Hot forex

I got the news about LR problem. It's lucky when I don't use LR for deposit or withdrawal. Does anyone get difficult in withdrawal with LR?

Its really been problem for those people who use LR because of its closure. We need to find an alternative now. :mad:

MB i guess is more stable given its a UK based company, so yeah

I withdraw using MB for a long time from Hotforex. it's quick and the total cost is not big.

I'm not sure whether it's UK based, only know it's an European company.

I wonder where LR was based. I never understood how they functioned anyway :) yes skrill or moneybookers is UK based company and its growing really fast, thats a good thing :) and the fees are magical. unlike paypal that takes from me like 4% per transactio :)

I wonder where LR was based. I never understood how they functioned anyway :) yes skrill or moneybookers is UK based company and its growing really fast, thats a good thing :) and the fees are magical. unlike paypal that takes from me like 4% per transactio :)

Moneybookers seems more popular for european users and it had commercial account as well and the charge is similar as Paypal. however the cost for individual is very good.

True, MB is way good to use now which is better than other competitors. :clap:

yup, but like i said as much as possible i dont leave my money in any for too long, if you can just transfer it to a bank account then its better i guess :D

After LR news, I think your idea is good. However, sometimes I see why I Don't keep my money in payment gateway longer, because their currency would be USD and when USD grow up (compare with my country's currency), I will withaw to get the different (that's like investing).

After LR news, I think your idea is good. However, sometimes I see why I Don't keep my money in payment gateway longer, because their currency would be USD and when USD grow up (compare with my country's currency), I will withaw to get the different (that's like investing).

you can always keep USD in your account and you can exchange it when you want.

In my country (vietnam), it's not easy to have a USD account, local banks often consult you should open local currency. And after LR news, it's more difficult to keep my money on Skrill or Paypal even they were regulated.

i would not suggest keeping any money in any online payment processor I mean its safer to have it in your bank.

i would not suggest keeping any money in any online payment processor I mean its safer to have it in your bank.
True. Even more prudent is to have some kept inside your home. Banks aren't that safe anymore. :cheesy:

True. Even more prudent is to have some kept inside your home. Banks aren't that safe anymore. :cheesy:

speaking of which, another less known local bank closed last week, and all the depositors are like in a state of panic. haha i do feel sorry for them but i guess even banks are not that safe anymore. man what in the world is happening now. :( :cry:

Is the automated withdrawal system faster than the old-way (print-scan) withdrawal or are they same? Anyone helps me?

try to have a hf representative guide you throught the new myhotforex, its a lot easier, you will have to fill a forum and scan once then its all smooth from there. best of luck