Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

I'm sure he would if you were going to pay for the costs of running it on C2..that'll be just under $200 if you want it so much.
I was thinking of doing the same, but you'd need so many subscribers and there's no guarantee of that. If he has subscribers already, there is little point.

There still hasn't been one of his "subscribers" who can claim that his site tips or his personal coaching has proven to be profitable. Any person on this site could post the types of charts he does without providing actual evidence. Tipsters and coaches are not regulated at all and basically can make any claims they like.
Complete joke.

There still hasn't been one of his "subscribers" who can claim that his site tips or his personal coaching has proven to be profitable. Any person on this site could post the types of charts he does without providing actual evidence. Tipsters and coaches are not regulated at all and basically can make any claims they like.
Complete joke.
Hey Milk, I cant disagree with you..Im a big hater of punters trying to get my money. Now I dont subscribe to Mr Charts, so I've no reason to defend him, but if I look through these posts, he never gives it the sell or the big I am.
If you want proof, try him yourself its probably the only way you will be satisfied..not meaning it in any negative way, but lets say you now get a poster saying "I subscribe and he is the genuine article"
Are you gonna believe him/her? If anything that person will then be crucified and he too will need to prove he his or isnt Mr charts, and produce a statement, passport, blood and urine sample.
You cant win..any ordinary person on here has to prove non-believers as soon as he says I made a few points..jeez anybody would think we were under oath, trainer badge or not.
Thats just my opinion mind, before you get the cross out :)

I'm sure he would if you were going to pay for the costs of running it on C2..that'll be just under $200 if you want it so much.
I was thinking of doing the same, but you'd need so many subscribers and there's no guarantee of that. If he has subscribers already, there is little point.

why i would do that ? it is just a suggestion for his own sake , if he is so good 200/year is nothing he can charge his subscribers $100/month , i know one equity system there have made 100K from subs , and an ETF system have made 400K+ from subscribers .

why i would do that ? it is just a suggestion for his own sake , if he is so good 200/year is nothing he can charge his subscribers $100/month , i know one equity system there have made 100K from subs , and an ETF system have made 400K+ from subscribers .
I know it was a suggestion, mine was also..but its not for his sake though is it? He is happy posting his charts. And as for the 100k from subs etc. Im sorry but I dont believe that..surely they would say that just to get that $200 in the first place..isnt that what knowledge to action are doing..pay me in hope of making riches?
we are all paralysed by mistrust :(

I know it was a suggestion, mine was also..but its not for his sake though is it? He is happy posting his charts. And as for the 100k from subs etc. Im sorry but I dont believe that..surely they would say that just to get that $200 in the first place..isnt that what knowledge to action are doing..pay me in hope of making riches?
we are all paralysed by mistrust :(

Ofcourse it is for his own sake when he says his losses are really small , and he is really good , then having a verified public track record is for his own sake , and everything is transparent there at C2 , you can see how many autotraders have copied each signal , so do your own calculations when a system had 200+ subs for around 2 years and charges 90/month then it is definitely have made 400k+ from subs , plus some systems there have made their profile public which allows you to see the system revenue from subs , check Topaz for example you can see that the system revenue is around 105K from subs , that being said yes most systems at C2 wont even generate 1K a year from subscribers if they are lucky to have one , but again if you are really good then the money will follow you ...

Why do billionaires bother ?Mr Charts does not have much slippage , has a great method , and been highly successful/profitable for many years.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/165180-compounding-billionaires-t2w.html#post2056512

George Sorros will soon be on collective.

Attachments

• 280113RIMM.PNG
    280113RIMM.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 182
Hey Milk, I cant disagree with you..Im a big hater of punters trying to get my money. Now I dont subscribe to Mr Charts, so I've no reason to defend him, but if I look through these posts, he never gives it the sell or the big I am.
If you want proof, try him yourself its probably the only way you will be satisfied..not meaning it in any negative way, but lets say you now get a poster saying "I subscribe and he is the genuine article"
Are you gonna believe him/her? If anything that person will then be crucified and he too will need to prove he his or isnt Mr charts, and produce a statement, passport, blood and urine sample.
You cant win..any ordinary person on here has to prove non-believers as soon as he says I made a few points..jeez anybody would think we were under oath, trainer badge or not.
Thats just my opinion mind, before you get the cross out :)

Mr Charts has been posting on this forum for over 10 years and offering trading for nearly the same time. I wouldn't waste my time or money lining this mans pockets. As far as I'm aware he has never made a live call. Interesting to see that he charges over a grand for 1-2-1 tuition. Who needs to trade when you can command those fees for trading. Just wonder if he teaches students in a live market these days....

Mr Charts has been posting on this forum for over 10 years and offering trading for nearly the same time. I wouldn't waste my time or money lining this mans pockets. As far as I'm aware he has never made a live call. Interesting to see that he charges over a grand for 1-2-1 tuition. Who needs to trade when you can command those fees for trading. Just wonder if he teaches students in a live market these days....

geez man you are cut up. did you drop some dollar to him?

Just work on filling your own pocket and your cause.You don't gain anything.

I'd get satisfaction from others being able to do better things with their money than spend it on trading schemes and courses that will not deliver.

so where is your proof that is a scam, tell me you have got some evidence.

I've never said its a scam. I'm questioning the validity of his claims. I'd love to be proven wrong but he simply has never ever provided evidence by way of live calls that prove he can actually trade.
As I've said many times before any one of us could post "blind" charts of successful trades.