Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bashir

Thanks for the new rules.

I have to say though I'm not getting any trade signals, especially since we started using volume value area lines. and since the 3 minute always has to be on your side. it seems the 3 minute always starts to look ****ty when doing a pullback.

could you post your trade times from 1 day so i can see what i'm doing wrong?

thanks!

Hi Laser, what i suggest is that you loose the mid line, the most importent lines are the upper and the lower lines. Just be very carefull with the top line and lower line.U will notice that alot of buyers will come into the marked when price get to the lower line, and alot of shorters will come over if they price gets to the upper line.Just be very carefull, most of the times it will test that line and bounce back up, unless everything is pointing up, its actualy a way of trading that as well and its a high propabilty trades at that point, if 10min stoch is overbough and so is the 3min u can just short it a few ticks below the topline and watch it just rocket down again.Works everttime :D
Same goes for the downside, but on the short on the upside workds the best, takes more to get investors to buy it then to sell it, especiall in a marked like this.

So just remove the mid line and your will do great, just follow the rules.

Also i highly recommend you use a whilder's moving average on the your slow stochastics, otherwise the 3min will look like **** many times and scare you out. If you use a simple ma on the slow stoch, it will react to much to price action and wigggle alot.If you dont have that, try using a macd with these settings, this settings are tight enough to works as your slow stoch with whilder's ma.

Please have a look at the picture with the settings

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

Attachments

• macd.jpg
    macd.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Buy Or Sell When the Group of Ema`s Yellow Breaks Ema 55
Take Benefit When Yellow Group Touches The Group Green.
If The Yellow group does Pull Back in Ema 55 or In Green Group Buy or sell again
Take Profit 10 Pip in Breaks Ema 55 And take Profit 5 pips In Pull Back
Stop loss 5 Pip 5 Minute Periods
The Good thing is Works with All periods and all the Currency

I must also admit, I'm struggling fully understanding what they're saying here too.

"Take Benefit When Yellow Group Touches The Group Green." --- what do they mean by "take benefit"? Take profit?

"If The Yellow group does Pull Back in Ema 55 or In Green Group Buy or sell again" --- do they mean if the yellow group pulls back and touches Ema55 or the yellow group pulls back touches the green group? Is it a simple touching of the bands?

Hi Bashir,

Can you check these 2 attachments also out? It's a snapshot of a possible trade. I wrote some text in it...

Hope you have some time left to take a look at it and give your opinion about it.

Thanks in advance...

First entry is good, i recommedn you remove the midline (yellow), i am more concerned about the green and the redline now, they work alot better as resistnace and support. the Yelow line workds more like a equalibrium for price, where both sellers and buyers are happy. SO remove that line, but always trade with the stochastics,

So the first trade was a good one and the second trade was even better, text trades both of them m8 (y)

YOu are really doing this well and seem to really understand how this is done, i think your will do great.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I must also admit, I'm struggling fully understanding what they're saying here too.

"Take Benefit When Yellow Group Touches The Group Green." --- what do they mean by "take benefit"? Take profit?

"If The Yellow group does Pull Back in Ema 55 or In Green Group Buy or sell again" --- do they mean if the yellow group pulls back and touches Ema55 or the yellow group pulls back touches the green group? Is it a simple touching of the bands?

I think it's basically this:

EMA 55 (red) tells you the global direction of the trades you should take. So above the red line, watch for longs. Below, look for shorts.
If ALL yellow lines have crossed ALL green lines you go long (so red line EMA 55 is below all other lines) and vice versa.
The exit strategy is when the first yellow line (EMA3) touches the first green line (EMA 21) when you are long. For short the exact opposite.

Hi Santana, sorry about the late reply.

The 5min is no longer needed, it was a redundent chart, i realized that the 20ema on the 5min is always at the same spot as the 100ema on the 1min chart.So there is no longer need to have it there, more space for you :D
And targets are still the same, +10 +30 and when first target is hit move stop to -7 and take rest at +30 or try to trail it for higher gains.
The 1min chart is mentioned on the rules, i will quote:

1:price must be above the 100ema.50ema,15ema,20ema on the 1min chart.<---HERE :?:
2:price must be above the 20ema on the 3min+10min+30min charts.
Note: If 20ema on the 3min +10min +30min charts have a gap betwen eachother more then 40ticks and price is betwen those 20ema's who have that gap, then you are allowed to trade inbetwen that gap.Only scalp it and use very few contracts.
3:price needs to be above the 89ema on the 89tick chart.

I am adding a new indicator to my arsenal, some will call it a fully working method in it self, but i prefer to use it as a addiction, especially when marked is just in a sideways range and just chopping, then i use this to tell me when marked breaks out and then i can safly trade it the way i use to trade it.

I have added a picture of that chart, you can instead of a 5min chart use this intead, works like a charm.Still same amount of charts, just more quality :LOL:

Some of you might be aware of this method/indicator from before.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: will post how to make it look like this tomorow and how to use it with the main method, its late here and need some well earned sleep :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hi Bashir,

How do you set up this new GMMA indicator in Sierra Charts? Do you have to add all of the MA's manually or is there already a study for this?

Also how do you incorporate this new indicator into your system? Can you also post a picture of your new screen setup?

Thanks again!

The rules are pretty fluid and there is alot is up to the trade, but i use this indicator to just see when marked breaks away, i dont use it as a main trading method, does not fit that well in my short term method. Just to know where marked is head, and when its chopping or in range.

Taking benefit, means taking partially profit or getting all out, i highy recommend getting out when that happens, its a sign that the marke is gaining strengt.

When the group of yellow lines go into the green lines then u can take it short there, but i dont recommed that at all, a high change of reversel right there, more reversel there then a move down again.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Also i highly recommend you use a whilder's moving average on the your slow stochastics, otherwise the 3min will look like **** many times and scare you out. If you use a simple ma on the slow stoch, it will react to much to price action and wigggle alot.If you dont have that, try using a macd with these settings, this settings are tight enough to works as your slow stoch with whilder's ma.

So Bashir - just a small clarification...you mean use this MACD with settings as indicated instead of the stoch, when you don't have access to whilder's (like me at the moment!).

Thanks mate - you're a champ :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Bashir,

How do you set up this new GMMA indicator in Sierra Charts? Do you have to add all of the MA's manually or is there already a study for this?

Also how do you incorporate this new indicator into your system? Can you also post a picture of your new screen setup?

Thanks again!

You must add the moving averages manually ,there is no indicator in sierra that does that.I use this method to find the direction of the mared, when the yellow are below the greens AND yellows are below the redline i start looking for short, i look for retracements to the 15ema on 1min chart to go short.

When the yellow lines are inside or not all oout from the greeen group, that means marked is chopping and just ranging, and i just stay out.

I am usualy dont post from my main system, but from other pc, so it will not be correct that you see if i post a pic now, but system is the same, the chart i used to have my macd on i just added the ma's and thats it.Nothing is changed other then that.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

The rules are pretty fluid and there is alot is up to the trade, but i use this indicator to just see when marked breaks away, i dont use it as a main trading method, does not fit that well in my short term method. Just to know where marked is head, and when its chopping or in range.

Taking benefit, means taking partially profit or getting all out, i highy recommend getting out when that happens, its a sign that the marke is gaining strengt.

When the group of yellow lines go into the green lines then u can take it short there, but i dont recommed that at all, a high change of reversel right there, more reversel there then a move down again.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Thanks mate!

So Bashir - just a small clarification...you mean use this MACD with settings as indicated instead of the stoch, when you don't have access to whilder's (like me at the moment!).

Thanks mate - you're a champ :clap::clap::clap:

Jupp exactly, might even give you better results :cool:
Try it out, i think you will be supprise, i could use any indicator and make it work, its just a matter of getting them the way u want it to work, a indicatot will tell you whatever you want it to tell you.

Test it out and let me know how that works, you can change ur others stohcs and use this macd on diff timeframes with the settings i just gave you, will give you smoother moves.

Just look at the histogram on the macd for any weaknes, if the histograms gets weaker, thats a warning to get out of a trade, if long, And vice versa-.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

You must add the moving averages manually ,there is no indicator in sierra that does that.I use this method to find the direction of the mared, when the yellow are below the greens AND yellows are below the redline i start looking for short, i look for retracements to the 15ema on 1min chart to go short.

When the yellow lines are inside or not all oout from the greeen group, that means marked is chopping and just ranging, and i just stay out.

I am usualy dont post from my main system, but from other pc, so it will not be correct that you see if i post a pic now, but system is the same, the chart i used to have my macd on i just added the ma's and thats it.Nothing is changed other then that.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Great addition to your system. Many thanks. :clap:

Hi Bashir,

you have been a great contribution to this thread i really like this trading style, it's simple, plain...
I was never a technique analysis guy but you have shown me the exact opposite. Great job and keep up the good work and thanks for all the replies....

Sorry Santana (the band? i'm a fan since Abraxas 1970 ;-) but what's not to understand in this:

It's a very good visual tool i'ld say. And you can adapt your rules to entering early or exiting at target or when lines cross again...

Bashir, that a friend of yours that came up with it? [price777999]

I think Bashir just posted this GMMA to make sure his thread will hit 100pages ;-)

He he yeah 100pages,now that would be something, looks like im pusing it in that direction if this post as well :D

THe person who made this indicator is no someone i know, i think its some guy who wrote a book about marked activity ,and it think the idea about this indicator is bascicly mass psycology.

Imagine the the the yellow bands as investors, and the green line as the battlefront.
When the yellowline go above the bulls have won and markeds rally, and when yellow is below then the bears have won and the marked tanks.

ANd when neither is up or down, then its chopp and ranging marked.

Very simpe, some people try to complicate this, but its just how the marked works and you see how this indicator tells you excatly when who have won.Your job is to be on the sideline and see who wins, and then you just jump in the winning train and ride the train to riches:cheesy:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: a wonderfull day today :D

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

What are the specific ma's that you use, are they the ones that are listed on that other forum post? Also you use exponential ma's to build this indicator? And what chart time frame do you apply this indicator to, the 3min chart?

Last edited:
Imagine the the the yellow bands as investors, and the green line as the battlefront.
When the yellowline go above the bulls have won and markeds rally, and when yellow is below then the bears have won and the marked tanks.

Brilliant analogy and makes it alot easier to understand. Thank you. :clap:

Hi guys - following this thread on the side with great interest - just some info on the GMMA:
"Guppy Multiple Moving Average" named after an Australian Trader Darryl Guppy.
From memory he's on CNBC as a technical analyst.

p.s Bashir not many in this world would help people the way you are here, well done to you and i wish you much success.

That short you took was a textbook trade, and was perfectly executed (y)
Everything was in line and was a good short area.You dont need programskills to automate this, i have given up programing it on sierra, its not advanced enough to get all the variables into it. But i am working on something else at the moment, for autotrading.

When it comes to how many contracts you use it all depends on your account size, normal size would be 1% if your account, when scalping dont risk more then 0.5% of account size. And when doing many contracts do tops 2% account. Never exceed 2%.

Here is an example:

Account size:
20000 usd.

2% risk is of account is 200 usd, so with a 20tick stop with 2 cars will give you a risk of
200 usd. 2contracts -20 =40 ticks and thats 200 usd risk if you get stopped.

IF you where using 10tick stops then you could use 4 contracts. and still not risk more then 200 usd. But then your entry would need to be peerfect so u dont get stoppped.

And rest of the picture i hope you get with 1% and so forth.

The rules you have writen are correct and you have gotten them right, the biggest problem is being disiplined and only taking trade that are within the rules, sitting there for 2 hours just make u annoyed and easyer to take bad trades because u are borred.

I dide pretty well yesterday, cant complain ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

2% of 20,000 = 400 USD, no?:smart:

First entry is good, i recommedn you remove the midline (yellow), i am more concerned about the green and the redline now, they work alot better as resistnace and support. the Yelow line workds more like a equalibrium for price, where both sellers and buyers are happy. SO remove that line, but always trade with the stochastics,

So the first trade was a good one and the second trade was even better, text trades both of them m8 (y)

YOu are really doing this well and seem to really understand how this is done, i think your will do great.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Both these trades were done with 1 m stochastic going against you. To quote from the rules:
Where do i enter?

1:When you see all the above rules in the green and
the 1min charts stochastics is going up and the 3min charts stochastics is going up you buy at the 15ema, on the
89tick chart, this will make you get into the move before the actualy pullback
accurs.When 1min stoch starts to look heavy, or starts to cross back down, exit that
position.

Also, in the second trade, the 1 m stoch is oversold.

Could you clarify?
Also are you still using the Pivots? I think you mentioned earlier that when all the stochs are on your side, the pivots will be broken.

Thanks!

What are the specific ma's that you use, are they the ones that are listed on that other forum post? Also you use exponential ma's to build this indicator? And what chart time frame do you apply this indicator to, the 3min chart?

I am just using this indicator as posted in that other thread.
I have made no changes to it, and i use exponentioal ma's on all the ma's. As posted
in the thread that have the discussion about this.

I use it a 3min timeframe, but i am not sure about it yett, im looking at different timeframes to see what works best so far, play around with and see what you like.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy