'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dinos was classic... I didn't read any of it", how would you know then. By your own admission your taking the ****, totally avoided the question of posting live trades.... YOUVE BEING CAUGHTOUT SUNSHINE, your a fraud......... and on that note I will be taking action and passing your details on to have htis thread closed and see whether we can pass your ISP details onto the appropriate authorities to see whether they wish to investigate by your own admission your criminal and fraudulent activites, in the meantime do us alla favour and keep the f**k away from these boards, its being a pleasure exposing a fraud, opps actually a true word there if your own admission are correct.

goodbye

You totally don't get it do you....

I wasn't even trying to make people think i make 300% ... I was purposefully making my self look like a bull****ter therefore causing a debate.

How in any way have i been caught out???? Like seriously ??? You really don't get it dude so just shut up.

Heres a link to help your ignorance....
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/61206-worlds-longest-thread-lets-do-b-q-7.html

Read hoggums post and relax - Just chill out, your going on and on at me even though OFCOURSE its all a lie... I'm not even trying to trick people into believing me. Like i'm trying to be sarcastic and put rubbish bits of evidence... I'm not actually attempting to make everyone believe me, i'm literally just making a load thread as a i see best.

And as you can seeee i have succeeded - So its win, win really.

I get loads of money from my system and i have a long thread.

Aha - it all becomes clear. Well done: it worked. Still don't know why you bothered though!

Aha - it all becomes clear. Well done: it worked. Still don't know why you bothered though!

lol :)

I don't know either. Its just weird people are being soooo serious, when its blatenly obvious i'm joking around and fueling the length of the thread...

Everyones like 'OMG YOU BULL****ER' and its just like ... What you on about?

Obviously its bull****. lol

Like Dinos phoning the police rofl - He genuinely thinks i'm this big liar trying to trick everyone into believing me. I'm not trying to trick anyone... I'm literally just making a long thread for No reason whatso ever.

Im glad you'll keep on following. If not you wouldnt see people changing their views just to argue with me.

Remeber all i said was I'd prefer to take advice from professionals because its less likely you will get codswallop.

Stage 1 - Professionals are great
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/764054-post213.html

Stage 2 - Unbelieveable traders go to hedge funds
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/764216-post225.html

Stage 3 - Hedge funds are sh*t even though incredible traders move there and I'm incapable of logical thought.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/764378-post227.html

I dont mean to be a pr*ck to gooseman here but this p*ssed me off because I though he was on my side at first lol.

Utter horse plop. You're generalising for your own means and clearly haven't got hold of the correct end of the stick.

1) No, I said trading is much more than ladders going up and down. Trading is a very wide-ranging word and encompasses much more than you'll ever know. This was a response to can trading be taught.

2) I said some pure traders go to hedge funds because of the fewer restraints applied to their method of trading. I do know some incredible traders who have excelled at banks then hedge funds. Equally see point 3

3) Many players do very well at hedge funds. Many do not. I can also list plenty who have crashed and burrned taking down client money. As someone mentioned any monkey can make money in a bull market on a 2 (or 5) + 20 deal.

I was merely highlighting that things are not always as plain and vanilla as they seem. It is not right to say all HF traders are good etc Many traders can be either good or bad in different types of market.

What I won't do is rule out listening to anyone in the market. Be that a local trader, big SB'er or a HF manager. I may find out from chatting to a broker that someone is very active in a certain part of the European swap curve and this may translate into an opportunity to arb against the exchange traded market for example. Or I might find out from a local that someone is very active in the red dec/green dec futures spread and have a look at the action out there. It's all about listening to views.

Take this as advice or an post to shoot you down. I don't care. I hope you make money, I never want people to blow up but I really do think you should wind your neck in a bit.

Like Dinos phoning the police rofl - He genuinely thinks i'm this big liar trying to trick everyone into believing me. I'm not trying to trick anyone... I'm literally just making a long thread for No reason whatso ever.

It kind of backfired in some parts and opened up a few debates, so has actually been more useful than I think you planned! It has also created some alliances and some enemies within the forum. Was that your plan?

Your point or rather Hoggums' prophecy was bang on though!

I'll take it as advice. I have it on good authority (I think) that you know what you're talking about an as such, you have been added to my list of people that I should shut up and listen to when they make a serious post. I just wanted to point out that its annoying when people twist what you're saying to the extreme.

In short, I concede to a superior trader.

It kind of backfired in some parts and opened up a few debates, so has actually been more useful than I think you planned! It has also created some alliances and some enemies within the forum. Was that your plan?

Your point or rather Hoggums' prophecy was bang on though!

It has backfired a bit yeah :)
Getting threatened the police will be on me... I mean seriously? That guy has no clue.

I find it really annoying that no1 can just take anything as a big joke... Like this wasn't even suppose to be decieving, i literally thought everyone knew the whole thing was bull**** and had seen the other post...

Like; everyone thinks i was trying to be decieving, when i totally wasn't lol I was just saying some bull**** i expected no1 to believe... Now i'm getting 'YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT OUT SUNSHINE' - To be honest i just don't get what people are thinking right now...

I think a few people totally don't get it at all. Never mind :)

It has backfired a bit yeah :)
Getting threatened the police will be on me... I mean seriously? That guy has no clue.

I find it really annoying that no1 can just take anything as a big joke... Like this wasn't even suppose to be decieving, i literally thought everyone knew the whole thing was bull**** and had seen the other post...

Like; everyone thinks i was trying to be decieving, when i totally wasn't lol I was just saying some bull**** i expected no1 to believe... Now i'm getting 'YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT OUT SUNSHINE' - To be honest i just don't get what people are thinking right now...

I think a few people totally don't get it at all. Never mind :)

I had the same thing when I made a thread asking prop firms to apply to employ me when I first joined. Some people are just miserable. Look at Mr Charts.

Like if you actually read all my posts, which will be boring, you'll see everything i say is sarcastic like i was saying 'I believe God is the reason i succeed, hes the best, if you don't believe you'll go hell' - Sarcasm.... Then when someone mocked god, i was sarcastically angry again and i said 'Omfg how dare you mock god, i'm going to hack you' - All very sarcastic again... I thought people knew it was a joke, but now i see people thought i was genuinely angry at that point and stuff....

ROFL - Never mind :D

Does anyone actually understand whats going on here? Is it just me, or is it ridiculous that people are shouting 'You've been caught sunshine' and things that, 'Your a bull****er' ???

?

No1 gets it.

Better thing to do now, the weekends approaching, so I'll leave you to play with your toys and I look forward to seeing your live trading calls next week, but will we, I suggest 100% not, just to show waht a totally utter prick your have shown yourself to be or maybe I'll eat humble pie, but I wont hurry to get my spoon out

Omg you totally don't get it - Rofl.

I hope you understand soon because these posts are totally confusing me./

fair enough. i was deliberately playing devil's advocate as usual, as it's been a pretty boring friday.

Does anyone actually understand whats going on here? Is it just me, or is it ridiculous that people are shouting 'You've been caught sunshine' and things that, 'Your a bull****er' ???

?

No1 gets it.

I get it. But seriously, you've made your point so can the thread be put to bed now once and for all?

I get it. But seriously, you've made your point so can the thread be put to bed now once and for all?

I hope so, before that big bully Dinos phones the police.

lol Unless its a double bluff! And actually he knows this whole thing is a joke and now hes tricking me, bloody hell, you clever son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.