How tard can it be?

I've been trying to spank daxy with the short stick, but she refuses to bend over saying she prefers the long stick, thats not the way it works. I think she's coming round to my way of seeing things.

Daxy just wants a positive close, she will capitulate afterwards.

Tarded to the max.

Account showing £663 that's +£153 today.

Averaging > 6:1 wins to losses.

Yes I know, the Dax bit me right at the end. ;)

Attachments

• APR06PM.png
    APR06PM.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 156
I cleaned up a little mess left over from earlier and tarded her up to >£700. :LOL:

'The Duke' new a thing or two about tarding. ;)

Attachments

• 06Fin.png
    06Fin.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 154
  • TheDuke.jpg
    TheDuke.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 143
Morning Postman,

Great results the last couple days - I've been otherwise occupied this week so haven't been doing much on-line.

Am currently long Dax from 12162

I Googled spanking images and quite a lot of them seemed just a tad inappropriate for even this eclectic thread; the Duke and Jane being the very mildest. It's obviously that my inexperience isn't limited to on-line trading.

How do people react to someone saying they have a paper profit of £10,000 most would probably say "Pah a 'paper' profit doesn't mean anything", yet the reaction to a paper 'loss' of £10,000 is "You are f*cked mate, ditch it while you can".

The human mind is a funny thing.

And yet your position would have been +12 right now. Where did the trade go wrong? STOP and think about it.

...I know exactly what I did wrong. Very simply I went off to do something else and before I did it seemed sensible to raise my stop. At that moment it was trading at 12172 and on the way up so I set a TP at 12195. With my bucket shop it hit 12193 and then dropped like stone:) So I managed to be both too greedy and too cautious on one trade....sometimes I excel myself:)

Just a few proper tardes this morning platform slippage cost me 10p :mad: :)

Running total £740.

Out for the morning, but I'd have a short bias until PM.

Attachments

• 07Apr.png
    07Apr.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 151
...I know exactly what I did wrong. Very simply I went off to do something else and before I did it seemed sensible to raise my stop. At that moment it was trading at 12172 and on the way up so I set a TP at 12195. With my bucket shop it hit 12193 and then dropped like stone:) So I managed to be both too greedy and too cautious on one trade....sometimes I excel myself:)

If its a case of worrying about making a loss, then try using a smaller amount and letting the trade 'breathe'. If your trading an amount that doesnt matter to you then the mental pressure is off.

This bucket shop spanking exercise is perfect for that, have some fun with 'real' money and build from there. :clover:

I'm going out now and I'm leaving a short position open on the ftse open.

What are you mad I hear you say!

Well no, because;
a) Its the ftse its going to fall anyway.
b) The s&p and dax are falling nicely so its only a matter of time for ftse.
c) Its only 50p per point, worst case ftse goes up 150 points and I'm down £75, no mental pressure.

:)

I'm going out now and I'm leaving a short position open on the ftse open.

What are you mad I hear you say!

Well no, because;
a) Its the ftse its going to fall anyway.
b) The s&p and dax are falling nicely so its only a matter of time for ftse.
c) Its only 50p per point, worst case ftse goes up 150 points and I'm down £75, no mental pressure.

:)

Interesting. I'd agree that it's probably heading south but it's choppy - It still looks to me as if 7320/25 means something in the short term . I've got my order in to sell at 7320 TP 7299.

Interesting. I'd agree that it's probably heading south but it's choppy - It still looks to me as if 7320/25 means something in the short term . I've got my order in to sell at 7320 TP 7299.

That was some great analysis.

That was some great analysis.

Erm....not really, just the levels that had already been established and the fact that the yanks were a bit springy too; but thank you for the support anyway.

...and since we"re chatting: am now short Footsie at 7329 TP 7305

Thew dow is at 20,642, you could go long or short here and still make a profit today.