Fx Legion USD-CHF Grail Signals

Legion

Fx Legion Trading signals usd/chf

Well, inspired by the Grail thread in the quest of ,I had a vision saturday night programmed some indy's and the birth of Fx Legion commenced. I'll name it Fx legion as apparently loads of other people have trading methods already named Grail. :rolleyes:

I'll post the signals, warts n all (hopefully before, or when due, or when entered time etc allowing)

still very much work in progress but no buggering of any settings what so ever they be fixed.

Posting here to save polluting The currency thread

from that thread..
ok

Fx Legion signals

Now the grail is signalling an over sold buy signal setup look to get long uschf during the next 15 minute bar commencing 15.15 suggested stop 30 pips

Ok well near the end of that 15 minute bar for observational purposes assume entry 1.2471 stop 1.2441lets see what happens.....

this is a second grail entry, the first being the lowest risk? on the new trend change which happen 6.30-7.30 am.. price 1.2430-45 entry zone.

That was technically Grail of grail entry this is continuation grail setup, if indeed the market does continue with its uptrend from here.. more risk?, but if the trend continues and we follow trends then this zone is suggested a place to assume that risk.

Right it flipped short @ funny enough that volatile 15 minute bar 19.15, what upside there is seen in the start of asian session I assuming has happened so

Fx legion signal now short 01.20 @ 1.2457 p + l b/f - 14

:) as I humanly thought outside of the system Asia session to take the signal or not it can be always in but you get the trading mindset outside the systems trading ie I was fully aware of the pullback to 1.2450, from where the prices broke yesterdays london Am session and if indeed this downtrend does continue the london may want to obtain value take out asian stops to the upside and obtain value for london short sellers....

London seems to be approaching overbought in this new flagged downturn expecting some attempt to test 1.2490

very good short confirmed @ 80 (suggested stop 97) but obviously nut cases only give signals in asia sessions so that will be knocked on head, but will leave the short where it is 57

Last edited:
Following that 1.2480 short, still downside, stop @ 97 plum job. mental swings.

Still short bias according to my setup, stop @ 1.2497 is about right. anticipating from here on lower prices.. what a day, can drive people crazy, but looking at things short 1.2480 has been a good option so far.

A point about that 15 minute news spike, I know looks like the foot has been stamped for no lower prices but the system is showing downside so im not looking at it too much. Acouple of indications still in the negative but they can and do oscilate but not yet, also Long term is turning green upside but i'd like to think that a trip south was required first if indeed they want to send the prices north of 1.2500.

also not registering any extreme overbought or sold conditions yet which sums up this session ranging beast .

Last edited:
Now long 1.2486 book at 29 pip loss on the asian, p n l - 43

showin upside from here on

Holding long. no new positions will be taken during asian sessions , yet will hold this long from 1.2486 .

the system did ok considering the whip, (if in the future we forget asian entries as I will, which would of meant a short taken @1.2480 London Am as per posts above) and if only trading on entries only on extreme OS OB then no trades would of been triggered today.

yet the medium to long sessional term trend changed to upside hence, trading with that on the latest signal 1.2486, I'll stay with that as the trend will still be showing up come london open.

all in all an interesting session.

Holding 1.2486 long, price @ 1.2521 , no major OB indicated at these levels so 100% of position long. Looking to exit 80% of position on extreme OB.

Ok well system still long, and 2nd grail entry contiuation flagged during this 15 minute bar 14.30-45 look to position long.

Not for those of a nervous disposition .

no new positions added for me as still long 1.2486, but if i wasnt then this is a session long opportunity .

2nd long entry 1.2489

Last edited:
Ok 3rd entry signal long 1.2454

stacked up long 1.2486

there can be no more longs. lets see how the system copes .

Ok well A very good ssession friday to test the system, being long and standing in the way of a near verticle decent to the downside.

Something to note or Ive observed with the Grail entries the first entries . All show the positions would of yielded a 40 point gain positive. And as has been mentioned on another thread then Grail systems should cope with all market conditions.

I can see it would of done ok in the whip day, Ist entry short 1.2480, (ignoring asia ),the early london entry 1st entry zone 1.2435-45 and the last entry late london close 6 pm ish long 1.2486 again all giving 40 pips upside before the swift reversal.

Second and third entries, to be ditched, 1 st entries clearly should only be used in FX Legion from this point, the outstanding long 1.2486 I will leave to play out monday session as now FX Legion is telling me to sell into any rally, I'll take what it gives, if of course rally it does.

Clearly holding for continued trend warrants extra risk and knowing FX time zones (pushing orders) it makes sense to me now to defend against that risk.

So now only first grail entries to be taken & the introduction of a 40 pip limit target combined with a 30 point stop at this stage will be brought into effect from now.

Noting entries all good little movement against sub 20 pips before 40 points hit.

The only condition so far we have not had is the continued run upside , we will be flat at those points having taken 40 pips, I know perhaps we can think of partial liquidations break even the stop and leave a piece on but, personally if im selling to close then I do not like the idea of holding any at that point. So i'll keep it simple for now with the 40 point snatch.

A winning team needs great offence and great defence ,Fx legion perhaps has shown great offence with suggested Grail 1st entries yet the defence to very typical intra 24 hr sessional movents between time zones is a weak part of the system. The defence is aided by good entries keeping stop points tight? but we need to book the points. 40 to complete the defence of open points at risk between timezones.

So looks like the Fx legion is taking on the basics of risk 30 target 40. ( Net of spread 3 )on this system entry only from Grail of Grail 1st entries.

Lets see how it does next week

p n l - 43 plus open loss yet to be realised anticipating selling into any rally to reverse short monday.

Well, in the tool box ive been a tweaking to improve an oscilation Pip stalker, giving a buy @ 1.2408/11 bar forming 11.30-45 am. Providing the **** doesnt fall out of this bar then should be upside oscilations.

Lets see..

Long 1.2411

up with events

Legion said:
Well, in the tool box ive been a tweaking to improve an oscilation Pip stalker, giving a buy @ 1.2408/11 bar forming 11.30-45 am. Providing the **** doesnt fall out of this bar then should be upside oscilations.

Lets see..

Long 1.2411

well very credible +25 pips , showing up with events @ 1.2436
actually got a predator entry flagged @1.2397 bid, 12.45 uk time, hmmm early days but i'll be following this beast.

hmm, getting a predator short signal @ 1.2446, but they may try to run stops upside, but within the system we cannot think on this.

Last edited:
entry short 1.2445 Stop 1.2468

covered 1.2438. +7 (time o day had enough)

Last edited:
Long 1.2434 stop 09, not an ideal entry,, paying top prices yet no point hope for lower entries.

well they nipped my stop traded 1.2408, this beast travelled down further relative to euro upside, however
Long 1.2416 stop 1.2394.

Well the above was stopped. Ive been working on predator entries and slightly distracted from fx legion signals which gave a short 1.2427 21/11 6 pm ish. fx legion has rolled over overnight indicating a buy setup, and the predator signal (auto pop buy sell arrows) popped up at 1.2220

so for observational purposes assume 1.2230 entry, upside for the afternoons session ? lets see.

hmm, now then im not entirely happy with things, theres a niggle niggling me in the forex markets and its timezones, it never stops, i need to adapt , the fx legion may well suggest viable entries but not on the timeframe I suspect that "The Others" work to and from.

I need to slow down by shifting this beast up timeframes and it is with this I now have pleasure in presenting the following

USD / CHF Long 1.2094 Stop 1.2034 Limit 1.2244

More relaxed, better R n R and more in tune I sense.. although this holiday weekend and it being friday is a bit off putting? anway ive got a signal with that savage sell off against this pair hence posting it.. these trades will take longer to roll.. but i can see the sense especially with the timezones..

anyhow lets see.. should be good for typically 100-150 pips each trade

ok well, asian stop out already on the above, now looking with hindsight, i was a tad early, ie the worm hadn't fully turned... eager to get the signals off.

However :) the worm has turned now, thats for sure and looking for a entry into this pair long.

I'll post it when I get it, but anticipationg 1.2030/50 zone entry..
cant state that though until it finishes its fall ,no need to guess whether the prices will be marked down to new lows, or marked down to form higher low . Yet i'll know it when I see it, sort of thing.

lets see what it gives..