Hot forex

Re: HotForex is awarded Best Forex Affiliates Program Western Europe and South East A

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team

Why FSC doesnot respond to emails to questions about your authenticity or security of funds. If you are a good broker, you should make the FSC to answer the queries on you which they receive.

Re: HotForex is awarded Best Forex Affiliates Program Western Europe and South East A

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team

How much did it cost to buy those fake awards?

I`m trading with them from last 2 years, I don't know about other brokers but I know that Hotforex is good for traders..

Last edited:
I`m trading with them from last 2 years, I don't know about other brokers but I know that Hotofex is good for traders..

I thought the thread was about Hotforex

So as it stands
Hotofex is good for traders
but Hotforex is not good for traders

I have seen the advertisement of Hotforex at many places. I think they are offering good affiliate commision. this might be the reason of their popularity. Are they regulated?

I have seen the advertisement of Hotforex at many places. I think they are offering good affiliate commision. this might be the reason of their popularity. Are they regulated?

I know they are regualted by the FSC Mauritius, but I read in forexpreacearmy that they also got the CySec regulatory, here is the link. not bad i guess being regulated in europe as well. the trader was confused coz hotforex was registered as HF Markets ltd there. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Even pay a little more for a company that is properly regulated imho. Not some mickey mouse outfit in the middle of no-where offering vast bonuses - lies my friend.

they just launched a new account with fixed spreads, but the min deposit is 500 i think. i have not tried it yet, but I'll look into it later

Till date i have had no problem with this broker and i liked their spreads which was small relatively in comparison to other ECN brokers but i hated their form filling and withdrawal option which has been solved off lately.

Yes, with the new account management system myhotforex, the withdrawal process has been more convinient. I like it.

I got the news about LR problem. It's lucky when I don't use LR for deposit or withdrawal. Does anyone get difficult in withdrawal with LR?

i think it was like 6billion worth of money laundring or something, I was shocked honestly thats big, more like a historical event! now they are targetting different branches and its owners jeeezzz

it was over at the BBC news, i guess they summed the total of all transactions to come up with such figure, we all know how news works they EXAGGERATE hahaha but still its a conspiracy if you ask me, paypal was opening offices all over the world on april and here comes my they close LR.