How can you bypass third party brokers for direct market access?

kwickwool

Hi,

I am interested in information or companies that can provide services in regards to setting up a personnel brokerage company with all the liquidity, pricing and speed that the top brokerage companies have?

Not interested in bringing in any other customers or traders just my own personnel account with direct access to currenex etc. What i am after basically is a brokerage account that gives me my own direct access to the main liquidity markets without any brokerage third party intervention, my own accounts for security of funds and transparency etc?

Have been having a look around, feel free to PM me with information or post here, just a warning in case u are a scammer i will be performing complete due diligence on this prior to any set up so any scammers will be wasting their and my time.

The FX world is changing constantly and getting better and better for the customer with more competition and technology out there , so am interested in what this would cost as in set up fee's and running costs that will give myself full transparency and security?

Hope the trading gods are good to you all,

cheers,

kwickwool

Hi,

I am interested in information or companies that can provide services in regards to setting up a personnel brokerage company with all the liquidity, pricing and speed that the top brokerage companies have?

Not interested in bringing in any other customers or traders just my own personnel account with direct access to currenex etc. What i am after basically is a brokerage account that gives me my own direct access to the main liquidity markets without any brokerage third party intervention, my own accounts for security of funds and transparency etc?

Have been having a look around, feel free to PM me with information or post here, just a warning in case u are a scammer i will be performing complete due diligence on this prior to any set up so any scammers will be wasting their and my time.

The FX world is changing constantly and getting better and better for the customer with more competition and technology out there , so am interested in what this would cost as in set up fee's and running costs that will give myself full transparency and security?

Hope the trading gods are good to you all,

cheers,

kwickwool

Good Morning Kwickwool,

I had a chat with some chaps from Deutsche Bank in regards to this matter, and like you, it was not to take on clients, but just for my personal trading, however when it was stated that a minimum of £2 million is required in your trading account, and there is no leverage to start off, but something that is built up as the relationship grows. After they stated that I just seemed to switch off, as I knew I'm not there just yet.

If you do feel you fit the criteria, then send me a PM, and I'll gladly pass on the details to you.

Best
John.

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer, I think that they like to try and keep the barriers to entry away from virtually all retail clients for self interest. Competition is getting ever stronger and forcing their hand but they dont want retail invading the institutional space, hence their poor answer which no brokerage could work with.

Have a few white label possiblities and other options etc and see what happens over next few weeks with them, not prepared to work with zero leverage for sure :) Dont fit that criteria with £2M for trading and not sure even if i did would accept their offer.

thanks again and all the best

kwickwool

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer, Yep, they like to try and keep the barriers to entry away from virtually all retail clients for self interest. Competition is getting ever stronger and forcing their hand but they dont want retail invading the institutional space, hence their poor answer which no brokerage could work with.

Have a few white label possiblities and other options etc and see what happens over next few weeks with them, not prepared to work with zero leverage for sure :) Dont fit that criteria with £2M for trading and not sure even if i did would accept their offer.

kwickwool

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer, Yep, they like to try and keep the barriers to entry away from virtually all retail clients for self interest. Competition is getting ever stronger and forcing their hand but they dont want retail invading the institutional space, hence their poor answer which no brokerage could work with.

kwickwool

It is indeed a double edged sword my good man, and like you stated, its working without leverage that would really hit my profits, but on the other hand when wanting to trade a little larger in size, I do not wish to have my psychology tested further by dealing with crap from my broker.

I only trade in Cable ATM, but now I'm giving serious thought to trade another instrument too.

My reasoning behind this is to split my max risk per trade over the two, and limit broker issues.

P.S. If you find a good solution to your problem, please do send me a PM to let me know what it is, or how you got on.
(y)

Best
John

Hi fella,

Is very disconcerting to trade with your broker in the back of your mind also, spend enough time trading and dont want to spend all my time checking for manipulation also but can now spot it a mile off, but i always do some continually, you have to.

There is an argument that says stick to the one currency, statistically if you double your trades is still the same as trading half the amount over two pairs in spreading risk, but is personal to each trader of course and some trade 8 pairs..................

I will never be happy with the commission i am paying, and also never be happy with the spread until my totalt turnaround costs come in as almost nothing, and it is that driving me, and the way the sector is going in 5-10 years time who knows......maybe with technology improvements and constant competition driving the market the barriers between real institutional and retail will less.

But then again, nothing would surprise me with the financial industry and the big players will always play a very dirty game to protect their and only their interests.....

best to you

kwickwool

Now you spent 500$ monthly for spreads, to put it tentatively, and make 4-5K $ from trading (of course if you are good trader and not timewaster) To open brokerage you need to get license for ECN or STP communications processing, buy MT4 platform, hire some professional guys with 4-5 K $ monthly salary, spend on advertising... need to count more, huh?:cheesy: And some minor f@cking slippage in your platform will get swelled by some idiot in scam case and you will get a blot of your reputation you will wash off for a very long time.. do you need that?

I would rather go into White label colaboration my broker Hot forex offers. Earnings would be less there, but problems too..