Hobbies & interests outside of trading?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,853 1,406
I used to watch Bargain Hunt. It is interesting but most of the bargains offered are junk and I would pay to take them to the skip.
Another idea was to get with it on eBay and make money but I never did find a good source etc. so that didn't get far.

NVP

Legendary member
36,774 1,880
exercise.......and scoring brownies by shopping with wife.........but generally I have my headspace mostly in trading and ideas and also talking to other traders

NVP

Legendary member
36,774 1,880
I find it very relaxing to watch women's wrestling on U tube. Lots of hair pulling and action. Some are really good lookers too.

:)
haha..............reminds me of back in the 60's and 70's watching wrestling on saturday afternoon UK TV .....it was big then in uk

NVP

Legendary member
36,774 1,880
I used to watch Bargain Hunt. It is interesting but most of the bargains offered are junk and I would pay to take them to the skip.
Another idea was to get with it on eBay and make money but I never did find a good source etc. so that didn't get far.

must admit i can sometimes get lost in some of these daytime TV shows........screaming at TV for the team not to by the crappy silver tea pot for £40 .......homes under the hammer is also a killer if you start watching it .....

Pat494

Legendary member
13,853 1,406
A friend put in a ludicrously low bid on a luxury riverside home near here and to her surprise got it !
Can happen.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,444 1,007
Thinking of getting a drone and getting involved in drone flying. Apparently some people in Sussex are having great fun doing this. You can do it day or night and nobody bothers you.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,853 1,406
It was some years ago on the banks of a river/estuary in South Devon. Under half price as I recall.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,833 812
must admit i can sometimes get lost in some of these daytime TV shows........screaming at TV for the team not to by the crappy silver tea pot for £40 .......homes under the hammer is also a killer if you start watching it .....
I've started joining in the leg kick at the end of the bargain hunt show, time it just right, gives you a great boost and sets you up for the 1 o'clock news 😄

Pat494

Legendary member
13,853 1,406
As the years tick by, golf and sailing are but distant memories. Even bridge came to a halt.
Thank goodness for trading...……….

NVP

Legendary member
36,774 1,880
I've started joining in the leg kick at the end of the bargain hunt show, time it just right, gives you a great boost and sets you up for the 1 o'clock news 😄

steady S......dont push it ......

sometimes i wind up my own watch .......hey ...a mans gotta keep fit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock