How To Make 5% Per Month Trading In The Forex Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevo21

32 0
Hi Guys,

I have been trading professionally for the last 8 years and currently run a trading room.

We have a group of traders, who have their own unique trading strategy and traded successfully for years.

We have decided to publish our trades in real time with fully transparency, win or lose. We will also adhere to explaining the reasoning behind each trade. This will help us and hopefully other traders within the community to learn from.

We intend to achieve at least 5% returns per month with a strict risk management procedure in place.

Follow us on this journey, as we go through the trials and tribulations of being a full time trader. :D

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 126
Hi kevo21, I'd like to join you but before I do can you prove to me that you have achieved at least 5% monthly gains over the last year or two.:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,008
Hi Guys,

I have been trading professionally for the last 8 years and currently run a trading room.

We have a group of traders, who have their own unique trading strategy and traded successfully for years.

We have decided to publish our trades in real time with fully transparency, win or lose. We will also adhere to explaining the reasoning behind each trade. This will help us and hopefully other traders within the community to learn from.

We intend to achieve at least 5% returns per month with a strict risk management procedure in place.

Follow us on this journey, as we go through the trials and tribulations of being a full time trader. :D

Bring it dude ...bring it :cool:

kevo21

32 0
Hi Guys,

First trade is up:

11.46 CET-
Short Eur/USD 1.3083
Stop 1.3128
Target 1.3063

Let us see how this goes :)

I will explain the reason behind the trade after I have closed out of the position, hopefully with a profit:D

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
Can you confirm those data? You're risking 45 for a target profit of 20?

Can I ask what your win/loss ratio has been over the 8 years you have been using this method? Thanks.

kevo21

32 0
Second trade:

12.34 CET-
Short Gold 1,392
Stop 1,405
Target 1,386

Again, will go through the trade setup shortly.

kevo21

32 0
Third trade:

13.35 CET-
Long Gold 1,384
Stop 1,379
Target 1,391

Let´s push Gold higher:D

x4x

465 61
Nice to see a rare trading thread here.

As someone else mentioned, would like to hear more about your trading stats - you seem to be working very hard for a quarter percentage point per day...

x4x

465 61
If you're trying to sell something here you'll have to try a bit harder - so far your promises and our requests all remain unfulfilled.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
They do seem a little reticent to expand on their methods and performance data, which would be fine other than it was specifically indicated they would be forthcoming.

The domain was created under a proxy and the website (hosted in Scottsdale, AZ) has only been up for a few weeks, contains no content other than the home page showing smart business people unlikely associated with the site. It also boasts a claim of 120% since June 2012 (a period of 10 months) which although extremely impressive, is not consistent with their claim here of 5% per month. So which is it I wonder: 5% or 12%?

Early indications show there are probably going to be no winners.

You're quite right x4x - if you're going to sell something, give the punters the data, any data, because if you don't, they'll go looking for it themselves. I have a great quote for this sort of thing.

Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door. - Benjamin Jowett

Reactions: timsk and x4x

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,008
They do seem a little reticent to expand on their methods and performance data, which would be fine other than it was specifically indicated they would be forthcoming.

The domain was created under a proxy and the website (hosted in Scottsdale, AZ) has only been up for a few weeks, contains no content other than the home page showing smart business people unlikely associated with the site. It also boasts a claim of 120% since June 2012 (a period of 10 months) which although extremely impressive, is not consistent with their claim here of 5% per month. So which is it I wonder: 5% or 12%?

Early indications show there are probably going to be no winners.

You're quite right x4x - if you're going to sell something, give the punters the data, any data, because if you don't, they'll go looking for it themselves. I have a great quote for this sort of thing.

Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door. - Benjamin Jowett

hey PB

this is not your first time on trading forums is it ?...........cmmon come clean

who are you really ? :cool:

N

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
hey PB

this is not your first time on trading forums is it ?...........cmmon come clean

who are you really ? :cool:

N
This is my first time on any type of on-line forum. I've been visiting the site for a while and realised it would be even more useful to get stuck in and participate. I freely admit to wanting to get as much as I can from the experience in order to improve my trading while acknowledging I have virtually nothing to offer in return. If I can show willing and do a bit of googling to provide background as I have done here, then hopefully the glaring disparity between my shameless information gathering and my dubious usefulness will be partially forgiven.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
I wouldn't give upon kevo21 just yet. He's probably been busy, will see the interest he has engendered and will respond fully to all queries this very day - especially as he appears to be viewing this thread at this very moment. Failure to do so will probably indicate that growing suspicions are justified.

kevo21

32 0
Hi guys,

I am happy to see that this thread is starting to gain some traction, since our first trade post yesterday.

First, I would like to attach the screenshots of why we entered the trades yesterday, results and most importantly, the evaluation of each trade.

Then, I would like to answer some valid comments and queries from the community.

Please provide comments, positive/negative regarding our trades yesterday. We ended the day with a nice profit, so onwards and upwards.

Although we are professional profitable traders, you can never stop learning. Hopefully this will also help some of the traders in the community.:D

Attachments

• EUR-USD-16th April 2013.JPG
    EUR-USD-16th April 2013.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Gold-16th April 2013.JPG
    Gold-16th April 2013.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Gold-Long-16th April 2013.JPG
    Gold-Long-16th April 2013.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 215

kevo21

32 0
Hi kevo21, I'd like to join you but before I do can you prove to me that you have achieved at least 5% monthly gains over the last year or two.:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hi Sir Pond Life Dreg,

Thanks for your interest in this thread and wanting to find out more information. You can go to our new website, launched recently specifically for this service. On the results page you can find out more. Also, it might be useful to go to the faq section. Hopefully, you will find the answers to your queries.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy your trading day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock