Best Thread How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

I find it quite amusing that not a single of the losers bashing this thread has a single bit of evidence to back up their claims.

Come on guys - where are all the disgruntled customers?

D79, mik1973, tar - I tell you where they are - somewhere you guys aren't - they are off somewhere making money.

Unless of course, you have evidence to back up your oft repeated claims.

I find it quite amusing that not a single of the losers bashing this thread has a single bit of evidence to back up their claims.

D79, mik1973, tar - I tell you where they are - somewhere you guys aren't - they are off somewhere making money.

STFU DT :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/123944-how-make-money-trading-markets-247.html#post2062966

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/123944-how-make-money-trading-markets-247.html#post2062976

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/123944-how-make-money-trading-markets-247.html#post2067162

Attachments

• 280113RIMM.PNG
    280113RIMM.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 282

Case of vendors sticking together DT?

You know my gripe with this thread. MrC repeats the same old charts and same old drivel. It's all to get more people through the door on a Friday (teaching day). Let's be honest.

And I dont like the gaping holes in the method that's shown. He still likes his "i'll email you privately" bs.

Greater vendors have fallen on their sword. Credit to him that he doesnt bite back but I'm afraid I'm not going to let him have it all his own way on this thread as there are too many stones not being turned over.

There are others out there that offer transparency and actual meat to the bones.

I dont somehow think MrCharts will ever do that.

And most importantly for me. Not one single student verifies "this method". To suggest that they're all off making $$$ without ego. Come on, give me a break.

So yup, I'll keep hanging here bashing MrC until we get some meat on thy bones. Until then, it's just a vendor selling dreams.

Case of vendors sticking together DT?

You know my gripe with this thread. MrC repeats the same old charts and same old drivel. It's all to get more people through the door on a Friday (teaching day). Let's be honest.

And I dont like the gaping holes in the method that's shown. He still likes his "i'll email you privately" bs.

Greater vendors have fallen on their sword. Credit to him that he doesnt bite back but I'm afraid I'm not going to let him have it all his own way on this thread as there are too many stones not being turned over.

There are others out there that offer transparency and actual meat to the bones.

I dont somehow think MrCharts will ever do that.

And most importantly for me. Not one single student verifies "this method". To suggest that they're all off making $$$ without ego. Come on, give me a break.

So yup, I'll keep hanging here bashing MrC until we get some meat on thy bones. Until then, it's just a vendor selling dreams.

Not one student verifies his method - except the ones that have been on here - remember Amit?

On the flip side - where's all the complaints? All I see is a bunch of baseless attacks. Where's PBoyles? He hasn't dug anything up either.

Bottom line is - you are complaining he's not backing up his claims, yet you are doing the exact same thing.

STFU?

What is wrong? You can attack MrC and follow this thread avidly, quick to be first to recommend someone else that attacks him.

But I have to STFU because I tell you to put some evidence of wrongdoing forward?

How very lame.

Not one student verifies his method - except the ones that have been on here - remember Amit?

On the flip side - where's all the complaints? All I see is a bunch of baseless attacks. Where's PBoyles? He hasn't dug anything up either.

Bottom line is - you are complaining he's not backing up his claims, yet you are doing the exact same thing.

1. Amit has quit (I believe he couldnt get it to pay).
2. Complaints? What about the accolades? (Like you receive regarding your software)
3. PBoyles - I dont care.
4. Baseless attacks? Sure. I'm not selling anything.
5. MrC is still selling the same method he started with 10 years ago, dont tell me it hasnt been adapted. I believe in one post he claims you could make money doing this "method" on a sb'ing account. That's laughable. He needs every 1 cent wide stock he can get.

Just too many holes DT.

STFU?

What is wrong? You can attack MrC and follow this thread avidly, quick to be first to recommend someone else that attacks him.

But I have to STFU because I tell you to put some evidence of wrongdoing forward?

How very lame.

I hate to be rude to others but you're the one who attacked me personally here twice , because i disagreed with Mr C .

RIMM at 28/1/2013 : Was trading at the teens , MR C took the short at mid $ 30s .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/123944-how-make-money-trading-markets-247.html#post2062966

ie . lets move on shall we ?!

Attachments

• Rimm.jpg
    Rimm.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 320
  • 280113RIMM.PNG
    280113RIMM.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 232
DT
Do yourself a favour and get a reality check. Stop kissing up to other vendors. It is up to the vendor to prove their results otherwise it leaves the forum open for anyone to start posting any f'kn trade without being able to provide evidence.
You really do bore people with this dross.

I hate to be rude to others but you're the one who attacked me personally here twice , because i disagreed with Mr C .

RIMM at 28/1/2013 : Was trading at the teens , MR C took the short at mid $ 30s .

ie . lets move on shall we ?!

lol - is that your smoking gun?

Did you ask Mr C about this? Ever thought it might have been a simple mistake, you know - like typing in the wrong symbol name?

Of course, you wouldn't ask because there might be a simple explanation and you wouldn't believe the explanation anyway because your mind is made up.

Have you ever considered just giving the guy a call? He's quite accessible.Or would your nuts shrink a bit if it came to actually facing up to a guy you've been bashing on line?

1. Amit has quit (I believe he couldnt get it to pay).
2. Complaints? What about the accolades? (Like you receive regarding your software)
3. PBoyles - I dont care.
4. Baseless attacks? Sure. I'm not selling anything.
5. MrC is still selling the same method he started with 10 years ago, dont tell me it hasnt been adapted. I believe in one post he claims you could make money doing this "method" on a sb'ing account. That's laughable. He needs every 1 cent wide stock he can get.

Just too many holes DT.

I still see no basis for your attacks. All I see on this thread is your & your cohorts wanting this to be a scam. I don't see you've made any concerted effort to find out what is actually being done.

You can't find any evidence that he is a scammer and you certainly haven't the faintest idea about what day trading equities is really about.

Instead you gang up on Mr C and disrupt the thread. T2W don't seem to have an issue with the content, it's just you guys who really have very little idea of how Mr C trades and how this sort of trading is commonplace in the industry. If you take a look at the book "One Good Trade" by one of the founders of SMB Capital, you will see that they are doing the same things on the same markets.

Sites like briefing.com are pretty much geared around providing services for traders using these methods. There's quite a few scanners from professional level to damn right lousy for finding opportunities for traders doing this too.

The whole freaking earnings season, the equity news feeds - it's all about finding what's in play and then jumping on it at an opportune time.

This is what Mr C does, what you see on this thread is a subset of that. As I mentioned earlier, I discussed a trader trading institutional money this way and you outright called me a liar.

Is it small wonder that Mr C does not engage you when you are childish and disruptive and you've made your minds up anyway?

To say that these techniques couldn't work because they are 10 years old is ridiculous. It's a trading process that is well known.

Funny thing is - you even said that Mr C "doesn't do L2", when he was the guy who introduced me to it.

It is remarkable how little you guys understand and how little you have done to reach out to Richard to find out, especially as you feel so strongly. It took one phone call from me to find get an outline of what he does and he wasn't in the slightest bit pushy about what he was selling.

DT
Do yourself a favour and get a reality check. Stop kissing up to other vendors. It is up to the vendor to prove their results otherwise it leaves the forum open for anyone to start posting any f'kn trade without being able to provide evidence.
You really do bore people with this dross.

Why not call him - see for yourself?

I have already had the reality check - it's you that's jumping on the bandwagon here.

T2W don't seem to have an issue with the content, . . .
I've made my views about Richard pretty clear in the past, so I'm not wanting to fan the flames by going over old ground. However, allow me to make what I hope are constructive comments aimed at both Mr. Charts' detractors and his fans.

1. If anyone, regardless of which side of the dividing line you are on, feels that a post is in breach of the Site Guidelines, then report it to the Moderators for them to deal with.

2. If, in your view, the Mods don't take appropriate action, then the next step is to raise the issue either in the 'Site News & Feedback' forum or the 'CEO Exchange' forum. Maybe there's a loophole in the site guidelines that needs to be addressed.

3. Members acting as forum vigilantes are not acting in the best interests of the forum or adhering to the spirit of the Community Constitution. Anyone who behaves in this manner can expect to have their own posts reported to the Mods.

4. The relationship between T2W and vendors is subject to change. The position as it stands is that vendors are welcome so long as they add value to the site with interesting trading related content. If, in your opinion, they don't do that because (again, in your view) their post(s) are made merely to promote their products or services, refer to point No 1. The Mods will act as judge and jury. If you don't agree with their decision, refer to point No 2.

5. Lastly, here's an acid test to apply to any post made by any vendor on any forum on the web. Having read the post(s) of the vendor that you find unacceptable, ask yourself this question: 'Would the post(s) become acceptable if they were posted by a non-vendor?' If the answer is 'yes', then chances are that your issue is likely (not all the time or every time) to be with the messenger and not with the message. T2W will be a better forum, the content will be better - and we will all get along much better - if we all consciously focus on the message and not on the messenger!
Tim.

Why not call him - see for yourself?

I have already had the reality check - it's you that's jumping on the bandwagon here.

What the hell are you on about. What bandwagon are you referring to? I'm asking for evidence from MC to support his claims of his apparent ability to make money in the markets. He has never made a live call in over 12 years.
You harp on about the onus being on other people to disprove his claims. I really can't think of anything more ridiculous. If you are going to purchase a product or service wouldn't you carry out due dilligence/ market research and ask for evidence to ensure that whatever youre going to buy does "what it says on the tin"
Some of the comments you are making beggar belief.
Let me give you an example. What if you wanted to Purchase an existing software company? Would you just take the vendors advice with regard to sales and profit or wouldn't you want to check the records with an accountant/ companies house etc?

The only thing that goes on here nowadays is a bunch of witchhunts thrown in with some noobs asking why the dow isn't going down even though Shaniqua's baby-momma's husband's niece said that it would.

Sad thing is when spanish rocked up he was not only more relevant than 99% of the posters here and ms boyles' various incarnations he was more intelligent.

Which says a lot.

I still see no basis for your attacks. All I see on this thread is your & your cohorts wanting this to be a scam. I don't see you've made any concerted effort to find out what is actually being done.

You can't find any evidence that he is a scammer and you certainly haven't the faintest idea about what day trading equities is really about.

Instead you gang up on Mr C and disrupt the thread. T2W don't seem to have an issue with the content, it's just you guys who really have very little idea of how Mr C trades and how this sort of trading is commonplace in the industry. If you take a look at the book "One Good Trade" by one of the founders of SMB Capital, you will see that they are doing the same things on the same markets.

Sites like briefing.com are pretty much geared around providing services for traders using these methods. There's quite a few scanners from professional level to damn right lousy for finding opportunities for traders doing this too.

The whole freaking earnings season, the equity news feeds - it's all about finding what's in play and then jumping on it at an opportune time.

This is what Mr C does, what you see on this thread is a subset of that. As I mentioned earlier, I discussed a trader trading institutional money this way and you outright called me a liar.

Is it small wonder that Mr C does not engage you when you are childish and disruptive and you've made your minds up anyway?

To say that these techniques couldn't work because they are 10 years old is ridiculous. It's a trading process that is well known.

Funny thing is - you even said that Mr C "doesn't do L2", when he was the guy who introduced me to it.

It is remarkable how little you guys understand and how little you have done to reach out to Richard to find out, especially as you feel so strongly. It took one phone call from me to find get an outline of what he does and he wasn't in the slightest bit pushy about what he was selling.

Kin simple solution to solve all this bickering, 'Joyboy' aka Mr C (not the one from The Shamen) comes on here n throws up a statement to back up the spiel from his recent trades he claims to have made. A sue ming the coin made is shown on the statement this then results in The Joyboy getting more clients + coin n toast gets to say I told you so and world peace is restored. Oh yeah n if the joyboi is like me he gets to say stick that up your bumholes n has a tremendous sense of sat iz faktion doing so to all those who doubted him, don't know many men who wouldn't do that in his situation, do you?

Pond Life takes a bow....and then scuttles off to the ****ta for an Ertha.

5. Lastly, here's an acid test to apply to any post made by any vendor on any forum on the web. Having read the post(s) of the vendor that you find unacceptable, ask yourself this question: 'Would the post(s) become acceptable if they were posted by a non-vendor?' If the answer is 'yes', then chances are that your issue is likely (not all the time or every time) to be with the messenger and not with the message. T2W will be a better forum, the content will be better - and we will all get along much better - if we all consciously focus on the message and not on the messenger!
Tim.

Thats the way I see it too.
Honestly I don't see what the fuss is about.
I've stayed out of this, and will do so after this post as well.

I've never heard anyone complain of not getting the content as described.
I've never heard of anyone complain of any issue with payment.
As far as I can see MrC offers an introduction and grounding in
stock screening and tape reading as a condensed roundup of his services.
At £300, £600 and £1k they are hardly bank breakers.

The issue of a track record may or may not be a fair point.
In this context, as its primarily educational and is based on a recognised
approach, I don't see the problem.
Whether it works is largely down to the individual.
As vendors go, C is probably the most benign vendor I've ever heard of.
There are plenty of worse things to shout about elsewhere on this forum.

Its also been mentioned that pboyles does not have a single post in this thread.
If there was anything major, I'm sure there would be.
Why no one pipes up in the more serious cases on this forum escapes me.
Instead those threads get left to the usual suspects, as no one else can be bothered.

Sorry if that offends anyone, just saying what I see.

comes on here n throws up a statement to back up the spiel from his recent trades he claims to have made

I think he used to post statements, but everyone just called 'photoshop!'.

Live calls would be the only proof that would silence his dis-believers, and that just ain't gonna happen!

He appears to have been making hundreds upon hundreds of ticks every day, for over a decade which is simply astonishing. Doesn't mean it's necessarily all lies though.
There doesn't appear to be any 'dirt' on him either. There's no real proof either way, and with the lack of disgruntled customers, it's probably fair to give him the benefit of the doubt.

(Not that I intend to get coaching any time soon.)

I still see no basis for your attacks. All I see on this thread is your & your cohorts wanting............... drivel .

I so want to reply with all I know about this thread but I'm guessing you were one of those kids at school that had red pen saying "You havent answered the question!!" constantly through your work.

I await the insults with eager anticipation.