Program Trading: Order Execution Strategy

I'm are also beginning to realise that there are too many directions this could take due to so many indicators that could be used, according to each one's personal preference. There are also too many platforms to consider, styles of trading and money management that there can never be a focused development amongst such a diverse group on open-forum.

So I am sure that the forum can continue to be used as a vehicle for tossing around ideas, but I don't think it will be feasible to develop a trading product in this kind of environment.

Hi Charlton, thank you for starting the process. I'm pretty sure that some people will still take on the challenge. I think you are correct in the difficulties faced in taking this forward. What do they say? ... a camel is a horse desgined by a commitee. So many variables, choices to be made, man hours to consume.

I hope to that the discussions continue.

Thanks, Jonnie

GUYS

I have been trying to get hold of sharky for your new sub forum but no joy . I have left him phone messages . email , PM still no joy ,,

so if you wish to open and take ur work to another private forum then I have no problems with that .

Just to let you now

Grey1

Naaaa - we are patient. We can wait for a while !

Thanks for the effort though !

In fact the posts show that there were quite a number of issues in using TS, which restricted what we could achieve with TS particularly with multi-timeframe processing at tick level.

I have a cunning plan.... :cheesy:

I think we can crack that issue. (y)