Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Eveyone check ur email, a new release is out.
We have 1 week left of finetuning before a FINAL version will be mailed on the 18 of january.

But from the way things look the NAVIG is tweaked enough, its only small adjustments left before going live. Volume should return to normal on the YM on the 19 of janaury or this end if this coming week. But i will still be trading the NQ for its abviouse advatanges.

Regards
Bashir N

Ok, here is a long shot; any Bashir threaders here located in the Baltimore-Washington area?

Bashir, my GF is also going nuts now that I had to take over some of the living room for my work station! Oh, the misery of an upset gf :)

Drew
Maryland

Ok, here is a long shot; any Bashir threaders here located in the Baltimore-Washington area?

Bashir, my GF is also going nuts now that I had to take over some of the living room for my work station! Oh, the misery of an upset gf :)

Drew
Maryland

I'm in Leesburg, Va (y)

A new thread about manual trading have been created in this same forum section.
Anyone who wants to know how to trade manually can use that, its a tweaked and simplifed version.

Lost count what version this is, so i called it version 2 :LOL:

Also got a really amazing scalper for the NAVIG, works so well i am cratching my head and thinking why not use it alone as it is :cheesy:

We will try to integrate it into the NAVIG, the funtion can be enabled or disabled at wish.
It will be trading 1 contract only .

Regards
Bashir N

A new thread about manual trading have been created in this same forum section.
Anyone who wants to know how to trade manually can use that, its a tweaked and simplifed version.

Lost count what version this is, so i called it version 2 :LOL:

Also got a really amazing scalper for the NAVIG, works so well i am cratching my head and thinking why not use it alone as it is :cheesy:

We will try to integrate it into the NAVIG, the funtion can be enabled or disabled at wish.
It will be trading 1 contract only .

Regards
Bashir N

Will that Scalper be available for the Ninja version too, Bashir?

Will that Scalper be available for the Ninja version too, Bashir?

Yes, but i will prioritize the sierra version first.

When its ready and tweaked for the Sierra version, then i will add it to the Ninjatrader.

When the sierra is done, the Ninja trader is a small matter.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Last time I checked Sierra couldn't trade two futures at one time. I've tried basically every which way possible and I come up with errors in NAVIG. I'd prefer to use Sierra but will go to NinjaTrader if that's the case.

Any help? And if not, would there be a possibility in the future?

Hope you had a good weekend and thanks again!

Alex

Bashir,

Last time I checked Sierra couldn't trade two futures at one time. I've tried basically every which way possible and I come up with errors in NAVIG. I'd prefer to use Sierra but will go to NinjaTrader if that's the case.

Any help? And if not, would there be a possibility in the future?

Hope you had a good weekend and thanks again!

Alex

You are going about it the wrong way Alex.

You need an extra installation of SC on your pc and then run the other futures market on it. So its fully possible as i am running 3 different installations with a different market on each of them.

The scalper will be built into the NAVIG so there is no need to have another SC installation just for scalper funktion.

So its fully possible , just install another installation at another location in your pc and thats it.

Regards
Bashir N

Last edited:
Read as follows: The scalper will be built into the NAVIG, so there is no need to have another SC installation just for scalper funktion.

I guess there will be an enabler in J-column of the workbook. That's great news Bashir.

VG

The scalper will be built into the scalper, so there is no need to have another SC installation just for scalper funktion.

Regards
Bashir N

Hi guys... I was away on the last few days... Was the Ninja version already sent?

Its not out yett, still having nasty buggs that needs to be fixed, as soon as its done we will release it. I apologize for any delays.

Until then enjoy trading the NQ with the NAVIG.

Regards
Bashir n

Drew in Maryland

Drew,
Sorry to hear about your upset gf. Get something for her what she really likes and see how it goes.

I'm in Maryland in Harford county? Where are you? I'm new to Bashir's Thread and still in the study mode and evaluating the possibility of using Bashir's wonderful strategy for forexes an eventually for YMs, ES, etc. For now I'm going through the steps involved for entry and exits and preparing myself a checklist, etc How long have you been using Bashir's strategy
Regards
R_T

Drew
Maryland

Great news again on the scalper function, thanx Bashir (and Vig)
What's the best target for the scalper, 5 YM points? Is it configurable?

Regards,
WillemDrees

Great news again on the scalper function, thanx Bashir (and Vig)
What's the best target for the scalper, 5 YM points? Is it configurable?

Regards,
WillemDrees

The scalper uses 3 point stops and have 2 targets and 2 breakeven target.

THe exit strategy is alittle more advanced, it will move the stop to breakeven+0.25 after 2 points. Then move stop to +1 point when 3 point are reached, or if the variable
first target(dynamic moving target) is reached. When the variable targets is reached, then the stops will be moved to +1 point regardless of what have happend.

The second target will exit when the slow stochastics will cross or if the second dynamic target gets hit.

After some testing the first target is usualy 3.5 point and second target varies from 4-6 points.Not bad considering the stop is 3 points.

This method works also with also 1 contract, but then it will sell everything at the first dynamic target, and still risk 3 points.

The targets are pretty wellthough out, so changin it will not be needed.
But still i know you guys like to have the option, i will have a spot for changes you guys want for the breakevens numbes. But the dynamic targets will be not shown.As they are not market defined. So you can change the Breakeven numbers and then use it on the YM.

IF this was the YM the first breakeven is 8 ticks then stop is moved to +1 tick.
Then is 12 ticks are reached it will move stop to +4.

Then sell at first dynamic target usualy at 15-16 YM ticks.
The second targets is usualy around 16-24 YM ticks

Regards
Bashir N

Drew,
Sorry to hear about your upset gf. Get something for her what she really likes and see how it goes.

I'm in Maryland in Harford county? Where are you? I'm new to Bashir's Thread and still in the study mode and evaluating the possibility of using Bashir's wonderful strategy for forexes an eventually for YMs, ES, etc. For now I'm going through the steps involved for entry and exits and preparing myself a checklist, etc How long have you been using Bashir's strategy
Regards
R_T

Im in Canton on the inner harbor. Nice to meet ya, my email is [email protected] How far is Hartford county from the city btw? Note that Bashir has started a new T2W thread on the manual strategy, it was an excellent idea and I hope it generates discussion as let me add that I found going back to all of the groups questions/posts and Bashirs responses on using 'any' of his evolving / improving manual versions provided excellent accelerated teaching in how to approach variability in the indicators, how to interpret signals, why one is used over another, trader decisions, -its just hundreds of posts of live beta testing - which collectively creates a 'book to action' education and answers a lot of questions (I printed over 50 pages and its part of my reference library), and thats the beauty of this thread he created.

I have a decision to make on platforms today, while I have SC and an Infinity account used for demo and testing, I need a better than my current stock trading platform and while I'm leaning on tradestation, the idea of using Ninja trader as a all-in-one vendor for futures and equities with Bashirs Ninja version AT with its fast execution (point and click) platform has me at a decision. Tradestation + SC/Infinity or Ninja/Infinity...anyone have end user feedback?

All the best,

Drew

So far my one didn't trade a singla trade on NQ

I trade the YM and it has been painfully slow since the new year. I wasnt trading the e minis this time last year so I'm wondering if its normal to have such low volume after the holidays. I had hoped it would return to normal today but its just the same. Maybe this is affecting Bashirs systems as well.