FAQ How Difficult is it to Trade?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

CavaliereVerde

Established member
573 832
Profitable trading is mostly impossible.
It can seem a pessimistic statement but it is proven by the extreme rarity of long and significant trackrecords.
Everyoune thinks to be profitable after 3-18 months in green but really robust traders/strategies are almost impossible to find.

alan5616

Established member
754 79
Profitable trading is mostly impossible.
It can seem a pessimistic statement but it is proven by the extreme rarity of long and significant trackrecords.
Everyoune thinks to be profitable after 3-18 months in green but really robust traders/strategies are almost impossible to find.
It's not impossible. If I could give one tip to anybody wishing to trade for a living it's this; don't be greedy.

Felix_trade

27 4
Trading can be both difficult or easy, depending upon the trader's skills.
It is nothing like impossible or too difficult, if your are well learned, you'll make it.

Henry_6

27 6
I would say, its not that difficult if a trader starts with good amount of knowledge and research.
Obviously if you don't have a good hold on the learning and practice, anything including forex would seem difficult and tricky.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock