How much Cash/month ?

How much Cash/month (gross) do you make ??

• $1000 - $4000

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • $4000 - $10000

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • $10000 - $20000

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • $20,000 - Alot

Votes: 32 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just my opinion but i really don't think Gross is a good measure of trading skill or worth. Gross does not include fees etc. and like me if you are working for a major prop. firm, your Net is shared between you and the company. Net is a much better number and reflects more towards a trader's skill level.

I make more than 20K in Net monthly. My Gross is much much higher... Damn Fees! :(

Yeah, but it is an indication of whether one can live of trading.

I would / will not start going full time before I have around 15.000 USD monthly as average profit. Because that is what I do in my current setup without trading ;) No sense in going down.

Yeah, but it is an indication of whether one can live of trading.

I would / will not start going full time before I have around 15.000 USD monthly as average profit. Because that is what I do in my current setup without trading ;) No sense in going down.

well said - me too

K

eh

Fellow Day traders,

Wanted to gather some poll on how much we as Day traders are making.
Please choose one of the options as applicable for you. this will give us a picture of where is this career taking most of us.

p.s. be honest :innocent:

You win you loose...ah

What ?

Fellow Day traders,

Wanted to gather some poll on how much we as Day traders are making.
Please choose one of the options as applicable for you. this will give us a picture of where is this career taking most of us.

p.s. be honest :innocent:

:idea: okay

:clap:
Why do you care so much? I'm intrigued
why do we care for any kind of statistics... with 100,000 members i expected better response than 150, so i am keeping it alive.
well, just wanted to see the picture...dont you.

:clap:
why do we care for any kind of statistics... with 100,000 members i expected better response than 150, so i am keeping it alive.
well, just wanted to see the picture...dont you.

Hey mate

Dont get to carried away by the membership numbers. Each time I log on there are only about 20 veiwing at a time. Some decent members - helpful, but mostly geeks racking up there post counts and chatting amongst themselves

Im interested by how much people make, but you wont find an answer, or people will lie.

k

How can a yacht be too big...........

When I have to get into the bath, too!

Hey, Karl, I'm not trying to rack up my post count-----honest!

Don't let's be on bad terms, there aren't many like us left and life is too short.

Split

How can a yacht be too big...........

When I have to get into the bath, too!

Hey, Karl, I'm not trying to rack up my post count-----honest!

Don't let's be on bad terms, there aren't many like us left and life is too short.

Split[/QUOT

ok old boy, give me a big cuddle

x

:p