How NOT to trade

PitBull said:
A funny video on how not to trade and the guy doesn't even know it, "unconscious incompetence"! :cheesy: :cheesy:

www.puretick.com/video.html

Scroll down to the You Tube clip second from bottom

Now there's a guy who's trading without two crucial things:

1) A Definite Trading Plan

2) Discipline

Much of his trading seems to be going on "feel" - not good......he needs to stop trading !

Thanks

Damian

I think it's the company saying don't worry we can help you... even if you trade like this guy (who's probably setup by the company)

Sales stuff if you ask me! Very amusing all the same.

Oh dear! All newbies must watch this and learn what not to do

Rest of the site looks good

Nice one, Lee ;-)
I always wondered who the people I was trading against looked like......and he called himself Walter......Mitty no doubt.
There is another, more basic thing than a trading plan or discipline he is trading without - it's called a brain.
I don't think that company can help him, unless they do pre-frontal lobotomies.....that would improve him.....
I don't like being so negative.........but hey, once in a while.........poor sod.
Richard

Hi Richard

Just waiting for NKTR to break down again so thought I'd reply quickly. I do in a way feel sorry for him as although he is really bad, we were all newbies once. His is a classic case of trading on his opinions and not what he sees.

Hope all is well with you

Mr. Charts said:
I don't think that company can help him, unless they do pre-frontal lobotomies.....that would improve him.....
I don't like being so negative.........but hey, once in a while.........poor sod.
Richard

I cringed when I saw that, as I recognised my old self in that. the same self-delusionary thoughts about trading an opinion dressed up in pseudo-logic, rather than trying to objectively evaluate both sides, etc.
( I still catch myself doing it occasionally :rolleyes: )

that reminds me:
I need a lobotomy like I need a hole in the head. ( or is that a trepan ) :cheesy:

True, trendie, but how many of us were daft enough to broadcast that to the world?
There are some people on these boards, not on this thread, who need a whole in the head to let out all the hot methane.......;-)
And ain't that the truth.....

Hiya Lee,
I'm great thanks.
Best one today was $1.23 on BIIB
Have a look at AEM FRO IBN
Richard

There are some people on these boards, not on this thread, who need a whole in the head to let out all the hot methane.......;-)

The guy was talking out of his ar**se and that is where the methane escapes from.

Lessons to be learnt

PitBull said:
A funny video on how not to trade and the guy doesn't even know it, "unconscious incompetence"! :cheesy: :cheesy:

www.puretick.com/video.html

Scroll down to the You Tube clip second from bottom
PitBull

Marvellous :LOL:

Lessons to be learnt:

(a) don't wash wife's car during trading session
(b) don't open mouth before thinking (correct thinking to be precise) has taken place
(c) stops are called stops for a reason
(d) don't open trading account befoe thinking (correct thinking to be precise) has taken place
(e) don't try to teach others without knowing how to do it oneself and without having done it successfully oneself
(f) don't buy a web-cam
(g) don't ever show one's face or give one's name on You tube

Charlton