How to easily make 1000 % per Year !

Just draw a few trendlines, huh?

I've got a Spanish bureauocracy thing to do tomorrow. God knows how long that will take. You have to take a book, sit down and wait for your number to come up. With a bit of luck, I may get a trade in before lunch.

Just draw a few trendlines, huh?

A wee bit more than that,can't have the vultures reading the code and getting ahead 1 bar.
Need to side track the code breakers.Formula of indicator is x+y,(cci levelt,if cci> ) u=true,+(pi-p2),p5(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,)+p1((1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)=£1,000*1000=£1m

Hey, I'm not trying to pick your brains! I was taking the mickey. I have a trading style that I am happy with. Thanks, though. :) To be honest, I don't know much about code, anyway, You keep your stuff to yourself otherwise you'll be sharing your secrets with everyone else.

Hey, I'm not trying to pick your brains! I was taking the mickey. I have a trading style that I am happy with. Thanks, though. :) To be honest, I don't know much about code, anyway, You keep your stuff to yourself otherwise you'll be sharing your secrets with everyone else.

Try this FAST stochastics indicator on metatrader 4.It sounds alerts when price is moving up or down, and it means you do not have to monitor screen continuosly.

Demo it on euro usd to see if gives some profits.

O D T

Attachments

• mqlpro stochastics.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 129
I am practising the 1,000 % a year system at dbfx.

$100,000 account

$30 per pip

s/l 30

t/p 30

daily target 50 pips

Compounding lot sizes ,increase by 1 lot/ $10 per pip to $30 per pip etc ,after every 50,000 increase in equity

Attachments

• 1000 %.jpg
    1000 %.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

$100,000 account

$30 per pip

s/l 30

t/p 30

daily target 50 pips

Compounding lot sizes ,increase by 1 lot/ $10 per pip to $30 per pip etc ,after every 50,000 increase in equity

It is very easy to make 1,000 % per year.Here is the excel sheet on how to do it, using compounding .

Attachments

• 1000 % compounding.jpg
    1000 % compounding.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 219
  • day trading 30 pips.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 322

$100,000 account

$30 per pip

s/l 30

t/p 30

daily target 50 pips

hey
theoretically I could agree that hard work and grinding out pips you might be able to do it.

Can I ask you a Q, about your T/P 30 and s/l, when on you p/l you have like 2 pips profit or 5 pips profit?

hey
theoretically I could agree that hard work and grinding out pips you might be able to do it.

Can I ask you a Q, about your T/P 30 and s/l, when on you p/l you have like 2 pips profit or 5 pips profit?

30 pips is maximum target and maximum stop .

This would be a trader's discretionary method to achieve 50 pips daily..It is highly possible and I know a trader making 1,000 % a year.The trading method is specific to each individual.

30 pips is maximum target and maximum stop .

This would be a trader's discretionary method to achieve 50 pips daily..It is highly possible and I know a trader making 1,000 % a year.The trading method is specific to each individual.

is this 50 pips per pair per day?
or 50 pips aggregate over several pairs per day?

(I cant believe I've started posting again! So much for New Years resolutions!)

The spreadsheet for $100k account is now revised due to an error.

Here is a spreadsheet for $10,000 account ,trading $30k lots to start with, and aiming for 1,000 %.

$10,000 account

$3 per pip

s/l 30 maximum

t/p 30 maximum

daily target 50 pips

Compounding lot sizes ,increase by 1 lot/ $1 per pip to $4 per pip etc ,after every 5,000 increase in equity

Attachments

• day trading 30 pips 100k.xls
    50 KB · Views: 278
  • day trading 30 pips 10k.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 273
It is not easy. The old saw still rings true. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.

Hi mate long time no hear !

;-)

Been off on a sabbatical, find that that clears up the mind no end if one does that with some regularity where boards are concerned.

Re this thread:

Not saying that everyone can manage it, most definitely not, but it most definitely is very possible:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...8-what-return-would-you-expect-make-year.html

Lot of prop traders regularly make 50 - 100% per month !

50% per month ends up in annualized 13000 % !!!

Of course it's not compoundable, but still.

Or take this guy Paul Rotter, one of the biggest EUREX traders:

http://www.trading-naked.com/paul_rotter.htm

Or Dan Zanger:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...hy-dan-zanger-richer-than-most-traders-2.html

Or remember Maggi ?

He is still around and posting on a German board, doing extremely well for himself, here is his trading challenge where he achieved 55000 % in one month over 3000 trades:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/44624-55000-one-month.html

I honestly believe that someone who wants to trade for a living and can't make at a minimum 10 to 20% per month is doing something extremely wrong.

Have a talk with arabianights or twi who is / was at a prop firm (twi was the one who originally posted the returns of his fellow prop traders, he is at a hedge fund now), they'll confirm that.

There are a lot of things that are achievable. Doesn't mean everyone will, but enough do, and consistently at that.

Market Wizard Marty Schwartz is another candidate who springs to mind who proved that average returns of 33% per month where very consistently achievable over several trading competitions that he entered with real money multi hundred thousand dollar accounts.

B S D

It is achievable. start with $10k , aim 20 pips a day 1 lot , compound it and we are there.

You forgot to tell us the technique to achieve it, so I figured out the method to make 200 points a week.

O D T

Hi there ODT, I wasn't really on about any specific methods, it's about what's achievable results wise.

Probably as many different methods there as people achieving results like these, many roads lead to Rome and all that.

I'd bet that even if you have two people achieving pretty much similar results in one and the same prop firm and who were trained in the same way they'll still end up trading somewhat differently.

That said basically only two ways to trade directionaly anyway, either trading with the trend, and then buying breakouts or pullbacks, or alternatively trading reversions to the mean.

But then while everyone trading directionaly will be using one of those two basic possible approaches, everyone will trade differently in nuances, eg holding periods, time frames, initial risk, trailing stops, using targets, scaling in / out, etc.

And then once you've got your style down the actual returns are really down to your ability to handle risk through putting on size, through not trading scared, through not letting drawdowns get you down, but keep trading your edge until it reappears.

Markus,

What are people who are not trading directionally doing (or how would you describe what they are doing, and I presume this can be many different ways too).

(Serious question).

Thanks,
Mike

BSD

Here is a treat of a chart.Can you see a clear 60 pips profit trades for today, on just one instrument.There were all together one hundred points on oil,gas oil and dax .It is all possible

Attachments

• bsd.bmp
    964.1 KB · Views: 215
Markus,

What are people who are not trading directionally doing (or how would you describe what they are doing, and I presume this can be many different ways too).

(Serious question).

Thanks,
Mike

Do u reallly believe there is better method than trend trading?If yes please describe some details?