How many of you demo traded well..........

As far as I know demo account is much more suitable for new trader. I am also new to trade as well. So I would like to try creating a new demo account. What do you think traders?

I think there will be very few who have good demo account traded, because i have not very good experience with demo. That dont means, i am bad at trading but i was learning forex.

Why was that? What went wrong with the demo account, if you don't mind me asking?

I think there will be very few who have good demo account traded, because i have not very good experience with demo. That dont means, i am bad at trading but i was learning forex.

I am confuse does forex and trading is related to each other?

I have demo trading for around 6 to 8 months, and yeah I have done it quite well, but while stepping forward in live trading, I have lose in starting, but now I am trading quite well.

I have demo trading for around 6 to 8 months, and yeah I have done it quite well, but while stepping forward in live trading, I have lose in starting, but now I am trading quite well.

What was the most difficult during part during the transfer from demo to real trading for you?

i trade many times and make money then went to live and lose money. i would not recomend it.. trade rreal account with small deposit

i trade many times and make money then went to live and lose money. i would not recomend it.. trade rreal account with small deposit

Maybe you could actually answer me: what was the most difficult part when transfer from demo to real trading? What made you lose money as soon as you went live?

For me the hardest part was the fear that I was trading with real money. It made me doubt myself even when I knew that the trade was good and my analysis was good.

Demo would be the best way to learn, but it is not an easy way to learn it and also it is not as accurate as the live trading.

For me the hardest part was the fear that I was trading with real money. It made me doubt myself even when I knew that the trade was good and my analysis was good.

So the fear it is, I see. Seems like it's the major case for most beginner traders.

to become a successful trader you need to first be very successful and consistent at demo trading

demo is like cotton wool guys ..........it will let you off the spikes and not stop you out .........so don't get complacent ..........but its good enough to show you if you can make it

if you are only marginally profitable on demo you will be killed in live trading ..........you have to be very successful in demo

whenever I am shaking down a strategy I will expect 90%+ at demo to achieve 70% + live

N

whenever I am shaking down a strategy I will expect 90%+ at demo to achieve 70% + live

That's one fact that's always amused me - why is there such gap between results from demo and live trading? Is it due to demo programs imperfection, or are there some other reasons?

That's one fact that's always amused me - why is there such gap between results from demo and live trading? Is it due to demo programs imperfection, or are there some other reasons?

Demo is just a way to learn the Forex Trading and in demo the market is totally different then the live market as there is no money involved.

Demo trading is like real trading , we feel differently due to many things as it had difference of capital , emotions and our involvement in trading .Demo is relax trading we feel much tension on real accounts. I did well on demo but my real trading is not as much good as demo

OK, so one should simply test his strategy on demo and then transfer it to live trading without changing it. What's the problem with that? Seems pretty easy.

No it is not as easy, If your strategy works in demo account well that does not means it will work on real account too. You have to check it on real account also for more surety, for that use small amount account and check out strategy with real account.

And again, why wouldn't it work with real account? What causes strategies to be effective in demo yet loosing the effectiveness when transferring to live trading?

And again, why wouldn't it work with real account? What causes strategies to be effective in demo yet loosing the effectiveness when transferring to live trading?

You will not fully understand this phenomenon until you have tried it. Believe me, it's true!

The simplest answer is psychology - traders tend not to follow a strategy down to the smallest detail due to stress and anxiety, and then it fails.