Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Chart

Attachments

• 12062017BABA.png
    12062017BABA.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 247
BABA the gift that keeps on giving, with the method in this thread and others I use as well.

Attachments

• 13062017BABA.png
    13062017BABA.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 203
And here is my AABA trade using the rising candles method.
Four trades so far today all winners, the other three used different set ups.

Attachments

• 19062017AABA.png
    19062017AABA.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 295
This is the same underlying principle (as the rising/falling candle set up) but not a continuous trend, but one which has reversed and established a new direction.
JD was on my pre-market alert list.
All winners and losers on my blog as always.
JD +105c per share

Attachments

• 26062017JD.png
    26062017JD.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 264
Hi Richard - Sent you email. Not sure if you got it as I've had problems with my email service.
Thanks,
Imran

Hi Richard,
Fantastic 1-2-1 on Thursday! Learnt a lot and was invaluable!
Regards,
Imran

CLLN - Carillion

Mr Charts, good to see you have a thread in stocks forum. :)

I'm thinking if CLLN Carillion is oversold and worth a punt.

Considering decline from 2015, can things get much worse or is 87 showing up as

PP-R3 @ £0.87

good place to move back in and buy some of this stock?

Awaiting reply with great anticipation. (y)

I don't trade UK stocks.
I've had a quick look, though.
I don't try to catch falling knives.

It's often better to short the clean and clear fallers until they turn.

Follow the trend
till the bend
at the end.

Only then it just might, might mend - or fizzle out - or a DCB

It's often better to short the clean and clear fallers until they turn.

Follow the trend
till the bend
at the end.

Only then it just might, might mend - or fizzle out - or a DCB

Hmmm it's just that falls have exceeded all past valuations.

Not to mention JP Morgan tipping them around April.

Some vultures may already be circling looking for value. I think 70s maybe bottom but I'm guessing.

New CEO and things may change just as quickly. Could be worth some lolly. :rolleyes:

It'd be great if this thread could be limited to Mr.Chart's extremely valuable comments on his trades and techniques as this thread will quickly become cluttered with irrelevant information and or speculations.

Perhaps a different thread could be started, though there are currently many existing threads where people can discuss different ideas, but I for one, am only interested in Mr.Chart's comments and opinions on this thread.

It'd be great if this thread could be limited to Mr.Chart's extremely valuable comments on his trades and techniques as this thread will quickly become cluttered with irrelevant information and or speculations.

Perhaps a different thread could be started, though there are currently many existing threads where people can discuss different ideas, but I for one, am only interested in Mr.Chart's comments and opinions on this thread.

Your point is noted Deshi but my comment was for Mr Charts and as he has opened this thread I'd expect such a note to come from him for me take heed and not someone like you.

Otherwise unless I hear from him stating as such I will continue to post if I have any queries on US stocks and share my opinion equally.

By the same token I find your post as having no bearing on US stocks and a waste space. (n)