how do i become a futures trader?

whitty1970

Hi, Please help. I would like to become a futures trader, I dont want to just jump in , i would like to learn it first. How or what is the best way to learn. Are there any good books or courses to go on, software to use etc. Thank you :D

Theres nothing stopping you being a 'futures trader' - you could be one tomorrow.

All you need is a trading account and some cash :cheesy:

Why do you want to be one? what do you hope to acheive? with more information perhaps someone can steer you to the right info resource.

Arbitrageur said:
Theres nothing stopping you being a 'futures trader' - you could be one tomorrow.

All you need is a trading account and some cash :cheesy:

Why do you want to be one? what do you hope to acheive? with more information perhaps someone can steer you to the right info resource.
Thanks for the reply.
I was on an buisness opp and i saw someone trading, so i asked him what he was doing, he said futures. It seemed very interesting and looked like something i would like to have a go at. He gave me this site and said i could find out more from here.I would never give my day job up but would like to give it a go and see what happens. But i need to learn or be taught more. :D