Hobbies & interests outside of trading?

I see the Archbish Welby likes communing with nature.
Sounds pretty daft initially but maybe it can grow on one.

The slug treatments have done their magic from earlier in the year, numbers are way down.

The latest hobby is to walk around the garden about an hour after sunset in flat soled flipflops and just stand on the buggers, it's eco friendly, but the big ones are unbelievably slippery. There are more Spanish ones also, which appears to prove the theory that the nematodes are unable to eradicate those.

The battle and hobby continues, a slug hobby for life [emoji1]

I use small plastic pill bottles with a little anti slug pellets inside. I drill holes in the side which are big enough for the slugs but stops the birds being harmed. Works well

I use small plastic pill bottles with a little anti slug pellets inside. I drill holes in the side which are big enough for the slugs but stops the birds being harmed. Works well
Do they crawl inside, eat and then crawl out again to die?

I work 6 days a week most weeks, so regardless of what day my off day lands, it's my weekend.

I'm largely an introvert and since I spend my working days being around people,:):)

I like to develop myself both personally and professionally, so I do a lot of coffee drinking and thinking (& peeing) Personally I like to people watch... it helps my thought process. I know this sounds a little contradictory as I said I like to be alone. Alone in a crowd is ok... mostly

Thankfully, I love a challenge. This means that trying to understand the market is actually an exciting hobby for me as well as doubling up as potential professional prospects. I normally just read articles and seek answers here but lately I've been listening to audio books on trading/Investing.

I love learning new things in general. The list of things I have no interest in is surely much shorter than the list of things I do. Especially if it's something that makes me better.

Did you know... a breastfeeding mother's body can detect certain issues with the baby - presumably as a result of back wash back into the nipple - and it develops antibodies which then get passed to the baby through the altered breast milk.

Or... that a man's testosterone levels decline when he gets into a long term relationship, and when he had kids...
Conversely, if he becomes single again, even in later life, his levels rise again...

Do with that as you will :)

Ps: Beyond that, I like to play darts, go hunting and fishing :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

He's back ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

>>>>> I like to spend my down time alone. I find it very relaxing. It charges my batteries. <<<<<<<<<
Spend your downtime with me, Cherie. :)

>>>> breastfeeding, nipples, testosterone, breast milk <<<<<
you wicked, wicked boy, I'm shocked! :)

Hunting with Fibo in Alaska, Cherie?

today i was programming some scalping indicators i am working on ......it actually relaxes me ....sad but true .....

i actually enjoy trading and all that comes with it ......sure i go to the gym and watch a bit of brainless tv at times .....and avoid going shopping with the wife .....

but generally i’m a trader most of the time .....it’s never far away from my thoughts ....

c’mon guys ....all you serious traders reading this ....you know it’s always just 1 heartbeat away from any other things or thoughts you are having ....

you can kid yourselves and tell everyone to have a life outside of trading ....i know that’s what i tell people ......

but i’ve been doing this for so many years it’s wierd not to think about it for any length of time

N

(y)(y)(y)

Soccer, Chess, running uphill climbing but all pale in comparison to ......................... the ultimate thrill

getting an exotic high quality mixed oil massage by a fox for 90 minutes on a real, high end massage table reserving the last 30 minutes for a full onslaught of primal Alpha Male by drawing her to the edge of the table, shunting the table to the back structural wall, then using the floor as leverage, thrusting like there is no tomorrow with occasional low frequency growls to take her to new highs she never seen before.

Then leaving the venue walking on clouds - the high usually lasts 48 hours. No drugs or alcohol required

Then lunch with her on the 3rd day as she enters my personal dating phone book. Last count = 27 in 12 countries total

Just my 2 cents which nobody else here will find interesting.

I go to the sauna almost every Sunday. I like to lie on warm benches, warm all joints, sweat well. I like to jump into the cool pool after the sauna. All pains pass instantly.
My wife and I can go to relatives on the weekend. We love to arrange family outings. We take food baskets, bedspreads and get out to the park.
My friend and I go hunting every six months. It helps in stressful situations when you need to make some important decision.
I try to unload my brains on weekends, so that on weekdays I can start working with new forces. I believe that relaxation is very useful and necessary, so all weekend I do meditation.
All good ways to build a solid " comfort zone " imho. Each to his/her own way and ingredients though.

Angeles Crest Highway ................. weekdays when everyone is at work, road to myself, silence in the mountains, high speed bends huge Adrenalin rush, then a rest at the top and take in the scenery and air. Hard to beat

Seeing as how you are in Oz Oscar I am surprised you aren't out with your metal detector looking for gold nuggets ( Western Oz ) or opal in NSW ?
I made a few bucks near Lightning Ridge !

where do you live Oscar ....I had a company in the early 90's up in queensland .....loved living in Aus .....shame my Visa could not be renewed even with a successful business at the time ....got chucked out

N

where do you live Oscar ....I had a company in the early 90's up in queensland .....loved living in Aus .....shame my Visa could not be renewed even with a successful business at the time ....got chucked out

N
Gold Coast

Have about 7 or 8 different park runs

Went over has a backpacker for one year.

28 years later never been caught,

Does that mean you are an illegal immigrant ?
When I left OZ we agreed to hide a stowaway until the ship passed Brisbane. We managed this OK despite warnings over the loud speakers. He and we thought he was allset to go back to Blighty BUT no. Much to everyone's surprise that when he gave himself up they dumped him off on Norfolk island !
I wonder if he ever made it back .

Does that mean you are an illegal immigrant ?
When I left OZ we agreed to hide a stowaway until the ship passed Brisbane. We managed this OK despite warnings over the loud speakers. He and we thought he was allset to go back to Blighty BUT no. Much to everyone's surprise that when he gave himself up they dumped him off on Norfolk island !
I wonder if he ever made it back .
Only joking Pat
Married an Aussie Lass

I go to the sauna almost every Sunday. I like to lie on warm benches, warm all joints, sweat well. I like to jump into the cool pool after the sauna. All pains pass instantly.
My wife and I can go to relatives on the weekend. We love to arrange family outings. We take food baskets, bedspreads and get out to the park.
My friend and I go hunting every six months. It helps in stressful situations when you need to make some important decision.
I try to unload my brains on weekends, so that on weekdays I can start working with new forces. I believe that relaxation is very useful and necessary, so all weekend I do meditation.

I'm assuming its hunting for the soft stuff? Increase to once a week - its time you left the monastery

Soccer, Chess, running uphill climbing but all pale in comparison to ......................... the ultimate thrill

getting an exotic high quality mixed oil massage by a fox for 90 minutes on a real, high end massage table reserving the last 30 minutes for a full onslaught of primal Alpha Male by drawing her to the edge of the table, shunting the table to the back structural wall, then using the floor as leverage, thrusting like there is no tomorrow with occasional low frequency growls to take her to new highs she never seen before.

Then leaving the venue walking on clouds - the high usually lasts 48 hours. No drugs or alcohol required

Then lunch with her on the 3rd day as she enters my personal dating phone book. Last count = 27 in 12 countries total

Just my 2 cents which nobody else here will find interesting.

see quote first for context

Go there first and visit and get the entire scoop of girls who work there. Then ask for the photo album. You're ready. Pick out the 7-10s and keep 'em as regular.

Don't be a dumbphuck and take your wife there and have such a stupid smile on your face.

Set up your massage bed/table as follows as per quote: head of table against a structural wall, height of table at your d**k height, adjustable is OK but many such cannot take a heavy pounding/thrusting and can go bust. So choose intelligently

Good background music, soft natural lighting is a must, the sound of waterfalls or waves is excellent.

After emptying the sacs, put on a big trade with hi-risk, hi-lev and make a bundle fast on 2-min. TF. They have their afterglow, we have ours.

How lucky us traders are that we can continue trading from home during this pox crisis.
I play some poker on Poker Stars which helps pass the time and some gardening too.
What are you guys up to ?
While I was in a bedsit in London years ago I had a flourishing little garden on the window sill. Mustard and cress etc.

How lucky us traders are that we can continue trading from home during this pox crisis.
I play some poker on Poker Stars which helps pass the time and some gardening too.
What are you guys up to ?
While I was in a bedsit in London years ago I had a flourishing little garden on the window sill. Mustard and cress etc.

WFH - it's manic

Inbox full. Peeps want laptops and mobiles to WFH.

Trying to maintain front line services.

I'm bored. Feel like cycling in to work and back just to get some exercise. Think I will put on weight.

Gardening good idea. Get barbecue ready for action. (y)