'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not what my point was. I was not referring to their personal finances (I'm sure many, if not all of these people have made a very healthy living) but was talking about their trading performance as a fund/fund manager. There are enough examples out there of failed funds if you looked. Here's one to start you off: Long Term Capital management.

Just because you are a hedge fund doesn not make you a good trader.

Its more LIKELY though that a hedge fund is a better trader than YOU and ME and many other home traders... Thats what hes saying... He only listens to them because they PROBABLY are better.

Quite clearly I offended you by my remarks. I was remarking about what you had said and not you as a person,so there is no need to get personel. I really hope you do have a system that makes 300% every month.I wish I hadnt made that post as it has clearly interupted some great thoughts. So to end the matter I will increase your rep and thank you for starting a wonderful thread.

Sowwie :(

Fwiends?

I'd say it would be easier to wipe out/lose significant amounts in a 100m hedge fund than it would to blow up a £300 sb account in an economic crisis. When you've got a billion quid and investors expecting 15% its not as simple as "look at that support there I'm going long oil"

tell you what-you guys crack on. i've got other stuff i can spend my time on other than pontificating with you lot. best of luck.

I actually did think he worked for a prop firm lol.

If I knew he didn't I wouldn't have argued with him I would have just ignored him.

Do agree though, everyone on here is losers... Thats why people have to spend so long searching threads for the one bit of information from anyone whos knows what they're on about.

Laters x

P.s. Stop ****ing Pm'ing me everyone. I lied, the system only makes 280% per week.

that's fine. i'm not @rsed about what you think or don't think i do. will just do what i do and wait for that cheque.

that's fine. i'm not @rsed about what you think or don't think i do. will just do what i do and wait for that cheque.
I'm not @rsed about what you think of my system. I will just do what i do and wait for that cheque.

In all seriourness, i'm glad for your success. Keep it going. Good luck.

Halo x

:rofl:

If only you two morons had a clue.

Anyhoo... as a general deal pretty much anyone posting in "potential setups" is a **** traded. HTH.

:rofl:

If only you two morons had a clue.

Anyhoo... as a general deal pretty much anyone posting in "potential setups" is a **** traded. HTH.

As I said if someone who trades professionally or makes decent money from trading tells me something then I'm all ears. If people come on here to get off on attempting to keep me guessing what they do for a living or to spew out inside cliquey jokes then thats their prerogative. I'm indifferent.

er, that has to be the most retarded file I've seen here for a while, although I am glad I downloaded it as I've always fancied breaking some draconian anti-terrorist laws... now I get to be in possession of materials likely to be of use to a terrorist :LOL:

'Only morons take my advice!'

I never take your advice = Not a moron (YES! score)

I suppose all the owners sold their cars for food money and signed on the dole too eh.

nope becasue the people that run hedge funds may not be any good at trading but know about management fees...

2 + 20%

still equal ££££ on those assets under management even when you make a 0% returns

nope becasue the people that run hedge funds may not be any good at trading but know about management fees...

2 + 20%

still equal ££££ on those assets under management even when you make a 0% returns

Hmmm good point but I was referring to the amount they earned in previous years. They've been picked plenty of fruit from the tree before it fell down.

You'd have to be a tw*t to not make money in a bull market. It's when the poo hit the fan they've all got in a bit of bother.

Much like buy to let etc, jump on the badwagon but make sure you're not last in.

Status
Not open for further replies.