How long did it take for you to become profitable ?

Malordana

69 3
I think that everything depends on a number of circumstances and events in this matter. I think that it is those people who already have experience in some other business area, which has already given a person an understanding of what a big business is, financial investments, possible difficulties, etc. who feel more confident and free. And it really helps a person to feel more free here. On the other hand, everything depends on a person's interest and activity. Because if you spend 10 minutes a day in the market, you can prepare yourself for real trading and profit for years. But if you immediately decided to work productively and profitably and spend at least 2-3 hours a day in the market, you can earn in the first trading session.

Sharim

75 6
I think that profitability is a dubious indicator, because first of all we have to learn how to navigate the events and positions in the market, and it will already lead to a stable profit. Because I know that many traders make their first profit quite quickly. And that's because they use someone's recommendation or they just get lucky. But I think the only thing that you need to evaluate is stability. That's an indicator that you're only moving forward and every day new perspectives are opening up for you. It's really important and it can be used not only in trading, but in any other business. We must become independent and autonomous.

NVP

Legendary member
37,549 1,997
a few years before i reached consistency....my fault as i was distracted on other work at the time

unless people have been trading for more than 10 years ask them again then to ensure they are still profitable ...10 years is a decent stint of consistent profits ....

No Quarter

55 6
Wow you guys are fast. It took me 3½ years. Had 1½ year of losses, little less than a year very close to B/E, then small profits, and finally the last year profits...
Had doubts I would make it many times during that process, quite a relief to get throught to the other side :)

Ironfis

8 0
Of course, I would like to become profitable much faster, but you need to understand that this is not the market where from the first day you will go up quickly.

hefoba

93 73
Hi,
For me it took years.
After 1 year I thought I was profitable but some big events on the market show me that it wasn't true.

Since the end of 2015, I'm profitable after getting a knock down by SNB in Jan 2015. ( Start to trade Fx in 2007)
Was profitable before 2015 but also understand now that my risk management was not good.

I get blinded by "Easy money" setup of EURCHF peg.

How long did it take for you to become profitable ?

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock