Trading books not about trading

hang on let me get it Ill tell you a bit about it

well, on the whole Id say 6/10. some of it is a bit too "squishy" for my liking. another thing to remember is that this book is from a consultancy company that the two blokes made up called lane 4.

I think it is more suited to fields with a protestant work ethic like athletics or working in a big business. there is alot of stuff about personal belief in yourself, motivation, dealing with stress etc.

So I mean its Ok if you like reading books like this for motivation but doesnt have any strong links with trading.

Last edited:
Cheers for that,
I'll give it a go and see what i get out of it
I'm a reader so going through another book is easy.

The other one has two reviews from traders but I don't like the
10 minute idea.

Remember that spin-off from Star Trek with a true business race of little guys with knobbly heads , always chasing money ?

Well there was a bible of their pithy sayings that you guys might appreciate, but I can't remember the name of them or the book

Remember that spin-off from Star Trek with a true business race of little guys with knobbly heads , always chasing money ?

Well there was a bible of their pithy sayings that you guys might appreciate, but I can't remember the name of them or the book

Hey it's come to me, Deep Space Nine and the little guys were called The farangi or something