FAQ How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading?

Fugazsy

Nov 10, 2014
is $50 enough for a start in Forex?
yes...it will be enough for you to learn, if you lose it, you have not learnt yet....you should not lose it if properly money management is applied even if you have not leaned to trade yet.....once you have leaned to make consistent returns you may add more if you can...otherwise do not, not point. Treat your $50 as $50,000.

trade2bpro

Nov 5, 2013
is there a site that collect all minimum deposit from most popular brokers? It would be very useful.

I know some broker can offer small deposit and some larger, but need a site to compare their trading conditions as well.

Apr 6, 2015
If you wanted to start with a very low deposit amount to learn, you can always mess around with Bitcoin. You can buy $50 worth and zap it over to Bitfinex to practice your trades. You can margin trade at Bitfinex with leveraging of 3:1 (i think. they keep changing it). I like trading BTC, its fun and very volatile.

Fugazsy

Nov 10, 2014
$10 will do, with some brokers like Oanda or CMC you can trade 1 unit in forex, 1000 units is a micro lot which is the minimum with most brokers on MT4 platforms

Jan 8, 2012
Start with an amount that you can completely afford to lose because most likely, this amount will be gone if this is the first account you ever opened in your life.

Start trading with the correct mindset and right from the get go, respect risk right away, by having a leverage not over 50:1.

This amount will let you discover a lot of things about you that you think you knew.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Apr 12, 2015
Well, I am trading with the most VILE secret EVAR! I am RARELY if ever gonna say this. If I don't mention it again, I will have to ask you to get over it, because I did it... Here Goes!

NOTHING! NOPE! FREE No deposit Bonuses. There! I said it! Happy now. For once I ripped at the seams.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
Start with an amount that you can completely afford to lose because most likely, this amount will be gone if this is the first account you ever opened in your life.

Start trading with the correct mindset and right from the get go, respect risk right away, by having a leverage not over 50:1.

This amount will let you discover a lot of things about you that you think you knew.

Cheers,
FxTurtle
not bad at all dude ............;)

Apr 9, 2015
Beginners

If you are doing the trading yourself start with accounts of around £250 pcm

If you are going to use a trader to do the deals for you for a profit share you would probably need around £25k.

WARNING IS THAT YOU "ONLY PLAY WITH MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE" WITHOUT IT AFFECTING YOUR LIFESTYLE.

IT IS THE ULTIMATE "HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD" INVESTMENT

Fugazsy

Nov 10, 2014
guys, first we need to learn how to trade, with a good broker we can start with only $10, I do not see why I should trade more if I do not know how to trade? having more money does it make me a better trader? Money is not an issue went we start to learn, even if we have not learnt yet we should not lose that $10 if proper money management is applied..

Oct 20, 2011
guys, first we need to learn how to trade, with a good broker we can start with only $10, I do not see why I should trade more if I do not know how to trade? having more money does it make me a better trader? Money is not an issue went we start to learn, even if we have not learnt yet we should not lose that $10 if proper money management is applied..
Indeed, My suggestion was for testing broker so you can go after it with big deposit.

Fugazsy

Nov 10, 2014
Indeed, My suggestion was for testing broker so you can go after it with big deposit.
I see.....

there are some a few good brokers around that are not taking the other side of your trade.....it is all part of the job shopping around...it is also important to choose a broker based on how we trade, some are good for scalping some are not because of the spread and so no.....