Hot forex

Very interesting thread. Not convinced. Especially after the latest Cyprus debacle. I have not read any news about forex brokers that have accounts in Cyprus. Anyone know anything about that?

thats quiet an amount! mind me asking what happened? where did it go wrong?

It went wrong when their conflicting terms - BONUS LURE Scheme vs Margin 20% stop out safety - were found out: AFTER THEY STOPPED OUT LOSING POSITIONS that I had previously ridden out and back into profit with the margin.

They are FRAUDS and criminals.

In fact, in their monthly statement the losses of over 20 000 and over 13 000 and a few others are NOT even shown.

How's that for trying to cover up their crimes??

Before they did this, they were hindering trades with "OFF QUOTES" appearing when I tried to enter an order, over and over. Then the "slippage" of over 5 500 EUR on three trades...I should have known they would get worse.

Another trader had 200 000 stolen from him as they called his trading - get this - "predatory trading".

Another trader has found out they don't even have a license as they promote they do. I have emailed Mauritius many times: NO ANSWER to any email to the FSC there.

(Also, the FSCL in NZ is no better. They also do not answer emails, even though they might acknowledge they have your complaint...but won't answer after that and won't do anything. That was for the STINKForex - ThinkForex - bucket shop.)

Not sure i have much sympathy here, like complaining getting wet going for a swim, its going to happen, why on earth you would trust an off-shore company with such an important issue as a trading account.

Confidence, integrity, compliance, security of funds etc absolute requirements with trading and not just a wish list, maybe you will lose 50% of your funds due to banking issues sometime soon also like Cyprus, just get out and move into a more secure and reputable broker.......and count it as a lesson learnt.

Not sure i have much sympathy here, like complaining getting wet going for a swim, its going to happen, why on earth you would trust an off-shore company with such an important issue as a trading account.

Confidence, integrity, compliance, security of funds etc absolute requirements with trading and not just a wish list, maybe you will lose 50% of your funds due to banking issues sometime soon also like Cyprus, just get out and move into a more secure and reputable broker.......and count it as a lesson learnt.

Painful lessons. But regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) means nothing either!! Nauman Anees of STINKForex (ThinkForex) runs his bucket shop from Chicago - illegally - and has some presence in New Zealand (their FSCL is a painful joke) and recently "licensed" in Australia through ASIC. Problem is, they won't even investigate the crimes of that gang!! They didn't even read my complaint properly. Christopher Dobbs - punk lawyer for ASIC - is the front mangina and cover-up queen for that party-to-STINKForex's crimes.

So - tell us kwickwool - just which broker is "reputable"...you neglected to mention any righteous names in your post.

Its a personal issue on what you consider your main priorities are and what you trade? Also don't like to recommend brokers just in case of issues.

You will rarely find issues with IB and Dukascopy and good reputations but depends what funds you have, also Capmar fx are worth a shot in the UK if u are a high frequency trader with min £10,000 to put in with their currenex platform.

But as said, u need to do your own homework and work this all out yourself as you get the +/- aspects of that choice.

Its a personal issue on what you consider your main priorities are and what you trade? Also don't like to recommend brokers just in case of issues.

You will rarely find issues with IB and Dukascopy and good reputations but depends what funds you have, also Capmar fx are worth a shot in the UK if u are a high frequency trader with min £10,000 to put in with their currenex platform.

But as said, u need to do your own homework and work this all out yourself as you get the +/- aspects of that choice.

Thanks for the reply.

Is this link to the IB that you refer to?

Just finished scanning and sending the docs for Duka Europe last night. We'll see what happens. Have to admit I like their JForex platform better than the MT4. Using it on Demo now.

Yes interactive brokers. JForex platform is a massive plus, find it the best platform for both trading and charting in the market, with total transparency in their pricing that can be checked via their website home page.

Good luck.......

Yes interactive brokers. JForex platform is a massive plus, find it the best platform for both trading and charting in the market, with total transparency in their pricing that can be checked via their website home page.

Good luck.......

Thanks for the referrals and the confirmations.

Blessings.

where is a good place to look for an EA or have one made? I would like to try automated trading since I heard that its a lot better than manual.

I use GO Markets for trading and they are based in australia. I previously used an asian broker and it wasnt so good. The reason i chose GO, was because they are regulated by the Australian Financial Licence law. I think it is important to go with a regulated broker in any region you live.

Im not much of a fan of asian brokers, and i dont even trust my local brokers here in the philippines LOL, but its nice to see you found your broker and i hope they work good for you, best of luck

HotForex proudly receives two awards from World Finance for 2013

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to receive two monumental awards by the renowned World Finance magazine. This has been made possible through the devotion of the entire HotForex team who work tirelessly to ensure that you, our valued clients, receive the best trading experience possible.

Maintaining our title as Best Online Broker in Asia for the second year running is a proud achievement for us as it shows the strength of our position in the region and also reflects just how well our Asian clients have responded to the high level of service we provide.

Our continued efforts to excel and innovate have enabled us to tailor our services and increase our product range, thereby meeting the demands of clients on a broader international scale. Our success in meeting this objective has been recognized with the additional award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe 2013.

Driven always by the best interests of our clients, we look to the future with steadfast purpose and determination to maintain our position as industry leaders. For these awards that we are proud to have received, we thank both the World Finance magazine and also our loyal clients who have demonstrated their support by voting for us.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

yeah, I recall the award from last year, they got the best online asia broker for 2012 i think it was insta forex 2011, and now 2013 is still hotforex, not bad i say! this gives then expectations and standards they have to maintain, i think its a good think for both broker and trader.

HotForex attending MoneyExpo Prague 2013.

Dear Client,

After having just received this year's award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe by World Finance, we are looking to connect with our European clients further by attending and operating a booth at this year's highly anticipated MoneyExpo in Prague. The Expo will be taking place from the 19th to the 21st April at the TOP HOTEL, Praha, Blazimska 1781/4, Prague 4, Czech Republic.

If you are able to visit us there, this will be a perfect opportunity for us to meet face to face and have a chat.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

I want to see the Hotforex team as a trader there, but unluckly I'm not from Europe and my income from trading was not enought to fly there.

good for you, seriously i've been trading forex for 2 years now, and people around me have no idea, and evertime i try to explain forex i get this jaw dropping look as if im from another planet LOL, all they know is stock though they do not trade at all

There are a lot of people don't know what forex is, but I think most finance people (work in bank or finance student) know it. However, when someone doesn't know about forex and hear your explain about it, they would assure anyone get lost when play it.

HotForex is awarded Best Forex Affiliates Program Western Europe and South East Asia.

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team