How can T2W better serve its community?

Trading Spaces

361 16
How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quantt

Quantt

Established member
944 57
You should remove the reference to binary betting on the fixed odds and binary betting forum. Binary options are a well documented scam that have now been banned for international sale in Israel and the City of London police recently raided 40 binary options firms.
Absolutely agree with you!

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284
How about splitting the futures and options section into two? And removing money market from commodities as that is covered by forex and futures?
Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.

Reactions: IceMan and timsk

Trading Spaces

361 16
Normally you'd want to split a forum when the activity reaches a certain level. Given these forums aren't exactly spilling over, I'm not sure if the changes would really help. What do you think the benefits of splitting them?

Having said that, we haven't updated the forum structure for a few years, and it's probably overdue - perhaps it would be worth having a more widespread review of all our categories and forums.
Because options trading is the way to go. Nobody knows yet!

Sharky

Admin
5,534 284

Dowser

Experienced member
1,234 276
How about a new button along side 'Quick Links' and 'New posts' called 'Thread History' or something?

Clicking it would bring up the last 10 threads you posted in. Post history is at least 3 clicks away and if you have posted repeatedly in the same thread, previous posts on different threads can be a long way down the list.

There may of course be an easy way to access this info that I have missed!

barjon

Legendary member
10,236 1,539
Is it just me or is the site as slow as old boots today?

Dowser

Experienced member
1,234 276
I'd like to see a new emoji depicting someone banging their head against a brick wall

:frustrated:

:LOL:

Reactions: Atilla