Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Fourth trade is up:

14.52 CET-
Long Eur/USD 1.3121
Stop 1.3098
Target 1.3143

No disrespect intended kevo21, but based on the timestamp of your post, it appears you posted 20 minutes after you apparently placed the trade at the lowest possible level available and only a couple of minutes and just -4 pips from your target. I'm sure you traded when you said you traded, but the delay in letting us know will lead some to jump to conclusions if it becomes a habit.

kevo21 - you did the same thing yesterday. The eurusd you claim you took the trade at 11:46 CET but the timestamp of your post was 20 minutes later, at 12:06 CET. I see what you are doing. You wait for a few consecutive up or down bars, assume (normally quite rightly) it'll continue for another bar or so and claim you made the trade 20 minutes back in time with a target fairly close to the price when you actually post. Except in this case, even with the benefit of 20 minutes hindsight, you still got it wrong!

kevo21 - you did the same thing yesterday. The eurusd you claim you took the trade at 11:46 CET but the timestamp of your post was 20 minutes later, at 12:06 CET. I see what you are doing. You wait for a few consecutive up or down bars, assume (normally quite rightly) it'll continue for another bar or so and claim you made the trade 20 minutes back in time with a target fairly close to the price when you actually post. Except in this case, even with the benefit of 20 minutes hindsight, you still got it wrong!

Hi Purple Brain,

Thanks for your post. I try my very best to get all trades to you as soon as possible. Please be aware, that these trades are entered on our platforms and then I have to add this information to a new post and submit. We all know that the speed of the signals to the thread will not be instant, now that would be impossible, unless we have someone dedicated to specifically adding the signals on to this thread. There will be a delay in the future, but the aim of this it to provide you with our trade setups and the evaluation. If you want to receive this instantly, well then that would be another story, unfortunately, I cannot advertise anything here, due to the forum rules.

We actually made a profit on this trade:D, our target was 1.3143 and the high was 1.3145. Are you talking about this trade?

To make things easier and for transparency, we are working on setting up a MT4 platform and then verify our results in real time from a third party company. Do you have any recommendations of which third party company to use? We have created a basic page with myfxbook, so will link everything shortly, to start by Monday latest.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Purple Brain,

Thanks for your post. I try my very best to get all trades to you as soon as possible. Please be aware, that these trades are entered on our platforms and then I have to add this information to a new post and submit. We all know that the speed of the signals to the thread will not be instant, now that would be impossible, unless we have someone dedicated to specifically adding the signals on to this thread. There will be a delay in the future, but the aim of this it to provide you with our trade setups and the evaluation. If you want to receive this instantly, well then that would be another story, unfortunately, I cannot advertise anything here, due to the forum rules.

We actually made a profit on this trade:D, our target was 1.3143 and the high was 1.3145. Are you talking about this trade?

To make things easier and for transparency, we are working on setting up a MT4 platform and then verify our results in real time from a third party company. Do you have any recommendations of which third party company to use? We have created a basic page with myfxbook, so will link everything shortly, to start by Monday latest.

Look forward to hearing from you.

You might want try a typing class as 20 mins to do all that ,jesus

Kevo21 - Your claim that you cannot both trade and post live trades is completely bogus in that in the live trading calls thread we do precisely that. While I was researching your claimed trades I did exactly that.

As a commercial entity presumably hoping to profit from selling your signals or services to members of this site your subterfuge has been as transparent as it has been amateur. I'm not sure what action the moderator will take in these circumstances, but I hope he/she lets the thread stand as a testament to the tricks and duplicity of some in their attempts to dupe the gullible.

You might want try a typing class as 20 mins to do all that ,jesus

Thanks Markmc,

Our focus is to manage our client funds, the trade signals that we post is to show what we are doing and then the analysis after that is the key issue.

Kevo21 - Your claim that you cannot both trade and post live trades is completely bogus in that in the live trading calls thread we do precisely that. While I was researching your claimed trades I did exactly that.

As a commercial entity presumably hoping to profit from selling your signals or services to members of this site your subterfuge has been as transparent as it has been amateur. I'm not sure what action the moderator will take in these circumstances, but I hope he/she lets the thread stand as a testament to the tricks and duplicity of some in their attempts to dupe the gullible.

Hi Purple Brain,

Thanks for your response, whether we increase the time of the call or not, there will still be a level of doubt and comments by certain members. We fully understand. Our aim is not to ´dupe the gullible´ but to present our trading thesis and show how we trade actually makes money. I think we all know that there are many traders that are looking for a fast buck in selling some form of signal service. This is not us. We make money first from trading a fund.

Yes, we have identified an area that we can maximize what we are doing, hence the reason why we created this service. We can talk and counter any criticism but that was not the aim of the thread, although it might be entertaining for some:)

Once the third party verification is setup, and you can see our trades, this will hopefully give you some comfort.

Thanks for your posts Purple Brain.

Classic response. Simply brilliant.

I needed cheering up after getting so annoyed at wasting my time following this nonsense.

The plan is not to get you annoyed with this thread. We are happy to field questions regarding our trades and evaluation.

Keep the posts coming Purple Brain:D

I will send an update of the last profitable trade soon.

Take care.

The plan is not to get you annoyed with this thread. We are happy to field questions regarding our trades and evaluation.

Keep the posts coming Purple Brain:D

I will send an update of the last profitable trade soon.

Take care.

Posts after the event are useless since many come here with their hindsight postings and "copies" of posts:rolleyes:

Try live posting on Lord Flashearts thread here at T2W and see if you can keep up with live trading -winners and losers- we don't mind !

Here is the url:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discretionary-trading/139984-live-trading-general-chat-lounge.html

Last edited:
Classic response. Simply brilliant.

I needed cheering up after getting so annoyed at wasting my time following this nonsense.

Since you're new to forums don't think it's a waste of time following these threads initially (just don't follow the calls or DEMO them if you want). It's how you learn what's what around here.

Peter

Since you're new to forums don't think it's a waste of time following these threads initially (just don't follow the calls or DEMO them if you want). It's how you learn what's what around here.

Peter
Thanks for the advice Peter. I really should apologise for getting tetchy with kevo21 as it’s none of my concern. But I just find blatant cheating so completely reprehensible, even with the prospect of pitching to 195,000 members. To make matters worse, he obviously felt we were all too stupid to pick up on it. The constant assurances that he’s happy to field questions while most remain unanswered and the excuses he tried to palm us off with when caught out just got to me I’m afraid.

When you consider kevo21 joined this site 8 years ago, the period he claims he has been trading professionally, and at that time was asking if he could open a £2,000 account with IB and get £10,000 leverage. A couple of years later he advertised trading facilities for hire, a whopping 295 sq. ft. which is about the size of my lounge (but you did get access to a kitchen, toilets and free parking). Then just 3 years after that, he’s founding a hedge fund and now managing client assets and providing training. Kendo from Austria, lives in Florida, works out of a London trading location which you couldn’t possibly fit more than a couple of other people into. None of it rings true. I wasn’t going to respond to any more posts in this thread as I don’t want to be party to bumping his advertising, but I thought I just thank you for the advice Peter.

Thanks for the advice Peter. I really should apologise for getting tetchy with kevo21 as it’s none of my concern. But I just find blatant cheating so completely reprehensible, even with the prospect of pitching to 195,000 members. To make matters worse, he obviously felt we were all too stupid to pick up on it. The constant assurances that he’s happy to field questions while most remain unanswered and the excuses he tried to palm us off with when caught out just got to me I’m afraid.

When you consider kevo21 joined this site 8 years ago, the period he claims he has been trading professionally, and at that time was asking if he could open a £2,000 account with IB and get £10,000 leverage. A couple of years later he advertised trading facilities for hire, a whopping 295 sq. ft. which is about the size of my lounge (but you did get access to a kitchen, toilets and free parking). Then just 3 years after that, he’s founding a hedge fund and now managing client assets and providing training. Kendo from Austria, lives in Florida, works out of a London trading location which you couldn’t possibly fit more than a couple of other people into. None of it rings true. I wasn’t going to respond to any more posts in this thread as I don’t want to be party to bumping his advertising, but I thought I just thank you for the advice Peter.

Thanks for your response Purple Brain, you have spent a lot of time doing your due diligence (just go to my previous posts, not hard to find). If I was hiding something, don´t you think I would have created a new account. I sincerely hope that you conduct the same research with your trading. You also forgot to mention that my website is (hosted in Scottsdale, AZ), that I have 5 kids, married since I was 18, have dark hair and lived in another 10 countries, let´s be honest, who really cares:D. This is not a reality show. Anything else that you would like to get off your chest? if so, I can start a new thread called ´Let off your steam´ where you can go crazy, we all need to do that at times:(

Now, I would rather focus on more important things, how one can improve their trading, make money consistently and continue to grow as traders. For those that are serious about trading, please continue to read my thread

The community will make their decisions on our trading results, regardless of whether our office is based on Wall street or Timbuktu.

We will have the myfxbook setup shortly and hopefully the first trades taking place on Friday/Monday latest. Then everyone can make their own decisions. We trade clients money based on our experience and trading skill sets.

Tomorrow, I will send the screenshot of today´s trade and evaluation.

Good luck with your trading!

Peter

Thank you wackypete2, great advice. We are not forcing anyone to follow our calls as this is not the main purpose of the exercise. We intend to publish the trades, explain the setups and evaluate. Yes, we do offer a service where clients can copy our trades, without a delay, but that is for another conversation. Right now, there maybe some traders in the community that would like to improve their trading. If our setups and evaluation of each trade that we enter helps, then we know that this thread has been effective.

Have a great day.

I have been following this FOREX business for the past 10 years and I can assure you that nobody will give you anything for free.

I have been involved in several different businesses in my life, and the most greedy people that want every single cent from others, are in FOREX.

Thus, when you see a "gentle" person or someone that is looking to apparently "help" you in FOREX, he's 100% looking to get your money. That's a FACT.

People opening threads with signal and such, are just looking to get you as a client.

Also, remember that 99.6% of people are NOT PROFITABLE in FOREX.

So only 4 out of every 1000 traders are profitable long term. And we don't see only 4 out of 1000 posting in forums.

Then you can understand what all the rest of the guys do for a living, they sell books, they sell systems, EAs, coding, are affiliates, signals, etc etc etc. None of that will make you money, tho. But those guys make money selling all that stuff.

Also, the losers are too shy to come back to the forums and say they lost... And if they do, they are told that: "they lost , because they did something wrong" OR "its the traders fault"... Obviously pure lies to defend their sheme.

[/TRUTH]

Last edited:
Hi T2W members,

Just checking in to post the attachment of yesterday´s trade. We closed with a nice profit, that makes it 3 profits and 1 loss since we started this thread. However, we have many years experience, managing client funds.

Please have a read of the screenshot as to the reasons behind the entry, risk management and evaluation.

Also, to prevent confusion on further trades, we have opened a MT4 trading account and will link this to myfxbook sometime today/tomorrow latest. This will help to verify our trades. We will also provide the normal attachments with reference to the trade setup, for educational reasons.

Anyway, have a great trading day ahead.:D

Attachments

• EUR-USD-17th April 2013.JPG
    EUR-USD-17th April 2013.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 168
I have been following this FOREX business for the past 10 years and I can assure you that nobody will give you anything for free.

I have been involved in several different businesses in my life, and the most greedy people that want every single cent from others, are in FOREX.

Thus, when you see a "gentle" person or someone that is looking to apparently "help" you in FOREX, he's 100% looking to get your money. That's a FACT.

People opening threads with signal and such, are just looking to get you as a client.

Also, remember that 99.6% of people are NOT PROFITABLE in FOREX.

So only 4 out of every 1000 traders are profitable long term. And we don't see only 4 out of 1000 posting in forums.

Then you can understand what all the rest of the guys do for a living, they sell books, they sell systems, EAs, coding, are affiliates, signals, etc etc etc. None of that will make you money, tho. But those guys make money selling all that stuff.

Also, the losers are too shy to come back to the forums and say they lost... And if they do, they are told that: "they lost , because they did something wrong" OR "its the traders fault"... Obviously pure lies to defend their sheme.

[/TRUTH]

Jees A .....you really need to get out more ....and you really need to meet some of my property development friends ;)

N

Last edited:
so let me get this clear .........we have a thread here where someone is clearly selling a service and is showing their trades everyday to support selling that service

if the trades continue to be sucessful in the short term then people will buy a subscription and the Thread starter will earn money from Free advertsing on one of the biggest Trading forums in the world

if the system eventually screws who cares ?.......thats the methodology behind this wonderful world of Forex system selling .........as we all know any half decent system will work if the market is in the mood to give profits out..and when it stops then so what ?.....the Vendor has the customers Fees ....job done !

leave it a few months then publish a new sytem and wait for market to come good and then advertise services and success....the circle of life continues .....

So - Whats my point ?

Well number 1 - I hope that the T2W owners are as generous in allowing all Vendors here the chance to be as blatent as this in selling services if/when some of us decide to market our strategies to the general public

and Number 2 .........the T2W owners should charge such vendors for this advertising so at least we restrict the numbers trying to do it .....or at least let them think twice because free advertising is not going to do the job

Jees
N

Status
Not open for further replies.