Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Thanks for the info.
Have been using a simulator for a month or two to find one that I can easly work with. The concept of trading seems basic but the emotional part, when your own money is on the table, is where it can get exciting.
Not going into this business to get rich but if in time I can pull a few $s out from time to time I'd be happy

Thanks and I enjoy your posts

Jimbob,
What simulator are you using? i have been looking for ages. I would to check a few out.
Regards
Danga

I have been using Ninja Trader. It's a free download and you can get a trial package for prices from a futures broker. I am using AMP
The system is robust.

good luck

Hi bnaimy, I would like to join your chat room if I can!

What is the name of it on Paltalk?

Many thanks.

Hi bnaimy, I would like to join your chat room if I can!

What is the name of it on Paltalk?

Many thanks.

Hey Ultimatus, sry for the late response...the room have been closed down..was
getting to much negative attention from the monthyl subscription rooms, they did not like me taking people away..getting hate mails was the last drop.

But if you visit my simple site at * you can follow my trades and look at my Dome(price ladder )as i trade the market..there is also a small chat right below it that you can use.,,i wont be paying that much attention to it but i will drop in and see what you guys are talking about or have any questions.

Regards
Bashir Naimy
ps:if you have more questions, send me email to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bnaimy

What a shame...the charlatans couldn't stand the fact that you were actually helping people!:rolleyes:

The key is that you ARE a fulltime day trader and didn't NEED to charge people for your room! (y)

Makes you wonder about all the rooms that charge exhorbitantly eh? :p

All the best and power to you. How's the trading going these days?

That is unbelievable.

Looks like Bashir is marketing now.

I'll bet the system is fantastic.

That is unbelievable.

Looks like Bashir is marketing now.

I'll bet the system is fantastic.

yeah i am a market sale pro now :LOL: Just kidding

Truth be told, i was getting way to many
people asking me how i do this and how i do that,spending like
1 hour and 30min everyday just answering emails, and my new system is based
on volume profile and priceaction and its not something i could just write down and
explain on a piece of paper, so had to make a some sort of a video course for it and
explain it in detalje,it took me a solid 9 hours to do that,spoon feeding at its best :LOL:

Its there for those who want it, and putting a price on it keeps the emails
to a low level and i dont have to fight for the fills either, since i know it wont be
a gold rush to get it ;) Its a good deal for me, and i like it that way. Havent really bothered to market it in any way, its mostly friends who tell friends.

Anyways, about time to get ready for trading, incase those still reading the
thread, i am still showing my priceladder live on my site(ES), its free and open to everone, also added a small chat below the live video stream so you can talk to others there to, i am only there in lunch when i get time. We only trade the ES btw

the live video stream is on the
live trading calls page, i give entry,target and stops
and some market commentary, so feel free to plugg in

All is welcome, just 1 rule, keep it sivil :)

Last edited by a moderator:
just a very quick tip to those trading my older methods, its a very nice way to
stay out of trouble okey, use it and u will never get caught with your hands in the
cooki jar ;)

use a 3000tick chart
and add a CCI to it, keep the over bought and oversold
lines at +-140.

Never go long/short if CCI is above +140 or -140, take retracements when
CCI is close to +-115 or lower. This alone will give you a better entry level, if you
buy above +-140 you are most likely buying a shor term top or bottom, and market will
go against you.

Try it out and have look, if nothing at all this will give you
better idea when to enter the market and when to stay out.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

yeah i am a market sale pro now :LOL: Just kidding

Truth be told, i was getting way to many
people asking me how i do this and how i do that,spending like
1 hour and 30min everyday just answering emails, and my new system is based
on volume profile and priceaction and its not something i could just write down and
explain on a piece of paper, so had to make a some sort of a video course for it and
explain it in detalje,it took me a solid 9 hours to do that,spoon feeding at its best :LOL:

Its there for those who want it, and putting a price on it keeps the emails
to a low level and i dont have to fight for the fills either, since i know it wont be
a gold rush to get it ;) Its a good deal for me, and i like it that way. Havent really bothered to market it in any way, its mostly friends who tell friends.

Anyways, about time to get ready for trading, incase those still reading the
thread, i am still showing my priceladder live on my site(ES), its free and open to everone, also added a small chat below the live video stream so you can talk to others there to, i am only there in lunch when i get time. We only trade the ES btw

the live video stream is on the
live trading calls page, i give entry,target and stops
and some market commentary, so feel free to plugg in

All is welcome, just 1 rule, keep it sivil :)

Hi Bashir... how's it hangin mate?

long time no see :)

So you have been doing quiet marketing all this time , gathering email addresses , giving freebies , helping people all this to sell your package for $1,250 ??? and you targeted your audience quite well Bashir , all the newbies , the desperate , the hopeless , amazing job !
I voted for you last year thinking that you are a true helper not a marketer like everybody else in this business .

So you have been doing quiet marketing all this time , gathering email addresses , giving freebies , helping people all this to sell your package for $1,250 ??? and you targeted your audience quite well Bashir , all the newbies , the desperate , the hopeless , amazing job !
I voted for you last year thinking that you are a true helper not a marketer like everybody else in this business .

Jesus Christ, you cant be serious ?

Yeah i spend 2 years of my time helping people so i could quietly gather emails addresses and promote myself, give me a break. Giving freebies ? I have been giving complete trading strategies for a long time and been complete open about it, i just think you lost allot of money and you venting me. Find yourself someone else to get your anger on , don't waste my time u nut. The way you talk sure does sound hopeless, he desperate and hopeless ?

For your information, i don't have the mailing list anymore, i deleted it when i stopped working on my automated system. Ask anyone her and see if i am mailing anyone with sales you dimwit, you wont find 1 person saying so.

You crawl back to whatever rock you were sleeping under, and stop pestering my mood and my day, no wonder i stopped posting.

sh1t!

you didn't email me with this amazing offer Bashir?

shame on you :p

Hey buddy, i am doing well and doing my thing...been mostly
keeping to myself and just having people listen in to video stream.

Other then that nothing much is happening, i am planning a vacation to
the home country and get a well deserved vacation, leaving on tomorrow
and coming back on the 20 of April.

How is your trading coming along ?

Btw, i still have a very interesting work going, its about the order flow
and volume profile, building a pretty neat indicator, send me an email
and i will have a copy sent to you when its ready, i think you will find it very helpful.
It tells you the buying and selling pressure in the market, still under work...got this
freelancer coder working on it for now.

Talk to you later, long at 1157 coming that i am waiting for to get filled
8 contacts :D

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey buddy, i am doing well and doing my thing...been mostly
keeping to myself and just having people listen in to video stream.

Other then that nothing much is happening, i am planning a vacation to
the home country and get a well deserved vacation, leaving on tomorrow
and coming back on the 20 of April.

How is your trading coming along ?

Btw, i still have a very interesting work going, its about the order flow
and volume profile, building a pretty neat indicator, send me an email
and i will have a copy sent to you when its ready, i think you will find it very helpful.
It tells you the buying and selling pressure in the market, still under work...got this
freelancer coder working on it for now.

Talk to you later, long at 1157 coming that i am waiting for to get filled
8 contacts :D

Regards
Bashir Naimy

sounds interesing... will send you an email...

I'm fine, getting my @rse whipped today (as usual)

sounds interesing... will send you an email...

I'm fine, getting my @rse whipped today (as usual)

Never mind that long, buyers and sellers are just 50% her, its a flip coin area her

Anyways,good luck on your trading, i haven't really made any
money today so far either, its just moving fast with giving me any
good retracement levels.

Regards
Bashir Naimy