Hot forex

bottom line is as long as you get your money in forex then its good! trust me there are people that can't get their investment back with a million reason given by their brokers.

I guess its the new technical analysis service, its free for accounts with 500 and up, not so sure if there is a trial for it, and about fees, will check it out later

Even I got another email about 100% Credit Bonus. Is this same as the new year bonus?

This time I received email too in my Inbox, I still don't believe how can Broker offer 100% bonus ?

But I am happy that my broker offering me 100% bonus :)

yeah its a bit rare for a broker to offer such high bonus, but its a good step by hotforex, I think you need at least a 100$ deposit to use this bonus.

I dont understand why people would even consider risking sending money to an offshore forex company. Just google their address and you'll see its a mail drop or virtual office, there are dozens of other unrelated businesses registered there. That took 30 seconds to find out, if you dig deeper you'll find more.

If there is a problem do you seriously think you are going to claim back your money from a small island off Africa? How would you even start, take them to court? Do they even have courts there? Madness to even think about sending them your money.

They never learn do they(n)

all brokers are considered off shore to me coz im from china, as long as i get my wins then its good.

yeah its a bit rare for a broker to offer such high bonus, but its a good step by hotforex, I think you need at least a 100$ deposit to use this bonus.

Yah, seems this program is much better more than previous bonus program but we have to deposit at least $100 to get it.

7. The 100% Credit Bonus only applies on new deposits of at least 100 USD (or any other currency equivalent).

Re: Hot Forex SCAM

SNOTForex aka HotForex.com: They are a SCAM, Market Maker Bucket Shop/Boiler Room.

I was - again - very successful, very quickly, trading in my usual large lot sizes. They didn't like my success, so they started to sabotage my trades: hindering the placing of the order by SECONDS (2-5) and then massively "slipping" profitable trades into LOSSES.

I should have gotten out when I could. I gave them another chance...then they really showed their true colors.

Usually I had ridden out downturns with my margin. However, a few trades were in negatives but I still had margin and worst case scenario, I believed it would be stopped out at 20% as per their margin terms.

But NO. If you sign up for their lure, their entrapment of 50 - 100% BONUS scheme, they then tell you - AFTER they destroy your entire account by NOT stopping out trades with 20% of your margin left - that the normal margin terms do NOT apply when you have the Bonus Scheme!! They use this to justify the total theft of my entire account.

Crooked, criminal filth. This industy is rife with them. The whole world lieth in wickedness.

Bottom line: if you're a reputable broker, you don't need to offer "bonuses". You just offer trustworthy service with no hidden and conflicting (criminal) terms.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BROKER!! (STINKForex aka ThinkForex.com is more blatant than these guys, in that they changed my leverage in mid-trading. SNOTForex aka HotForex is more devious, but BOTH are bucket shop thieves. I'm trying Dukascopy Europe and Pepperstone soon.)

Last edited:

DiggerOfTruth; said:
I'm trying Dukascopy Europe and Pepperstone soon.)

Are you a slow learner or something? Are you going to give all of them a chance to rip you off? You are not going to make money trading forex.

Are you a slow learner or something? Are you going to give all of them a chance to rip you off? You are not going to make money trading forex.

What instrument do you suggest then?

I was successful - until the sabotage...I made quite a bit in a few days. BOTH times/both brokers.

Also, it was just suggested that I trade directly through a bank itself. Looking into that presently.

Yeah i believe that forex is not for everyone, i know the feeling of having the money for investing but not knowing where to invest :) I still stick to my job, and do some forexing in my free time, a couple of swings a week nothing big, keep it safe, on the other hand im looking into stock markets, it might be another good investment in the near future, it can't be more complicated than forex right?