Hot forex

the spreads are manageable at hotforex, its low but its normal that it widens at times of low liquidity i guess or news breaks. :)

A LUXURY HOLIDAY AND A LEARNING EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME

vipcontest-fsc.jpg

HotForex is proud to announce its most prestigious and luxurious competition to date. The lucky winning participant along with a friend will receive an all expenses paid trip to the Mediterranean island of Cyprus where they will step off a first class plane and into a limousine to arrive at a 5 star resort for 3 nights.

The winners will have a stress free holiday in which their only worries will be between deciding whether they wish to play golf in the sun, lounge by the swimming pool or enjoy a relaxing massage.

As a reward for winning the competition, the trader will then be invited into the HotForex offices and gain a priceless one to one 4 hour professional course on how to better their trading activities. Once completed, the participant will then be awarded with a $5,000 cash prize. Furthermore, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners will also win cash prizes.

Join Now

New Client or Existing Client

yeah, some people might see it as small prizes haha but honestly to us small time retail traders, that quiet big :D best of lick to everyone :D

The 1st runner of HotForex Vip Contest is a Vietnamese. I know it still remain 10 days to know who is winner but I am still proud of about him.

speaking of which, another less known local bank closed last week, and all the depositors are like in a state of panic. haha i do feel sorry for them but i guess even banks are not that safe anymore. man what in the world is happening now. :( :cry:

interesting................

say if a broker is good, like say I G, UK based , strong balance sheet
But its bank goes bust
so we the traders go down as well! agree?

interesting................

say if a broker is good, like say I G, UK based , strong balance sheet
But its bank goes bust
so we the traders go down as well! agree?

well yeah i guess, Unless the bank or broker is insured maybe, there is always due process to things, depositors will be able to get their money bank depending on how strong the regulations involved are, but it will take time, and they may not even get the whole amounts, but its case to case basis,

its just one of those risks that we traders take, and the probabilities are really small, but lets not think about it. lets just hope that things keep on going smooth hahaha

I dont understand why people would even consider risking sending money to an offshore forex company. Just google their address and you'll see its a mail drop or virtual office, there are dozens of other unrelated businesses registered there. That took 30 seconds to find out, if you dig deeper you'll find more.

If there is a problem do you seriously think you are going to claim back your money from a small island off Africa? How would you even start, take them to court? Do they even have courts there? Madness to even think about sending them your money.

The lemmings seem to have ignored Pboyles warning.
Oh well -one tries to help but the stupid still hurtle towards the edge. Ok-someone has to feed the sharks so it might as well be the lemmings since the more wary trader is not greedy or stupid enough to be ensnared.

Interesting..
I heard rumors that CySEC regulated companies will be no longer able to accept non-EU clients.
HotForex.com is CySEC Regulated now. What they will do?

Regards,
Jospeh P.

good morning
I ib in HotForex I love offers rebates on pips. find me on facebook: soumailaadamoufx

Interesting..
I heard rumors that CySEC regulated companies will be no longer able to accept non-EU clients.
HotForex.com is CySEC Regulated now. What they will do?

Regards,
Jospeh P.

i hope it wont affect, since the cysec is not their only regulation, they still have the FSC. so us non-eu traders wont be affected :)

This is the information about the Hotforex Vip Contest

A LUXURY HOLIDAY AND A LEARNING EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME
HotForex is proud to announce its most prestigious and luxurious competition to date. The lucky winning participant along with a friend will receive an all expenses paid trip to the Mediterranean island of Cyprus where they will step off a first class plane and into a limousine to arrive at a 5 star resort for 3 nights.

The winners will have a stress free holiday in which their only worries will be between deciding whether they wish to play golf in the sun, lounge by the swimming pool or enjoy a relaxing massage.

As a reward for winning the competition, the trader will then be invited into the offices of the Cyprus entity of the HotForex Brand and gain a priceless one to one 4 hour professional course on how to better their trading activities. Once completed, the participant will then be awarded with a $5,000 cash prize. Furthermore, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners will also win cash. Prize Pool

I have missed the chance to join it, but I thought with my amateur trading skill. It's impossible to get the prizes. :D

its not easy winning but its a good exp, at times i join contest just to blow som steam and who knows right :) i do some stuff in demo contest that i cant try in live just for the fun of it :)