Hot forex

If a UK resident opens an account with ********, and it later goes bust and there is no client money left, to what extent are we covered and how do we go about claiming compensation?

Thanks.

accounts are segregated in Barclays and monitored by KPMG so I guess there is no option for client money to go bust :)

accounts are segregated in Barclays and monitored by KPMG so I guess there is no option for client money to go bust :)
There is always an option for a bust. A UK resident with a UK regulated account will be covered up to the maximum per institution - not account - which I believe is currently £85,000. Which suggests if you're trading with more than £85,000 you might want to split it up among more than one institution.

Has there been a serious case regarding ******** not honoring withdrawal or something like that? How is their execution?

as far as i know there are non major withdrawal issues, more like no issues at all, it takes 1-3 days when it was manual but now its kinda automated and as long as the withdrawal was requested before office hours it is processed with in the day! usually my delays comes with moneybookers, its taking them 3 days or more to have my money transfered

Do we need any verification to withdraw money from this broker? I am very tired with any strict verifications.

Verification was obligatory for me to withdraw money. Remember, when tried to withdraw over 10K$ even got a call from rep to confirm my action

Verification was obligatory for me to withdraw money. Remember, when tried to withdraw over 10K$ even got a call from rep to confirm my action

Sounds good but I only plan to deposit only thousands so will I get a call delivery?

Actually when we already open a live account, this broker will make a call to consult them. I think it's really useful but to me, I prefer email than a call.

i guess you can always let the rep know, I mean telling them that you do not want any calls, usually its respected and granted i guess. I dont get much calls and my questions mostly are done through live chat