Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hey Vit m8, sorry for he late reply.

I have to be honest given up on the quest for the automated system, as the freaking market seems to be to fluid and a program can never think for it self. But im sure there are ways of making something profitable. But i have decided to put that part on the shelf and concentrate on my trading, as i dident give that much time. But i am very glad that you have build something that works, great work m8. THe sierracoding was originaly made in excel , but later vigi got it all done in C++.Sierra have both excel and c++ options btw.

Right now i am practing and trading using price action, as i belive that is the most pure and best way of trading. And i think most traders will after some time do the same.

Its all about getting true all the jungle and getting the screeentime a person needs to succedd. Its a hard road, and it have been times where i have questioned why i am trading and why i should not settle down with a normal job and feel save. But then i realized that i love this and its not about the money, but its my passion for the market, and how each day is different. And i dont envy my friends who work from 9-5 doing the same thing day in and out. I feel lucky to be able to persue what i love doing.

I am still in my skypegroup and chating,but i see very few people in the chatroom, so i havent bothered opening it. I will try to keep it open for 1 week, if there is little or no activity, i will just delete the room. As the entire point was to give out tradin calls and
how to trade the markets,the way we do it.

Enough rant from me for 1 day, i will try to reply a few more later

Good luck with you trading vit and i am glad you are doing good, just remember that
disipline and focus is much more importent that any method. That is what you need to be one of the few that makes it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I believe that this is the true attitude of a real trader.

Thank You!

I have read your post and am going to try your system....I am new to trading but undersatnd more or less where your are coming from and will subscribe to the software you recomended also.........Thanksa oonce again...i will keep you informed of my progress!
By the way have you been trading long and do you believe in the current market it is a good opportunity to make reasonable and steady profits?

Hi options, thank you for you kind reply, more then happy to share whatever i have learned, the most importing thing i have learned is to have a strict plan and stick to it, and besides...simple is best.The more indicators on would use the more redflags could one person see to, and u will most likely just sit there and watch all the trades pass u buy cause some indicator was not inline with the rest, its very rarly that all indicators are in line, if that was the case one person would only trade once a week or so :D

More then happy to answear questions, so dont be shy :D

Hi. You dont pay commisions you pay for the spread.
Ex NQ price 1320 , bid 1320.00 ask 1320.25. you go market and you pay 1320.50
0.25 thats cost of the spread you pay.
You gain is that you don’t have to pay 20 – 40 % tax on capital gain if you make any $$$
http://www.futuresbetting.com/pdfs/futuresspreadcard.pdf
Vit.

Thank you Vit, that looks interesting...I might have somebody who would be willing to try it to see how it works..i will keep you posted with results if that happens, thanks

Hi Shay,
It seems I am close to where you were at in November last year when you wrote this thread as I am about to subscribe to Sierra; just thought I'd ask how you got on with it all these past few months and if it's working well for you?

Any other pointers/hints you could offer would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks!

Jason (Brit in Moscow!)

Bashir
Thank you again for your generosity.

I have subscribed to Sierra with their Barchart data feed and am trying to get my head around their charting soft ware.....very complicated...but getting there slowly. I tried trading for the first time yesterday. Rather than use a broker at the moment I am using Tradefair (a spread platform) a bit like CMC where i can start with a small account and small stakes and trial this business
It went well but I lost all my gains on one trade. Basically when i took the trade dd nt adhere to the rules. Could have kicked myself.
Was also aware of constant pressure to put on a trade. So beginner impatience rather than wait for the right moment
I am interested in what you mean by
a)low margins on CMC spreads.
b)how you identify support /resistance and on what chart.
c) how you place pivots using Sierra
d) Oh and what is the difference between a 1 minute and a 144 tick chart . I cantget tick data on Sierra at the moment......something wrong with their feed!

Once again thanks and immensely useful for us beginners.

Shay

I suggest everyone to check out the new thread that i have posted, i think that is a eye opener, it was for me when i realized that a trading method can be so simple that its funny. Its all about how you look at price and how to play of S/R.

The idea with using emas and alot of indicators does work, but its a lot harder and by the time you get in a move the big move is most of the time over.

Lately this method posted in this thread have become less effective, as price seems to be in brackets, and when it breaks out it just goes and does not really retrace.

The only way i can see anything work regardless of any market condition is to use S/R and combine it just a few simple indicators.

I am not saying this to put you all down, i am saying it for your own good and hopefully you guys will see that to. I belive i have founds something i can use in any marketcondiotn and i never have to be afraid of it stop working cause market conditions change.

I will from one post a new video everyday, from the current days trading and explain where the trades wheret taken and why they where taken and the thinking behind it.

Wish you all a great night and cya all tomorow.

I am also in the chatroom if anyone is still interested, incase you want to sim and follow the trades i take there. As i will be online with my trading buddies.. but people in the room will be able to listen in.

Room is usualy open 30mins before market opens, only open monday to friday.
And closed when market is closed.We only trade the NQ btw.

Link : Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

I suggest everyone download paltalk and use the software application and not the webversion.

I suggest everyone to check out the new thread that i have posted, i think that is a eye opener, it was for me when i realized that a trading method can be so simple that its funny. Its all about how you look at price and how to play of S/R.

The idea with using emas and alot of indicators does work, but its a lot harder and by the time you get in a move the big move is most of the time over.

Lately this method posted in this thread have become less effective, as price seems to be in brackets, and when it breaks out it just goes and does not really retrace.

The only way i can see anything work regardless of any market condition is to use S/R and combine it just a few simple indicators.

I am not saying this to put you all down, i am saying it for your own good and hopefully you guys will see that to. I belive i have founds something i can use in any marketcondiotn and i never have to be afraid of it stop working cause market conditions change.

I will from one post a new video everyday, from the current days trading and explain where the trades wheret taken and why they where taken and the thinking behind it.

Wish you all a great night and cya all tomorow.

I am also in the chatroom if anyone is still interested, incase you want to sim and follow the trades i take there. As i will be online with my trading buddies.. but people in the room will be able to listen in.

Room is usualy open 30mins before market opens, only open monday to friday.
And closed when market is closed.We only trade the NQ btw.

Link : Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

I suggest everyone download paltalk and use the software application and not the webversion.

I have also been using price action for about one year now; it’s a skill that takes time to develop but certain way being constantly profitable…

I am currently on your website and can hear you quite well but having problem joint in specifically with the “push to talk” button …will try again on different computer

That's good to know as I am new to all this and am bewilderred by all the supposed perfect systems on offer.....what would you suggest is the best way to learn 'price action' based on your experience my friend?

That's good to know as I am new to all this and am bewilderred by all the supposed perfect systems on offer.....what would you suggest is the best way to learn 'price action' based on your experience my friend?

nothing will substitute “screen time” you will need plenty of it by following very basic principle of 'price action' published from any of your favored source….there is no perfect system in trading but you can develop your own trading skill that can in time make you to be constantly profitable

Bnaimy, Thanks for revealing your trading technique. I day trade 1,000 shares of primarily 1 stock and for the (easter holiday) 4 trading days this week--net profit $1,577 us. That puts my profits at over $7,000 year to date. I am an insurance agent but I am able to watch the markets with 2 monitors and 2 different trading platforms and trade all day. I average 3 trades a day. I use your ideas along with camarilla pivots and adx/di+di-. I could have made so much more this week if I had bought 2,000 shares and used your 10/30 tick exit strategy. I am excited about next week to see if my good fortune continues. Trading is a Blast when your making consistent $$$$$.
Good Luck Traders
CT-Arkansas

Bnaimy, Thanks for revealing your trading technique. I day trade 1,000 shares of primarily 1 stock and for the (easter holiday) 4 trading days this week--net profit $1,577 us. That puts my profits at over $7,000 year to date. I am an insurance agent but I am able to watch the markets with 2 monitors and 2 different trading platforms and trade all day. I average 3 trades a day. I use your ideas along with camarilla pivots and adx/di+di-. I could have made so much more this week if I had bought 2,000 shares and used your 10/30 tick exit strategy. I am excited about next week to see if my good fortune continues. Trading is a Blast when your making consistent $$$$$.
Good Luck Traders
CT-Arkansas

Tenny45

what is your setting for the DMI? I've been playing around with it in my charts, but consider it a secondary indicator.

bnaimy, you still around? havent seen or heard you for a loooooooog time

Hey m8, yeah i am around but very very busy with trading and making money lol
And basicly life is very hective and i dont have much time left to spend time on the forum like i used to. Trading is going very good and its becoming pretty much effortless these days, but very borring though, to make time pass i spend more time on the daytrading room that i have open every day and give out calls and commen on the market and talk **** all day long lol

You should come on over and have a go at it :) Its a place to gather and learn,
and we basicly trade the market . I trade the NQ exclusivly and doing very good at it.

I keep the room open from Monday to Friday, and open it 20-30min before market opens. And i pretty much try to teach new traders how to trade and give out calls that i trade myself and i find it very giving.

Here is the link if you want to hang with use, its open to everyone btw :
Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey m8, yeah i am around but very very busy with trading and making money lol
And basicly life is very hective and i dont have much time left to spend time on the forum like i used to. Trading is going very good and its becoming pretty much effortless these days, but very borring though, to make time pass i spend more time on the daytrading room that i have open every day and give out calls and commen on the market and talk **** all day long lol

You should come on over and have a go at it :) Its a place to gather and learn,
and we basicly trade the market . I trade the NQ exclusivly and doing very good at it.

I keep the room open from Monday to Friday, and open it 20-30min before market opens. And i pretty much try to teach new traders how to trade and give out calls that i trade myself and i find it very giving.

Here is the link if you want to hang with use, its open to everyone btw :
Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey Bashir!! nice to hear from you again.... will link up on Monday... :clap::clap:

Bnamy your system is quite simple, but i simply dont trust stochcastics because it can trick you. These indicator tells you when to go short or long but not when it will do it, so at all your four charts it can be telling you go long because i am at 0 but the price still going down, it has happened a lot of times, it is a very good system if the one who will apply it knows when to get rid of a position, thats my opinion, but anyway very good system, thanks for sharing.

Bnamy your system is quite simple, but i simply dont trust stochcastics because it can trick you. These indicator tells you when to go short or long but not when it will do it, so at all your four charts it can be telling you go long because i am at 0 but the price still going down, it has happened a lot of times, it is a very good system if the one who will apply it knows when to get rid of a position, thats my opinion, but anyway very good system, thanks for sharing.

You are refering to my old methods that i have posted in this thread, i have moved on from these and keept progressing. The method i am now using its a combination of everything i have learned from now. I use very simple support and resistace + fibs, and alot of experience to take my trades, with enough screentime things starts to become effortless. I still use stochastics, but those are not my triggers for going long or short, its just a helping hand to give me a better idea of shortterm push in the market.

The method i am using now i have been using for some time now, i have not posted it and the reason is that it will take alot more then just writen down rules to explain it.
Thats why i have opened a room so that those who wants to learn it can come and listen in and get a better understanding on how it works and how to trade it.

Its very simple when you spend some time looking at what i do and how i do it, its not complicate at all and its a very calm way of trading. No stress and pain, as i am most of the day just sitting on my hands and waiting for my levels to get hit. Its not giving me many trades, and thats excatly what i like. It gives me around 3-4 trades pr day, and they are pretty much as high propability trades as you can ever get.

I use faily small stops (-10 ticks --NQ ticks--) and my risk to reward is 1:1..and the reason i can have such a risk/reward is that my hitrate now is pretty much rocksolid. I dont want to give a number, cause most wont belive me either way. So the better way is to enter the room , and listen in and learn it. And then everyone can make their own mind on what they think of it.

I wish you all a wonderfull weekend.

I will just post the chart setup incase anyone is curiouse, the setup is also made available in the room.

Charts:

1000tick chart(Main chart that i draw fibs on)
10000volume chart with 14simple ma(My anker chart that i find major levels at)
30minchart(only stoch showing not price, settings 10.3.2) only interestesd in what the stochastic is telling me here, nothing else.
10min macd(12,26,3) same function as the 30min chart stoch, but this is helpfull when the 30min is oversold/overbought and still heading in the same direction, as the macd will still give you a steady signal in the same direction, while the 30min can sometimes at the overbought and oversold levels lie to you. THey both have their funktion, they pretty much help eachother out.
2min chart (same as above) is used to get into the lower part of price cycle.
233tick chart with heiking ashi(this is my trigger chart) i also have a stoch on this.
The stoch on the 233tick is only used when price is moving to fast for the 2min stoch to catch up, so its helpfull when things are moving fast, as its not timebased.

the way it works is a combination of S/R +fibs and getting on the right side of momentum. The 233tick chart with heiking ashi is my trigger chart, this chart tells me when to enter or not. But the triggers are only valid at my spesific S/R levels. Kinda hard to explain, hence the room lol

Anyways, i wish you all a great weekend and cya all on in the room on monday.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy