Hobbies & interests outside of trading?

fibo_trader

2,915 58
Angeles Crest Highway ................. weekdays when everyone is at work, road to myself, silence in the mountains, high speed bends huge Adrenalin rush, then a rest at the top and take in the scenery and air. Hard to beat

Pat494

Legendary member
13,872 1,411
Seeing as how you are in Oz Oscar I am surprised you aren't out with your metal detector looking for gold nuggets ( Western Oz ) or opal in NSW ?
I made a few bucks near Lightning Ridge !

NVP

Legendary member
36,783 1,882
where do you live Oscar ....I had a company in the early 90's up in queensland .....loved living in Aus .....shame my Visa could not be renewed even with a successful business at the time ....got chucked out

N

Oscar Reed

2,130 633
where do you live Oscar ....I had a company in the early 90's up in queensland .....loved living in Aus .....shame my Visa could not be renewed even with a successful business at the time ....got chucked out

N
Gold Coast

Have about 7 or 8 different park runs

Went over has a backpacker for one year.

28 years later never been caught,

Pat494

Legendary member
13,872 1,411
Does that mean you are an illegal immigrant ?
When I left OZ we agreed to hide a stowaway until the ship passed Brisbane. We managed this OK despite warnings over the loud speakers. He and we thought he was allset to go back to Blighty BUT no. Much to everyone's surprise that when he gave himself up they dumped him off on Norfolk island !
I wonder if he ever made it back .

Oscar Reed

2,130 633
Does that mean you are an illegal immigrant ?
When I left OZ we agreed to hide a stowaway until the ship passed Brisbane. We managed this OK despite warnings over the loud speakers. He and we thought he was allset to go back to Blighty BUT no. Much to everyone's surprise that when he gave himself up they dumped him off on Norfolk island !
I wonder if he ever made it back .
Only joking Pat
Married an Aussie Lass

Reactions: Pat494

fibo_trader

2,915 58
I go to the sauna almost every Sunday. I like to lie on warm benches, warm all joints, sweat well. I like to jump into the cool pool after the sauna. All pains pass instantly.
My wife and I can go to relatives on the weekend. We love to arrange family outings. We take food baskets, bedspreads and get out to the park.
My friend and I go hunting every six months. It helps in stressful situations when you need to make some important decision.
I try to unload my brains on weekends, so that on weekdays I can start working with new forces. I believe that relaxation is very useful and necessary, so all weekend I do meditation.

I'm assuming its hunting for the soft stuff? Increase to once a week - its time you left the monastery

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock