Holy grail for sale - please apply below

NVP

Guest Author
hey all

heres a Thread that will hopefully get some posts and discussions going

how much are you prepared to pay for the true holy grail of Trading :innocent:

see the next post
N

please read this and apply on the Thread .....I will announce the winner in January when enough money is on the table as a bid

cheers
Neil

hey all

see the next post
N

I noticed you have distinguished the Holy Grail with 'true'!

Does that mean I have the 'false' one? :-0

Last edited:
I will open up the bidding at $0.01 with a guaranteed refund if I don't learn anything.

Peter

HOLY GRAIL OF TRADING FOR SALE

The Holy Grail is lurking in all of us .......it just needs to be found and paid for ......with time,experience and money .............otherwise why are we all still here ?

so heres the offer from a fictitious and mystical master of Trading who now offers it to the highest bidding Apprentice who will become truly the owner of the holy grail

HOLY GRAIL FOR SALE

offered - minimum 300 pips (forex) or 300 points (DOW/FTSE/DAX etc) a week will be made in profit. Note all Trades are opened and closed during the Week ....no open trades over weekends

Hours - this will require a minimum of 4 hours a day , 5 days a week .......Note owner may have to work overtime sometimes to ensure the weekly pips/points are achieved in difficult market conditions

Terms and conditions

The wizard will train the apprentice to trade profitably and consistently for the rest of the apprentices lifetime (as long as all the rules and conditions of the system is followed)..no one else will ever be trained whilst the apprentice trades the system

duration - The training course will take as long as required before the Apprentice is deemed ready to trade and make 300 points/pips a week consistently and profitably .....this will be decided by the wizard and only the wizard - the apprentice has no say in the matter ......if the apprentice leaves before completing the course no lifetime guarantee will be given by the wizard and he wil be allowed to train another apprentice .....any unsupervised Live trading by the Apprentice before he /she has passed the course will not be underwritten by the wizard and the magic will not work

The Apprentice must also fund themselves during the training period which will be daily and using on-line facilities ..........the timings to be mutually agreed

The apprentice must also fund their own trading accounts , Trading platform and associated Hardware.....no funding is provided by the Wizard and no losses will be subsidised by the wizard (See other comments)

FEE
the Fee will be a one off payment to the Wizard in US Dollars to the wizards bank account - in advance
The Fee will be the value of the highest bid recieved during the auction period on this thread

bidding and questions can now commence :smart:
N

Last edited:
hey all

see the next post
N

If you had the true Holy Grail, you wouldn't be offering it for sale.

In the same way the secret formula for Coke, or the secret recipe for KFC is kept in a bank vault, and known to just a few, and passed down the generations.

If you are offering the Holy Grail, by definition, it is a false one.

You should be setting up a fund, and generating money for others, and keeping large fees for yourself. Works for Goldman.

EDIT: But didn't work for Bernie Madoff!!

Last edited:
oh yea of little faith during this magical xmas time .......

The wizard is still with me and happy to take questions

I have explained to him that people like Pete are non-believers and they wont pay the price for the holy Grail

and no the wizard is not accepting luncheon vouchers so thats me out - Damn ! :)

N

Last edited:
You should be setting up a fund, and generating money for others, and keeping large fees for yourself. Works for Goldman.

EDIT: But didn't work for Bernie Madoff!!

the wizard has decided to leave his sordid life behind him now and do good in the world ............the Apprentice will receive this priceless gift

they just have to set the price here and check the terms :smart:

N

I noticed you have distinguished the Holy Grail with 'true'!

Does that mean I have the 'false' one? :-0

yes ..........the wizard you used was false .......sorry but he was ......

the Hat and wand was bought used off of E-bay and was part of a harry potter halloween kit......:LOL:

and my wizard guarantees 300 pips / points a week

N

Last edited:
I will open up the bidding at $0.01 with a guaranteed refund if I don't learn anything.

Peter

The wizard says thanks for the offer but no ........he said other things but i think it was in elvish tongue and very very rude !! :LOL:

N

Last edited:
c'mon everyone

300 pips / points a week in perpetuity ........for some training to be taught by the wizard

doesnt a lifetime of wealth , happiness and joy beckon ?

N

hey wiz..........I said we should have gone to ForexFactory first ......:cool:

hahahahaha
N

Wiz just had a phone bid

jees that soros is a cheapskate ........he failed the last course and wants the money back

apparently he was a great student and even looked good in the gown..........then he got to big for his boots
like a lot of his ex students over the last 70 years.......

didnt we say thats why he is training a New Apprentice ?......yep the last one blew the deal ..like every other apprentice over the years ..........seems like no one is ever content to settle for what they paid for :cool:

a few famous names in there as well..........but Wiz is not revealing any others ......confidentiality is all and the new apprentice will be given total anonimity (if he can spell it)

Livermore is a stupid name anyway ........oops :eek:

N

Last edited:
be patient wiz ..........early days

and E-bay would never allow us to sell your trading system there.......its to noble for that kind of stuff

hahahahaha
N

There is no holy grail, END OF.

The market is so random that NOTHING can interpret its next move. Even the big boys lose money.

would that not be nearer the truth NVP ? :LOL:

the wizard says it can be done ........

so someone cough up a bid and he will teach the lucky highest bidder .......

hes gone for a rest as hes a little old ..........

in his early years he lost a lot in the tulip market a few years back ....but after that he knuckled down and got much better as a trader

N

Last edited:
the wizard says it can be done ........

so someone cough up a bid and he will teach the lucky highest bidder .......

hes gone for a rest as hes a little old ..........

in his early years he lost a lot in the tulip market a few years back ....but after that he knuckled down and got much better as a trader

N

:(
"he's a little old" - how long does it take to train up? I don't want him dying half way through the course.

"in his early years" - how long has he been trading?

"in the tulip market" - I was perusing the UK Contractor forum at the same time, and tulip is the alternative word for sh*t, so I couldn't work out if you meant "a bad market" or that he is so old he traded the tulip mania!!