Sticky How can T2W better serve its community?

Looks like the slider problem is now fixed.

Well done team !!

Its still doing the same thing for me, on this page http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ if you scroll to the bottom the scroll bar goes weird and gets all stuck. I have to close & reload the page to unstick it, its odd, ive never seen anything like that before. Im using Google Chrome.

Last edited:
Yeah! We got a fix out yesterday, @Kaeso I haven't been able to replicate the problem, does anyone else experience the same issue? Also if anyone else still sees anything weird with the scrollbar, please let me know - thanks!

All fixed here but have noticed the problem persists if I use an ad block, sometimes.

All fixed here but have noticed the problem persists if I use an ad block, sometimes.

You're right DT its the ad on the far right which is fighting against the ad blocker to slide down the page with my scrolling!

ill unblock then..

its ok now @Sharky thanks :)

Agreed, it makes sense to add this to the Markets category. I'll create the forum later today and move any existing threads into it.

you have a handful of people trading cryto...like futures or forex isn' enough?

its not so much about attracting new people, its keeping the ones you already go interested, imo

Whatever your opinion on cryptos it's still a market to trade and doesn't fit neatly into any of the other market sections. I certainly won't be trading it, but if others choose that's up to them. I think it warrants its own section.

Whatever your opinion on cryptos it's still a market to trade and doesn't fit neatly into any of the other market sections. I certainly won't be trading it, but if others choose that's up to them. I think it warrants its own section.

I don't think people realise the impact that Cryptos will have going forward.

Might be worth owning as opposed to trading them. Very volatile beasts :LOL:

Attachments

• BTCUSD.png
    BTCUSD.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 385
if you can't trade the DOW, how in the hell do you think you can trade a crypto??? for the love of god?have we all gone insane/

still think the mods need to consider ressurrecting some of the great old Threads ....like some kind of blast from the past...........all still relevent for newbies and almost like compulsory reading ?

cmon you will know them ......
N

Do you mean updating the Best Threads in each forum?

still think the mods need to consider ressurrecting some of the great old Threads ....like some kind of blast from the past...........all still relevent for newbies and almost like compulsory reading ?

N

N

Hey currency guru :)

What's your view on Cryptos?