How many failed trades before you call it a day.

Yeah, that could be true. But I don't think three failed trades are enough to cancel nine potentially fruitful ones. Me, I always see the light at the end of the tunnel.
What if it's an oncoming train? Losing all your money in 1 day would sure feel like that wouldn't it? Why risk being out of the game?

Although this is because I see through the eyes of my broker. By detailed professional analysis of trends, like some forex prophet, he would predict outcomes (although they are not always true). So far, he have won more than we have lost and he is been really faithful. At times I get really surprised recognising that he is not really under any regulatory body. This makes me understand that not only regulated brokers are reliable. There could be brokers of the former more honest than their regulated counterparts, what do you think?
I think this thread is not about your non regulated broker.

Peter

Last time I posted in this thread I was incurring significant drawdown that was way too much for me to handle psychologically. Now I am not in the market all the trading day. I pick my trades and get in and out. The biggest loss on a trade since my current method began is 2pts ES and that is something I can handle. I just reset and take the next trade. If I am below even for 3 days in a row following my system without making any "stupid" mistakes then I will stop trading money and forward test my system for a week at least to make sure my system still works. I have always dealt with my trading system problems this way.

Cheers