How much Cash/month ?

How much Cash/month (gross) do you make ??

• $1000 - $4000

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • $4000 - $10000

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • $10000 - $20000

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • $20,000 - Alot

Votes: 32 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you forgot the losers

Try negative balances from spreadbetting - that might bump up the replies.
ie. Minus £100 to Minus £500 etc...etc:clap:

:cool:
Fellow Day traders,

Wanted to gather some poll on how much we as Day traders are making.
Please choose one of the options as applicable for you. this will give us a picture of where is this career taking most of us.

p.s. be honest :innocent:

As I understand it, the poll is for the sums traders are actually making each month, as opposed to what they aspire to make. As a rule of thumb, the latter is much greater than the former. Looking at the poll results, I suspect that some members may be confusing the dream with reality. Or is this just the sort of cynical comment to be expected from someone who isn't producing the handsome profits referred to in the poll?
;)
Tim.

Dax was insulted by there not being a band starting at $100,000+

Not true :)

Anyway, I think, even here are some guys who do that easily.
On the other hand, it would be more interesting to hear how many pips or points are being made as bankrolls are too different.

As well I would like to see, percentages for "green" vs. "red" days and "worst day" vs. "average profit".

Would create more information, whether we have winners or losers on board.

Have all a nice day!

Carlos

abcde...

:sleep:

On the other hand, it would be more interesting to hear how many pips or points are being made as bankrolls are too different.

As well I would like to see, percentages for "green" vs. "red" days and "worst day" vs. "average profit".

Have all a nice day!

Carlos

hi all

the ones that are making money could you give details of your system

thanks

Have all a nice day!

Carlos

Good Q's, Start your own Polls and thread then...

boli

well alot of people come to these forms to learn and help others

yes boli to help others

There's a difference between asking for help and demanding to be spoon-fed a system that will make you a millionaire. This, by the way, would be pretty damn difficult and time-consuming for someone whose time is valuable, especially when the trainee in question is a selfish, ill-motivated t*sser, not to mention a complete stranger and not even a T2W regular; you have basically come in off the internet and asked someone to give up their time to make you rich, whilst placing no value on the years of work they put into their trading or the months it would take you to even come close to comprehending their methods. To then take it a step further with the gall to insinuate that they are somehow the bad guy for not immediately coughing up the secrets to their success is quite frankly a joke.

You are incredibly tedious.

SL

Last edited:
There's a difference between asking for help and demanding to be spoon-fed a system that will make you a millionaire. This, by the way, would be pretty damn difficult and time-consuming for someone whose time is valuable, especially when the trainee in question is a selfish, ill-motivated t*sser, not to mention a complete stranger and not even a T2W regular; you have basically come in off the internet and asked someone to give up their time to make you rich, whilst placing no value on the years of work they put into their trading or the months it would take you to even come close to comprehending their methods. To then take it a step further with the gall to insinuate that they are somehow the bad guy for not immediately coughing up the secrets to their success is quite frankly a joke.

You are incredibly tedious.

SL

their are people here and other sites that are very helpful may be that don't apply to you and you do not wish to give it away free understandable you want paid fair do you put in a lot of work learning

yes am not a regular here i spend more time at FF as am still learning maybe am just more use to people thier been very helpful oh for free thier they share information indicators advice

i could write more but no point in wasting my time with this

their are people here and other sites that are very helpful may be that don't apply to you and you do not wish to give it away free understandable you want paid fair do you put in a lot of work learning

yes am not a regular here i spend more time at FF as am still learning maybe am just more use to people thier been very helpful oh for free thier they share information indicators advice

i could write more but no point in wasting my time with this
:!:

account size

depends on deposit size surely, and whether or not p/t or f/time, any person trading full time should be making £100 k a year or get a proper job

K

:sleep: