Hirose Financial UK - chat

Good day so far.However i would like to know how the meta4 platform is progressing or not.And one other item can you hedge on the Meta4 platform, ie, is it built in or do we have to purchase hedging software ouch.
Rung Hirose yesterday afternoon about the Meta4 platform only to be informed that it is now mid April before it MAY come on line.Lets be honest this is a very well established platform and no company should have this sort of problem instaling it after all metaquotes would not be able to sell this platform if it were so.A ruse i think.I like the Lion Platform but it is limited.Anyway off to see if i can find a STP broker with mete4 or 5.

Last edited:
Hey Redtag12 let me know if you find any. I know of 3 excellent STP brokers. 100% trustworthy. the only thing is that the minimum deposit is from $2500. How is your experience with Hirose Financial?

Hey Redtag12 let me know if you find any. I know of 3 excellent STP brokers. 100% trustworthy. the only thing is that the minimum deposit is from $2500. How is your experience with Hirose Financial?

Hi,good morning,yes the Lion Platform is ok but its limited and needs an upgrade.Had a few issuse with execution speed a couple of weeks ago but now solved but its not Ecn speed.So overall yes its ok.Can you give me the three STP brokers please im interested.
Regards Mike

Did anybody take up Hirose,s £20 offer to open an account? and if so how have you done?

I have been trading with Hiroseuk for 2 months now and what I dont like about them is that I cant trade with them on jailbroken iphone.

This pisses me off I have lost money and its costing me money by not being able to trade on my iphone.

I have noticed some slippages but I am not worried about that.

It also seems that they've gotten rid of their live chat.

I have been trading with Hiroseuk for 2 months now and what I dont like about them is that I cant trade with them on jailbroken iphone.

This pisses me off I have lost money and its costing me money by not being able to trade on my iphone.

Hi Mikwall,

we are still investigating the ability to trade from a Jailbroken phone and have contacted you about it. There are a number of issues, the first being the legalities of jailbreaking in the fist place and what liability we have. Obviously we want everyone to be able to access the software from any phone and will have an opinion shortly.

Hi Mikwall,

we are still investigating the ability to trade from a Jailbroken phone and have contacted you about it. There are a number of issues, the first being the legalities of jailbreaking in the fist place and what liability we have. Obviously we want everyone to be able to access the software from any phone and will have an opinion shortly.

There are lots of brokers who allow those with jailbroken iphones to trade, and I don't see how there's a legal issue to it.

But I will patiently wait.

Where is the link to the live chat ?

Hirose Financial UK is excited to announce the launch of its new LION MT4 platform. Extending the range of platforms it has, Hirose Financial customers can now utilise an enhanced, globally recognised platform and amongst many new features, apply automated trading strategies to a large range of FX pairs.

Your always gong to get some slippage both positive and negitive.Why not suggest them that you would like to see an app for this.Mike

Did anybody take up Hirose,s £20 offer to open an account? and if so how have you done?

Hi redtag12

We opened an account for a family member to cut their teeth in a live micro environment. The account opened with a £20 credit from Hirose before funding.

This is a small live practice account trading H4 and above on the Lion Trader. We trade 7- 9 accounts with different Brokers and have not noticed any discrepancy on comparing trades opened and close in synch with other Brokers. So far all is well and no complaint with fills. *

Recently downloaded the Loin MT4.

1. Lion MT4 Time 3 Hrs ahead of UK Time. ?
  2. Drawn Objects - trend lines, fibo etc - dop off the chart if the Lion MT4 time frame is changed. ?
Hirose appear above board - small in the UK market - hopefully they will grow and provide quality competition.

* small account - H4 time frame - not scalping - early days

Last edited:
Hi redtag12

We opened an account for a family member to cut their teeth in a live micro environment. The account opened with a £20 credit from Hirose before funding.

This is a small live practice account trading H4 and above on the Lion Trader. We trade 7- 9 accounts with different Brokers and have not noticed any discrepancy on comparing trades opened and close in synch with other Brokers. So far all is well and no complaint with fills. *

Lion MT4 Time 3 Hrs ahead of UK Time. ?

Drawn Objects - trend lines, fibo etc - dop off the chart if the Lion MT4 time frame is changed. ?

Hirose appear above board - small in the UK market - hopefully they will grow and provide quality competition.

Hi Phylo,glade to hear all going well.I do not know if you can withdraw money at any time do you?Platform a bit slow now and then but like you no complaints really.Yes they seem an ok outfit unlike many.Some slippage but nothing to write home about.Mike

..... I do not know if you can withdraw money at any time do you?...

We have not withdrawn, but I do not foresee any problems. We have not experienced any slow platform or fills. This experience relates to H4 candles UK Time (00:00,04:00,08:00...) and trades not taken during news release.

Hi redtag12

We ..........

2. Drawn Objects - trend lines, fibo etc - dop off the chart if the Lion MT4 time frame is changed. ?
Re item 2: THIS IS NOT A LION MT4 BUG.

The fault was the result of a recently downloaded custom Stop Loss EA containing the following code - ObjectsDeleteAll();. The code is self explanatory, or see MQL4 Documentation
The code has been amended and drawn objects remain on the chart when time frames changed.

Hi redtag12

I have been trading with Hirose for a while now - manual on the Lion Trader because I could noty configure their EA system. Now on MT4 which is easier from that perspective. Both platforms seem to be stable.

I have been trading with Hirose for a while now - manual on the Lion Trader because I could noty configure their EA system. Now on MT4 which is easier from that perspective. Both platforms seem to be stable.

Hi,did you manage to transfer your £20 and any winnings from the Lion trader platform to the Meta4?
Had a strange fill his morning on the Eur/Usd wanted a buy stop @1.30740 and got filled @1.30724.
Also im finding that if i ask for a fill to close to the current price i cannot get that price at all.Why not they are not a dealing desk broker i asume its to do wih the spread they are charging, i just find i strange.Maybe its me being a bit strange.Any comments on these three points would be welcome.
many thanks Mike.

The fault was the result of a recently downloaded custom Stop Loss EA containing the following code - ObjectsDeleteAll();. The code is self explanatory, or see MQL4 Documentation
The code has been amended and drawn objects remain on the chart when time frames changed.

Hi Phylo,

just wanted to know if you have experienced any issues with Lion MT4 (rather than Lion Trader). We have not seen many complaints recently but that does not mean to say traders have gripes. Would love to know how we compare against the competition.

Re timeframes, we made the decision to use 3 hr past GMT so that Sunday evening trading would be covered as Monday...ie 5 trading days rather than 5 and a bit. This was done in part to help traders and programmers to reduce potential technical 'skew'.

Hi Phylo,

just wanted to know if you have experienced any issues with Lion MT4 (rather than Lion Trader). We have not seen many complaints recently but that does not mean to say traders have gripes. Would love to know how we compare against the competition.

Re timeframes, we made the decision to use 3 hr past GMT so that Sunday evening trading would be covered as Monday...ie 5 trading days rather than 5 and a bit. This was done in part to help traders and programmers to reduce potential technical 'skew'.

Hi Hirose Financial UK,

As of date, we have had no problems with Lion MT4 - its fast and responsive on a Windows 7 64 bit dual monitor system.

I would like to repeat my previous post

Beyond noting no discrepancies against the same trades opened and closed simultaneously across multiple broker accounts there is little I have to comment regarding competition comparison. As far as the MT4 basket is concerned I am sure that a diligent comparisons of MT4 broker spreads will prove the Lion MT4 spreads highly competitive.

Thanks for your post.
みなさんにご成功を祈ります

Last edited: