Hot forex

they continue to grow, for an STP/ECN broker they are quiet fine, scalping and hedging are allowed, very minimal slippage, there is no avoiding it, spreads on EURUSD are on an average around 1.7-1.8 pips.

they continue to grow, for an STP/ECN broker they are quiet fine, scalping and hedging are allowed, very minimal slippage, there is no avoiding it, spreads on EURUSD are on an average around 1.7-1.8 pips.

I doubt they are ECN, but their VIP account are quite reasonable in terms of conditions.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hotforex offers various account types for trader can get appropriate accounts for their purposes.
Mini account for new trader, vip account for real experience trader.

I am no expert with different accounts, I mean i started with micro then now premium but thats it, i guess it really depends upon the trader and how he trades right?! :) happy trading everyone :D

Trading with them from last 2 years and according to me they are far batter than others. No big issue in last 2 years and will highly recommended hotforex to anyone.

Trading with them from last 2 years and according to me they are far batter than others. No big issue in last 2 years and will highly recommended hotforex to anyone.

You don't care that these LIARS & THIEVES trade against their victims? (Also, you can't keep your facts straight: is it "almost three years" or two years you say that you have been trading with them? I checked your previous posts. )

Check the size of the MT4 Platform you download: they make you install their VIRTUAL DEALER as part of the installation package, yet they falsely advertise as "STP/ECN".

BUCKET SHOP FILTH. Their license is bogus and their "regulator" never responds to emails. FRAUDS ALL ROUND.

Last edited:
I have been avoiding the EURUSD for a while now, I dont know if its just me or it feels like a ticking bomb waiting to go the opposite direction.

has anyone used hot forex?

http://www.hotforex.com/

the only thing that's putting me off is they are based in Mauritius (and regulated there) and have found little in the way of reviews. however they offer great spreads, are ECN and have a 20% bonus.

or can anyone recommend a broker (for forex mainly) which is ECN, has tight spreads (EU no more then 1 pip, GU no more then 2 pips) are regulate (i'm in UK and would idealy like it to be the same) and preferably offer some sort of joining bonus........thanks

Stay away from those brokers which is outside UK unless you want to lose money. Only FCA regulated brokers are good as you can take legal actions if something is wrong. 2007 I did the same mistake, I used one Cyprus based broker and lost big time.

Introducing the Flex Bonus Program: 100% Credit Bonus + 30% Rescue Bonus

Dear Client,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our Flex Bonus Program which includes the re-launched 100% Credit Bonus and the newly launched 30% Rescue Bonus.

This program will be made available to all HotForex clients that make new deposits as of Monday the 11th of November 2013, 10:00 GMT.

100% Credit Bonus

Doubles your trading power when making a new deposit.

HotForex clients who utilize the 100% Credit Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Effectively makes the Stop Out on Cash Balance (Balance excluding Credit Bonus) zero.
Increased Leverage.
Full bonus amount withdrawal under the right conditions.
30% Rescue Bonus

Extends greater account protection during drawdown periods and can be also used as increased margin.

HotForex clients who utilize the 30% Rescue Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Can be used as increased leverage.
Can be lost so it can actually protect accounts from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during drawdown periods.
Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero.
The bonus is applicable on all new deposits and is available for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.

It is very easy to get started with either program. Our support team is available round the clock to assist you in every step of the way. Just open and fund a live account on the launch date of the program in order to take advantage of this generous promotion.

Please note that Bonus Programs increase the available leverage of your trading account and may therefore increase the risk of trading.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

not so sure, but i think i got an email about 100% bonus relaunch and the 15% rescue is now 30% but its better to double check with the web site, im not much of a bonu guy anywya :)

happy new year everyone though its a bit late to greet :D is there any binary option trader here, would you recommend binary, or should i just stick to forex. optiontrade seems interesting and its under hotforex anyway.

Last edited:
another problem i have is lack of knowledge and it seems like i have only scratched the surface of option trading. this is gonna take some time. oim sorry to hear about his lose. well risk is in every business even in forex i say!

Tried hotforex demo and have to say that execution is much more accurate in breakouts - "difficult" moments for brokers. Thinking of finally moving to HF..