Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Nice one Bapovs thx
I currnetly use finspreads where i have charts and i also trade straight from their platform so wondered if sc was the same sort of set up but thats answered my question. Im just downloading SC now.
thx again
Andy

The spreadbetting bussiness is a completely different setup, as they provide their own qoutes, so it makes total sense to be able to trade from their charts.
But i would get away from spreadbetting if you want to use this strategy. It is not meant to take those spreads into account, and the spreads only make your broker happy.

Hi all .I just wonder why do we need to use Infinity if you can open accaunt directly with Transact?
Vit

Btw., has anyone an idea how to fix that problem?

Software version: 360 - 2009-01-01 11:34:12

saico

You MUST download pre-release version 370, otherwise it will no work.

Go to Help>Download pre-release and intall it.

Regards

Jordao

Good news everyone, check your emails.

Your personal NAVIG machine have been shipped :love:

You can all test it out on friday, you can all remove the old version as its outdated.

Enjoy and talk to you all tomorow.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Good news everyone, check your emails.

Your personal NAVIG machine have been shipped :love:

You can all test it out on friday, you can all remove the old version as its outdated.

Enjoy and talk to you all tomorow.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir .Im not a programmer but I just wondering if I add 10 EMA and 89 EMA to 89 tk chart of your "room" autotrader will it affect its work.
Thanks.
Vit.

Hi Bashir .Im not a programmer but I just wondering if I add 10 EMA and 89 EMA to 89 tk chart of your "room" autotrader will it affect its work.
Thanks.
Vit.
You can add stuff to any of the charts, BUT.MAke surethat you dont mess up the order of things that are allready there.SO whateveryou put on extra,make sure you have donw on the list, you dont want to add stuff in the middle of the something that was allready there. Then it will notwork, and the excel sheet will be useless, and that cant be corrected.

So if you go to studies and you see this :

signals
othersignals

Then you can add more stuff like this:

Signals
othersignals
epxonential ma
simple ma

But you CANT DO IT LIKE THIS:

Signals
exponential ma
other signals
simple ma

That will mess up the order.

If you make sure you do it the right way you can add anything to it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir you are excellent, so generous & helpful for everyone. Amazing style, get highly impressed by your attitude towards the members, Well-done and congratulations on your efforts and assisting others. Please keep it up all the good stuff. (y)

Just wanna ask that are you people working on converting your autotrader system for metatrader platform users:?:

Same as you close post:
With Kind Regards ;)

khaksar

Last edited:
Hi all .I just wonder why do we need to use Infinity if you can open accaunt directly with Transact?
Vit

Hi vit007

I believe that transact charges for their AT platform up to some cut off point, Infinity do not charge for the AT platform at all provided you have a funded account with them plus the data to Sierra is free.......

From the trans act web site:-
* Based on our non-discounted rate, a trader transacting an average of 274 round-turn contracts per month would receive a waiver of the TransActAT platform usage fee. The basic fee is $400 per month, and is reduced by the commission accrued by each trader transaction (exclusive of exchange and NFA fees). For more information, please visit our Fees page.

Last edited:
Bashir you are excellent, so generous & helpful for everyone. Amazing style, get highly impressed by your attitude towards the members, Well-done and congratulations on your efforts and assisting others. Please keep it up all the good stuff. (y)

Just wanna ask that are you people working on converting your autotrader system for metatrader platform users:?:

Same as you close post:
With Kind Regards ;)

khaksar

Hi Khaksar, thanks for those kind words.

We have so far made the version for Sierracharts and the version for Ninjatrader is done, ninjatrader just needs a day or two with testing and will be released as well.
The version for metatrader4 will take some time as the language differs somewhat from c++. How fast and when it will done is all up to our C++ programer who is doing all that work. I cant promise you a date, we would also spend some time testing in on different currency pairs to see what works the best and see if we need to add some changes to the method.

Out next project after this is to create a standalone platform that will work on all of the major platforms that are on the internett.So a personl only needs to log in to our platform and he can trade our automated system or his manuall methods from the charts in the platform. ANd his buy orders and so forth will be send to the the broker of his choice where he have an account.

What NAVIG is at the moment is a add on to sierra, we want it to be independant and work on ANY platform from one single place.

This is a pretty big project and will require some time and we will create a software company around it, but this is something we will look into at the end of the year.As we have our hands full with NAVIG at the moment and the work with porting it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this. This kind of information that is really interesting and makes spending time here wothwhile. HNY!

Hi Bashir,
Thanks for such a detailed reply.

Hi Khaksar, thanks for those kind words.
The version for metatrader4 will take some time as the language differs somewhat from c++. How fast and when it will done is all up to our C++ programer who is doing all that work. I cant promise you a date,
Bashir Naimy

It means either you are currently working on converting to mt4 or you have planned to eventually convert to mt4 after sometime in later days, in each case it is satisfactory for mt4 users.:) Ok don't promise but please try to do it as there mt4 is widely used platform.
I think mt4 is popular because of its flexibility to create own indicators and expert advisors (autotraders) so i guess i would be easy for your programmers to convert it to mt4.:confused:

Out next project after this is to create a standalone platform that will work on all of the major platforms that are on the internett.So a personl only needs to log in to our platform and he can trade our automated system or his manuall methods from the charts in the platform. ANd his buy orders and so forth will be send to the the broker of his choice where he have an account.

What NAVIG is at the moment is a add on to sierra, we want it to be independant and work on ANY platform from one single place.

This is a pretty big project and will require some time and we will create a software company around it, but this is something we will look into at the end of the year.As we have our hands full with NAVIG at the moment and the work with porting it.
Bashir Naimy
You are quite right this will certainly be a very big project and may take much longer time than expected. If you people complete the project by the end of the year, it will be an achievement, but in my view it will be difficult to achieve the in a year i may be wrong.
Anyway wish you all the best for you project and targets.
thanks again.

With kind regards;)

Khaksar

Bashir,
Happy New Year and many many thanks for all your hard efforts in getting the NAVIG up and running. Looking forward to testing it out tomorrow. Probably won't get anything else done in the office all day! (so hope it starts generating positive cash flow soon haha) Best of luck in 2009 for all in this thread that have been following it for 150 pages or more!!

The spreadbetting bussiness is a completely different setup, as they provide their own qoutes, so it makes total sense to be able to trade from their charts.
But i would get away from spreadbetting if you want to use this strategy. It is not meant to take those spreads into account, and the spreads only make your broker happy.

yeah too true i think over the past few yrs ive kept finspreads' tea boy employed lol.
Its all new to me the contract buying route but im hoping this will allow me to get into it without too much unnecessary expense. :cry:

Great news on the Ninja Trader version.
I have been off this site for a few weeks and am now trying to catch up.
Thanks again Bashir and Happy New Year.

Hi Bashir,
Thanks for such a detailed reply.

It means either you are currently working on converting to mt4 or you have planned to eventually convert to mt4 after sometime in later days, in each case it is satisfactory for mt4 users.:) Ok don't promise but please try to do it as there mt4 is widely used platform.
I think mt4 is popular because of its flexibility to create own indicators and expert advisors (autotraders) so i guess i would be easy for your programmers to convert it to mt4.:confused:

You are quite right this will certainly be a very big project and may take much longer time than expected. If you people complete the project by the end of the year, it will be an achievement, but in my view it will be difficult to achieve the in a year i may be wrong.
Anyway wish you all the best for you project and targets.
thanks again.

With kind regards;)

Khaksar

We will start the work on it by the end of the year, no chance in hell we will be done withing 1 year ;)

The MT4 platform is not hard to code, we dont just have 1 thing to get done, we have several things as well. And we are only two people doing this at the moment, so very liminited time and cant forget that we do have something called a social life :LOL:
The autotrader is not that simple, so there is quite alot of coding that needs to be done, its not difficult, just time consuming.

Regards
Bashir N

From a "...let's start a thread to explain how i trade..." to firing up a software company :cheesy: Isn't life fun?
Anyway, just wondering Bashir, the strategy incorporated into NAVIG, have you been testing this for the whole of december or are changes been put into the strategy up to the last minute?
Of course we need to sim it until comfy with the system, but if the final product has had limited exposure to the market, i think it needs more than a week of sim-time, certainly with the market still recovering from the holidays. ;)
Very excited though, can't wait to see it in action today.

Maybe we should set a date for our first NAVIG UG (usergroup) meeting. When's te weather going to be decent in Oslo??? :cheesy:
Other option would be to meet up in LA for the Traders Expo in June :cool:

Well if all goes to plan we should all be flying to the meeting in our private jets:clap:.

Lets hope we're not all having to pushbike to Bognor regis instead:cry:..:cheesy:

Either way its gonna be an exciting year.Just booked this years Oz trip so lets hope by september im in a position to upgrade us all to business class to save sitting for a day in them godawfull seats (y)

Well if all goes to plan we should all be flying to the meeting in our private jets:clap:.

Lets hope we're not all having to pushbike to Bognor regis instead:cry:..:cheesy:

Either way its gonna be an exciting year.Just booked this years Oz trip so lets hope by september im in a position to upgrade us all to business class to save sitting for a day in them godawfull seats (y)

Once in a trip to Paris to visit my sister in law, me and my wife were upgrated from economic to business class due to an overbooking at the economic (we had those fidelity cards from the air company) :cool:

Man, I can tell you: IT IS A HOLE DIFFERENT WORLD!! Moet Chandon as soon as we sitted, a la carte dinning, all you can imagine for personal use in a beautiful necessaire, very large sits, video on demmand, etc...

And the best at that time: did not pay any extra :clap::clap:

Hi naimy,

got a ''no valid license'' message with the new YM version. Is that critical? Charts are running though.