Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Guys how do you put your picture here??

Go to UserCP on the top of the site.
Then go to edit avatar (y)

Thanks for those kind words guys, means alot.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Thanks Bashir

Thanks Bashir,
Could please tell me what is the list of tools that I'll require to have access to, in order to autotrade your method ?

Thanks..

Regards
Praveen

Hi Praveen, the automated method is actualy simpler then the manuall one in my opinion.If you take a look at the Room trader its very similer to the NAVIG AT.
Its very little that make the different from eachother, but that little difference will have a big inpact on your bottomline profits.

If you have any ideas or ways of improving the room trader for you own use i dont mind giving out a few ideas and you can bounce of some ideas one me.

Best of luck with m8

Regards
Bashir N

Thanks Bashir,
Could please tell me what is the list of tools that I'll require to have access to, in order to autotrade your method ?

Thanks..

Regards
Praveen

If you want to automate it you only need sierrcharts and thats it, assuming you want to create it to sierra that is. In sierra it is used C++, so you need to have some knowlege about about C++. In thinkorswim i an not sure what kind of coding language they use, you should call support and ask them .

In sierra you dont need anything as the C++ compiler is build into the charting software.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Feed information

Bashir,
Sierra chart will require some external feed right ? Which feed will work the best ? You have sent a file ym.zip. Is that for the automated method that you have designed ?

Thanks..

Regards
Praveen

If you want to automate it you only need sierrcharts and thats it, assuming you want to create it to sierra that is. In sierra it is used C++, so you need to have some knowlege about about C++. In thinkorswim i an not sure what kind of coding language they use, you should call support and ask them .

In sierra you dont need anything as the C++ compiler is build into the charting software.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,
Sierra chart will require some external feed right ? Which feed will work the best ? You have sent a file ym.zip. Is that for the automated method that you have designed ?

Thanks..

Regards
Praveen

Yes, thats the version of NAVIG AT that works on the YM marked. And something that was designed by MOI ;) And programed buy my friend Viggi

If you first try their trial, then its free for 30days and you get a feed.
After the first 30days you need to subscribe and get a feed, they provide datafeed for around 28usd pr month. But if you have a broker that is supported by them , then you can get the feed for free. I am using infinity and the feed is free.

Regards
Bashir N

has anyone got any expectancy figures?. I am not talking odds or r/r, i am talking the most important factor in any system and thats positive expectancy, and it must not be backtested, it has to be forward.

Sorry to be negitive again but one of you must have kept records considering the size of this thread.
I just want some proof and facts this actually works as ta is so random that i find it hard to beleive, but that does not mean it does not as i have not given it a go, just giving my opinion. I apologise in advance.

has anyone got any expectancy figures?. I am not talking odds or r/r, i am talking the most important factor in any system and thats positive expectancy, and it must not be backtested, it has to be forward.

Sorry to be negitive again but one of you must have kept records considering the size of this thread.
I just want some proof and facts this actually works as ta is so random that i find it hard to beleive, but that does not mean it does not as i have not given it a go, just giving my opinion. I apologise in advance.

So you want other people that have been following this thread for a long time to say, Yes I have forward tested this sytem and I make $2k a week, Johnsue you are like many traders who jump on threads hoping to make a million bucks in 6 months, My friend trading does not work that way, test this system yourself and report to the thread, this is what this thread is about, traders helping each other and learning from Bashirs method not some individual looking for some Holy Grail.
I am not negative towards your comments but I see these type of comments on forums all the time.

ok sorry, but i have my own profitable codes all with positive expectancy and i just find it hard to believe as i would never share the work i have put into my own code, it is far more advanced than this strategy but even so. perhaps there really is nice guys out there and i am wrong.

what about one of you forward testing the positive expectancy results for say 1 month starting from tommorrow or perhaps i can. I would prefer longer testing period of course but code performs positively for 1 month to 1st feb 2009 then i will give bashir all the credit he deserves and i will really start to beleive myself that people like bashir exsist.

The reason i doubt this startegy is you cannot fit a model to randoness this way. The best you can hope to achieve is an estimation of the cycle and randoness. Trying to fit a model like you guys are doing is simply not viable over the long run especially with such a high win rate required

Last edited:

You CAN NOT be seriously asking this question! I don't want this thread turned in a flamewar. But please do not say things like I WANT.
If your interested, go read the thread and find how this strategy has evolved, then go try it out for yourself, or, if your to lazy to do so, go buy some traderassisted trading at a broker, but please don't cary on with these questions in this thread.

ok sorry, but i have my own profitable codes all with positive expectancy and i just find it hard to believe as i would never share the work i have put into my own code, it is far more advanced than this strategy but even so. perhaps there really is nice guys out there and i am wrong.

what about one of you forward testing the positive expectancy results for say 1 month starting from tommorrow or perhaps i can. I would prefer longer testing period of course but code performs positively for 1 month to 1st feb 2009 then i will give bashir all the credit he deserves and i will really start to beleive myself that people like bashir exsist.

The reason i doubt this startegy is you cannot fit a model to randoness this way. The best you can hope to achieve is an estimation of the cycle and randoness. Trying to fit a model like you guys are doing is simply not viable over the long run especially with such a high win rate required

If you have your own system with the expectancies you like in it, what is your point then? Why would you go look for something else?
If you've developed your own, you should know there are a million-and-one different strategies to apply to the markets, everybody can come up with something he/she likes.
And there are tons of people who believe theirs is the one strategy that's the king of strategies. I'm fine with that, but that doesn't mean there's need for what your doing here.
Most of us in this thrread have been giving bashirs strategy a go for some time now, some live some in sim, but the consensus here is that it's a pretty damn good and simple little strategy. If you want proof, well go find out and come back with results or suggestions.

is it not true though that bashir and yourself intends to offer a subscription service in the future?

is it not true though that bashir and yourself intends to offer a subscription service in the future?

I personally do not think it matters a jot if they do. The help and guidance offered by many posters on this thread has been astonishing in its generosity of time! As a newbie myself I have learnt an enormous amount! Thanks to everyone who's put forward helpful advise along the way.I just wish I could offer more, but too new to the game to be of any real use so far!

Regards
JW

I personaly wouldn't mind to pay 150$ a month for a system that gives you a couple thousand. I think thats not the point and not a problem.

Do you have a reading problem of some sort? The title of this thread alone should be clear enough as to what it's about.
Now stop being offensive, start reading from the start or better yet go find another thread. :mad:

Hi Johnsue, i understand what you are saying about posting results and actualy showing that this method (auto) is working or not , not that i have anything to prove to you. But since i dont want this to turn into a flamwar, i will do the following ;)

Since i am sure its more people then you who are interested in results i have decided to open a site where where i will from now one post results from my own private account, it will be the monthly statments from my broker. It not my main account(but in my name), but this one will be running the NAVIG AT from the 12 of january and keep running it true 2009. And each month statments will be posted on the site for everyone to see.

I hope this will be good enough , since i dont have the older data for you, but from the 12 of jnauary you can keep an eye on it.

Now lets all be friends and enjoy this cold and beatifull sunday (y)

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:

Everyone who is using the trader know that its from month to month basis and each month they only get a new .dll and thats it, its free and i intend to keep it free some time. As i have not decided yett if this will be a subscription in the future or remain free for forever.

I would like to see everyone make some seriouse money with it first, and what they are helping me with so far is priceless. Since i get alot of feedback from eveyone about how it works and problems they are having. So far its been pretty reliable if used right.

And if anyone have any ideas i will add it and we wil all benefit from it, and in the longterm everyone benefits from it not just me but the people in the forum.

The method itself is very simple, and after trading for some time i have always come back to the same conclusion, the more complicated it gets the harder it gets to trade it.
From what i know, most successfull traders use very simple method, you will be suprissed how simple they keep it.

Anyways, i will post a link to the site and you can bookmark it ,and look into it every month to see results.

You have a wonderfull sunday

Regards
Bashir N

I for one have found this thread invaluable in learning the set ups that Bashir is using and have found that if used correctly it has shown to be very consistent and worth the time to research and test it. I'm giving it a try and am excited to see the results over the next few months! Thanks Bashir and those that have kept this thread growing, and getting better each day.
(Bashir, if you decide to start a subscription, I'm sure with a few months of results there will be no problem or lack of traders that would be willing to support your efforts here).
Looking forward to tomorrow,
Bob

I would highly recommend that anyone interested in the Navig AT auto setup to read and utilize the manual system and run it for a while to fully see where it enters and exits along with the auto system!

Bob