Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

I've never said its a scam. I'm questioning the validity of his claims. I'd love to be proven wrong but he simply has never ever provided evidence by way of live calls that prove he can actually trade.
As I've said many times before any one of us could post "blind" charts of successful trades.

At least he shorted RIMM at $31.5 while in reality the stock price was around $17(y)

Last edited:
I think I may have started this by asking if anyone out there trades a'la "this method".

The response so far has been a resounding no.

It's no particular dig at the vendor. Just wonderment that not another living soul trades 'this method'.

Surprised but not surprised all at the same time.

If you're so impressed with him why don't you take a 1-2-1 or subscribe to his web site calls

Negative energy will get you nowhere. Just my 2c. No idea if it is a scam or not and orsonally I could give a damn.

I read this entire thread a while back and from memory Amit was trading this method and seemed to be doing OK with it.

I'm not a day trader but the method I'm trying to refine is similar; find a trend, try to get in after a pullback and a confirmation that the original trend might be resuming. I can't see that the method itself can be the subject of that much controversy.

As a newbie I personally found a lot of value in the method Mr Charts explained. I dropped him an email offline to thank him for persevering in the face of the usual online doubts that arise. I received a reply from him. There was no effort made to sell anything and I don't get the sense that he is really using this to heavily promote his chargeable services. There would certainly be better ways to do that than here imo. In fairness to Mr Charts, he has also been crystal clear about what is in scope for this thread and what is not.

I'm sure people think they're doing newbies a favour and warning them of the pitfalls. Personally though I think it is better to let people reach their own conclusion. I would have greatly preferred to just read this thread and arrive at my own conclusion without all the off topic nonsense.

What I find most telling though is that whilst I recall a couple of people who were trained and at least one using this method, I don't recall any disgruntled customers. I would have thought this thread would be the first place they would come to share any negative experiences.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 280113RIMM.PNG
    280113RIMM.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 233
Hi there.

I have just joined the T2W forums and am also interested in the US Options markets. I am a newbie and have no knowledge of trading but was wondering if anyone could recommend a online broker that would allow a UK citizen to trade US options that had reasonable fees. I am looking to start with an amount of £3000 also if that helps in regards to choosing a broker.

Regards,

Mikey

Hi there.

I have just joined the T2W forums and am also interested in the US Options markets. I am a newbie and have no knowledge of trading but was wondering if anyone could recommend a online broker that would allow a UK citizen to trade US options that had reasonable fees. I am looking to start with an amount of £3000 also if that helps in regards to choosing a broker.

Regards,

Mikey

I've used interactivebrokers for many years and you can trade options with them (though I don't). You'd have to check their web site re-deposits.
To be honest I think you'd be very unwise to trade options if "I am a newbie and have no knowledge of trading".
You need knowledge, time and hard work, the right mental approach and humility to learn how to trade successfully.

As for RIMM, it's blindingly obvious that was a typo on my part !:LOL:

Last edited:
I've used interactivebrokers for many years and you can trade options with them (though I don't). You'd have to check their web site re-deposits.
To be honest I think you'd be very unwise to trade options if "I am a newbie and have no knowledge of trading".
You need knowledge, time and hard work, the right mental approach and humility to learn how to trade successfully.

As for RIMM, it's blindingly obvious that was a typo on my part !:LOL:

And according to the results on your web site you never seem to have a net losing day either Richard do you- or are those typos too?

As for the knowledge and right mental approach I'm sure you know someone who could provide those services for £1050?

have you considered asking for your money back and putting it behind you.

I've never paid this guy a penny and never would. I simply don't like the way he posts charts on this board without being able to provide any evidence of his trading "ability" I've said so many times before that anyone on this board could post the types of charts he does but without any evidence it means jack ****. I just hope any newbie carries out due dilligence before paying any trading coach/ mentor. The people offering these services are not regulated in any way and most charge a small fortune giving the impression that trading can be "easy". If these vendors are as successful with their trading then why do they bother spouting off on forums how good they are? I can think of only two reasons . Either to inflate their bank balances by attracting naive new traders or to inflate their egos.

Some stocks chop around then start trending, in which case they are also good candidates for the method in this thread. They don't have to trend right from the open.

I picked up on ALKS pre-market because of the news story and also it had gapped in pre-market trading. I alerted my own people elsewhere on the web 10 minutes before market open.
My first trade in ALKS was using one of the different set-ups I use (not in this thread) and produced +36c per share.
The second trade in ALKS was using the set up in this thread and produced a profit of 67c per share and here is the chart. Pointer at time of entry, image at time of exit as always.
A nice relaxing slow trade.

As I've said before, try paper trading this method 100 times before you use it for real to make sure you have confidence in it. Always remember the exit method which limits the loss size of the trades that don't work.

All my winners and losers are on my blog. You can find it by googling my real name.
I don't need to hide behind the cover of anonymity :LOL:

Attachments

• 170413ALKS.PNG
    170413ALKS.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 334