How to see large unfilled bank orders in advanced

IFXteam

Hi everyone,

Will keep the intro short,but we are capable to see large unfilled bank orders in advanced with a high degree of accuracy.

over the period of time will we explain how and where the large institutions buying and selling each day.

Regards

IFX Team

Attachments

• EurUsd.jpg
    EurUsd.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 345tr.jpg
    345tr.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,858
  • abcde.jpg
    abcde.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • 1111a.jpg
    1111a.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,308
here is another few charts that was shared over the last 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 2013-01-12_1350.jpg
    2013-01-12_1350.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 747
  • aabbc.jpg
    aabbc.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 889
  • 1zzx.jpg
    1zzx.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 886
  • usdchf_syp.jpg
    usdchf_syp.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,380
How can you tell that just from looking at a chart? How do you know it's bank orders and not large institutionals or other big players? Do you have access to real-time interbank order flow data?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could "see" this...

How can you tell that just from looking at a chart? How do you know it's bank orders and not large institutionals or other big players? Do you have access to real-time interbank order flow data?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could "see" this...

its clearly visible on any price chart, just by finding them. its not important to know who orders it is, as long as we wait at the excact same level as the "big players / institutions. the large players already bought eurusd @ 1.3014 at the excact same level we wait for over 3 weeks. and i guess you will hear all over the news saying " JP morgan looking to buy eur/usd " target 1.4xxx or ex figure . i guess to push the price even further by the retailers /X -traders jumping the wagon

anyway ,yes its possible to see the unfilled orders on any price chart .

btw- our high for eurusd are 1.3810 over the next sessions ( Q1/Q2 )

Nothing but Elliott Wave analysis. When you learn the nuances of EW, then this type of trading is possible.

Nothing but Elliott Wave analysis. When you learn the nuances of EW, then this type of trading is possible.

EW is not my type of trading and price charts are a million times more accurate than EW to spot unfilled banking orders. i can tell you know almost right to the pip where the large bunch of orders sit on eur/jpy - from a weekly chart- ( 124.92 ) confidance that price will drop to the orders down under that probably wait there.. from one level to the next level.

and the bottom orders sit @ 106' xx .

The unfilled orders @ 124's will push it down to the bunch of orders @ 1.06's

EW is not my type of trading and price charts are a million times more accurate than EW to spot unfilled banking orders. i can tell you know almost right to the pip where the large bunch of orders sit on eur/jpy - from a weekly chart- ( 124.92 ) confidance that price will drop to the orders down under that probably wait there.. from one level to the next level.

and the bottom orders sit @ 106' xx .

The unfilled orders @ 124's will push it down to the bunch of orders @ 1.06's

Saying things like " price charts are a million times more accurate" and, "I can tell you almost right to the pip where the large bunch of orders sit..." seems dangerous. Are you going to give live calls to demonstrate your powers?

Last edited:
Saying things like " price charts are a million times more accurate" and, "I can tell you almost right to the pip where the large bunch of orders sit..." seems dangerous. Are going to give live calls to demonstrate your powers?

its def. not any powers or some voodoo language. dead easy to spot if you know for what to look for.

think about any breakout candle ? any price chart . who do you think develop that breakout candles ? obv the large commercial banks . right,, so what do all the hedge funds,money mann. retail banks etc etc etc do ? they follow the excact same level where that large commercial bank bought/sold- when ever price come back to that specific price level .

long story short- spot the commerical buyer/seller and follow the excact same level after price come back to that specific level;)

we are a bunch of vultures . :LOL:

its def. not any powers or some voodoo language. dead easy to spot if you know for what to look for.

think about any breakout candle ? any price chart . who do you think develop that breakout candles ? obv the large commercial banks . right,, so what do all the hedge funds,money mann. retail banks etc etc etc do ? they follow the excact same level where that large commercial bank bought/sold- when ever price come back to that specific price level .

long story short- spot the commerical buyer/seller and follow the excact same level after price come back to that specific level;)

give us an example then, preferably on cable as that's my bag. you talk about levels but if a big player buys he will move the market therefore they tend to accumulate rather than buy at one level. FX markets are not as liquid as people think.

when size is dropped on the market it will move it. take a look at 1pm (London) on eurusd, that was 2.5 yards being bought by a german bank.

give us an example then, preferably on cable as that's my bag. you talk about levels but if a big player buys he will move the market therefore they tend to accumulate rather than buy at one level. FX markets are not as liquid as people think.

when size is dropped on the market it will move it. take a look at 1pm (London) on eurusd, that was 2.5 yards being bought by a german bank.

The reasons being applied are basically nonsense (rehash of that supply and demand thing that was popular last year), but it's basically sound hourly TF TA so there's little harm in this. People might even finish the year +VE following it. (y)

I only wish I'd known how simple it was for the last ten years.

GU is my pair at this moment aswell.. long from the low's (1.6050) and will most likely hold until 1.6220's.. and wait for the level of 1.6290 where the large orders wait.. keep an eye on that level .

here is your GU chart for the next few days/ week.

Attachments

• cccctt.png
    cccctt.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 683
here is your GU chart for the next few days/ week.

Well lets see how it plays out. A bullish break would likely see price run to c.1.6275 where monthly bollinger studies are waiting. My bias is still bullish (just). I trade what I see not what I think. I.e. a bearish break of 1.60 could happy at any time, predictions are futile. We just trade the probabilities.