Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

And another question,

Does anyone knows the formula for me to program the Value Areas in my plataform? I think it uses the same basis os easylanguage.

Regards

Jordao

guys.. quick query.. how easy is it to program in Sierra charts as compared to others like Metastock/ Metatrader/ Tradestation etc?

Which languages does it offer to script strategies in?

New rules have been posted, please read those.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thank you Bashir for your dedication and hard work , you have been doing amazing stuff lately , I have been more like a reader than a participant to this thread but I really respect your sense of sharing and generosity . Thanks Again .God Bless .
Kind Regards,

Sonia

Hi Bashir,

Thanks for explaining your rules and all the effort you have put into this thread...

I have two questions left:

QUOTE:

1:price must be above the 100ema, 50ema,15ema,20ema on the 1min chart.
2:price must be above the 20ema on the 3min, 10min, 30 min charts.
Note: If 20ema on the 3min +10min +30min charts have a gap between each other more then
40ticks and price is between those 20ema's who have that gap, then you are allowed to
trade in between that gap. Only scalp it and use very few contracts.
3:price needs to be above the 89ema on the 89tick chart.
4:3min stochastics must be going up.
5:10min stochastics must be going up.
6:If 30min stochastics is also going up, then go heavy with more contracts, but
if only 10min stochastics is going up, then just go normal size.

Q: If rule #1,2,3,4,5 are on my side do I have to trade normal size? Ie. 2 contracts
If rule #1,2,3,4,5 are on my side and the 30 min stoch on my side trade more contracts? Ie. 4 contracts
If rule # 1,2,3,5 are on my side trade normal size? Ie. 2 contracts

Is that correct?

One other question:

Regarding autotrading:
I don't understand a thing about the programming of all these rules. Do you know what kind of knowledge i need to the program trading? I could hire someone who puts all these rules together but the only thing i need to know is what kind of language this person needs to know...
How was your day on the YM?

ps. I have an attachment, could you take a look at it and tell me if this was a good short entry?
I see that i wrote ''buy'' instead of ''sell'' the pullback in the picture.

I know there alot of questions so only if you have time to do...
Thanks Bashir...

Attachments

• Possible short.JPG
    Possible short.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Hi Bashir,

One other question:

Regarding autotrading:
I don't understand a thing about the programming of all these rules. Do you know what kind of knowledge i need to the program trading? I could hire someone who puts all these rules together but the only thing i need to know is what kind of language this person needs to know...

Thanks Bashir...

On the other question. You can try to get the strategy in the excel-style worksheet, i'm giving that a hard try now, but it's probably the advanced type study you'll need to create.
In SC, as in most tradingtools, it's written in C++, using SC tools.
One thing people should remember on autotrading: No stops are sent to the broker when placing an order. The auto-trading system only sends a stop when the exit-condition is met. So if you have a position, and you lose your connection to the broker, ie pc or internet connection problem, you are screwed if the market swings bigtime. Not very often that such a thing should occur but it's possible.

Thank you Bashir for your dedication and hard work , you have been doing amazing stuff lately , I have been more like a reader than a participant to this thread but I really respect your sense of sharing and generosity . Thanks Again .God Bless .
Kind Regards,

Sonia

Hi Sonia. What part of Ontario you from? Im from Toronto.
Vit.

HI guys, been busy these past few days, will answer all the questions asked so far, but i will do that tomorow, its very late here and i really need some sleep.

Will also explain how to use this new indicator, its workin wonderfully, its really giving you awesome moves.

I think there is another thread on this same section about scalping system, i highly recommend you all check it out, it will have alot more information on this.

With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

Thank you for the great work Bashir.Your system is very effective and i think the sharing of it and all of your methods and useful comments that you post every day make the whole thing more greatfull.I think we all should applause you.

Hi Bashir

Thanks for the new rules.

I have to say though I'm not getting any trade signals, especially since we started using volume value area lines. and since the 3 minute always has to be on your side. it seems the 3 minute always starts to look ****ty when doing a pullback.

could you post your trade times from 1 day so i can see what i'm doing wrong?

thanks!

Hi Bashir,

Can you check these 2 attachments also out? It's a snapshot of a possible trade. I wrote some text in it...

Hope you have some time left to take a look at it and give your opinion about it.

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• good entry1.JPG
    good entry1.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 569
  • short entry 2.JPG
    short entry 2.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
HI guys, been busy these past few days, will answer all the questions asked so far, but i will do that tomorow, its very late here and i really need some sleep.

Will also explain how to use this new indicator, its workin wonderfully, its really giving you awesome moves.

I think there is another thread on this same section about scalping system, i highly recommend you all check it out, it will have alot more information on this.

With kind regard
Bashir Naimy

That's a truly amazing set of indicators. Not sure yet if to use it with targets or just stay in till scalp touches long-term again. I like the long range ones (y)

GMMA_chart_image

Scalping system #6 (EMA Bands) | Forex strategies revealed

Willem,

Looks promising.

I'm having a hard time understanding the broken english that describes how to use the system. What generates the buy and sell signals?

Sorry Santana (the band? i'm a fan since Abraxas 1970 ;-) but what's not to understand in this:

Buy Or Sell When the Group of Ema`s Yellow Breaks Ema 55
Take Benefit When Yellow Group Touches The Group Green.
If The Yellow group does Pull Back in Ema 55 or In Green Group Buy or sell again
Take Profit 10 Pip in Breaks Ema 55 And take Profit 5 pips In Pull Back
Stop loss 5 Pip 5 Minute Periods
The Good thing is Works with All periods and all the Currency

It's a very good visual tool i'ld say. And you can adapt your rules to entering early or exiting at target or when lines cross again...

Bashir, that a friend of yours that came up with it? [price777999]

I think Bashir just posted this GMMA to make sure his thread will hit 100pages ;-)

Last edited:
Kind Regards,

Sonia

THanks for those kind words Sonia, i have two of my uncles in Ontorio btw:D

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Thanks for explaining your rules and all the effort you have put into this thread...

I have two questions left:

QUOTE:

1:price must be above the 100ema, 50ema,15ema,20ema on the 1min chart.
2:price must be above the 20ema on the 3min, 10min, 30 min charts.
Note: If 20ema on the 3min +10min +30min charts have a gap between each other more then
40ticks and price is between those 20ema's who have that gap, then you are allowed to
trade in between that gap. Only scalp it and use very few contracts.
3:price needs to be above the 89ema on the 89tick chart.
4:3min stochastics must be going up.
5:10min stochastics must be going up.
6:If 30min stochastics is also going up, then go heavy with more contracts, but
if only 10min stochastics is going up, then just go normal size.

Q: If rule #1,2,3,4,5 are on my side do I have to trade normal size? Ie. 2 contracts
If rule #1,2,3,4,5 are on my side and the 30 min stoch on my side trade more contracts? Ie. 4 contracts
If rule # 1,2,3,5 are on my side trade normal size? Ie. 2 contracts

Is that correct?

One other question:

Regarding autotrading:
How was your day on the YM?

ps. I have an attachment, could you take a look at it and tell me if this was a good short entry?
I see that i wrote ''buy'' instead of ''sell'' the pullback in the picture.

I know there alot of questions so only if you have time to do...
Thanks Bashir...

That short you took was a textbook trade, and was perfectly executed (y)
Everything was in line and was a good short area.You dont need programskills to automate this, i have given up programing it on sierra, its not advanced enough to get all the variables into it. But i am working on something else at the moment, for autotrading.

When it comes to how many contracts you use it all depends on your account size, normal size would be 1% if your account, when scalping dont risk more then 0.5% of account size. And when doing many contracts do tops 2% account. Never exceed 2%.

Here is an example:

Account size:
20000 usd.

2% risk is of account is 200 usd, so with a 20tick stop with 2 cars will give you a risk of
200 usd. 2contracts -20 =40 ticks and thats 200 usd risk if you get stopped.

IF you where using 10tick stops then you could use 4 contracts. and still not risk more then 200 usd. But then your entry would need to be peerfect so u dont get stoppped.

And rest of the picture i hope you get with 1% and so forth.

The rules you have writen are correct and you have gotten them right, the biggest problem is being disiplined and only taking trade that are within the rules, sitting there for 2 hours just make u annoyed and easyer to take bad trades because u are borred.

I dide pretty well yesterday, cant complain ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

On the other question. You can try to get the strategy in the excel-style worksheet, i'm giving that a hard try now, but it's probably the advanced type study you'll need to create.
In SC, as in most tradingtools, it's written in C++, using SC tools.
One thing people should remember on autotrading: No stops are sent to the broker when placing an order. The auto-trading system only sends a stop when the exit-condition is met. So if you have a position, and you lose your connection to the broker, ie pc or internet connection problem, you are screwed if the market swings bigtime. Not very often that such a thing should occur but it's possible.

Whillem is 110% right, just be aware that when having a autoprogram never keep it out of your sigth, always keep an eye on it. U never know if your connection is lost of there are other problems with your pc if ur platform stops working while in a trade.

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Thank you for the great work Bashir.Your system is very effective and i think the sharing of it and all of your methods and useful comments that you post every day make the whole thing more greatfull.I think we all should applause you.

Thanks for those kind workds.

Wih kind regards
Bashir Naimy