Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Thanks you so much , i will try it forst on a simulator.
Would you recomend using button trader to have this strategy implemented to exit and scale out of positions as markets are very volatile and would be a good idea to reduce human element to manage stops and exit orders.
here's the link to button trader, hope you will find this usefull ButtonTrader - Day-Trading front-end - - IB frontend - direct access trading of stocks, futures and options around the World - TWS frontend - Trading frontend - Front End for IB

Thank you for the guidence - will need more for sure.
will wait for the next video - I guess you can break 30 min videos in each of 8-9 minutes to host them in Youtube - just a suggestion.

Many thanks
Joker

Hi joker, glad to hear from you, the video is done now, i am uploading it as i am writing this. You using the button trader is a good idea, i use something similer from infinity brokers, they have auto targets and auto stops, that i use , so i dont have to spend time putting in my stops and targest, so that is a very good idea.

I have read about buttong trader, thanks for the link, but its very similer to the platform i am using, and same funktions i belive, but thanks anyways (y)

WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Yes m8, they are legit (y)

They only provide the software, and when you isntall it you choose transact as your provider, and there you just use your infinity futures login information.Before it would work you need to have the platform from infinity futures installed, and then sierra will tap into that and get the live feed.Very simple and powerfull.

Their site is kinda **** and very difficuly to nagivate,but they are 110% legit, i got that recommended from infinity futures, and i am loving it:D

ps: will post video today, had another pc crash when i tryed to record it again :cry:

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

I am still working my way through Sierra charts but I'm loving it so far. Thanks so much for your recommendation. :clap:

I have a question and it may sound really dumb but the contract codes :?: where can i find out what these codes actually represent :?: I'm in Australia and I'm trying to figure out which future is the best for me to trade. Obviously I want to trade the most active in the Australian times slot. But buggered if i know what those symbols represent therefore i have no idea what I'm trading and how to research the fundamentals. Can you shed some light for me Bashir?

Also I'm strongly considering signing up with infinity also.... is there a minimum monthly commission spend? you use these guys and they are legit right?

Looking forward to your next video... Hope your trading well :clover:

JWG

Bashir,

I am still working my way through Sierra charts but I'm loving it so far. Thanks so much for your recommendation. :clap:

I have a question and it may sound really dumb but the contract codes :?: where can i find out what these codes actually represent :?: I'm in Australia and I'm trying to figure out which future is the best for me to trade. Obviously I want to trade the most active in the Australian times slot. But buggered if i know what those symbols represent therefore i have no idea what I'm trading and how to research the fundamentals. Can you shed some light for me Bashir?

Also I'm strongly considering signing up with infinity also.... is there a minimum monthly commission spend? you use these guys and they are legit right?

JWG

Hi JWG,
Perhaps I can help.
I am in New Zealand and am 2 hrs ahead of you, I think.
The Dow and S&P emini day session opens at 3.30am NZ time which is 9:30 New York time. Markets close at 10:15am NZ and 4:15 NY. There is an overnight session outside of these times which is thinly traded until the European markets open. I don't trade the overnight so can't be too specific.

I have business overseas so the early mornings are not really a problem although I do not try to get the market open. There are always opportunities during the rest of the day. Daylight savings will affect these times, so this should also be considered.

I trade the emini Dow and S&P, but prefer the Dow which is $5 a tick where the S&P is $12.50 per tick. The Dow gives more flexibility and less risk if you are starting out.

I use Infinity and can recommend them. If you email me I will give you my brokers name and contact and he will answer any questions. He has helped me a lot.
I used Sierra for about 12mths. until about two months ago and left only because they do not support an indicator I am now using. I can also recommend Sierra.

Bashir's trading method works. Follow the rules and be disiplined- if you don't you stand a good chance of loosing .

Bashir, I would like to say thanks for sharing this and spending the time to help others.
You are a good man!

Hope this helps

frank

Bashir trust you are well.

I have not done so good recently for a variety of reason but mainly because I think am getting in and out of trades too early using this method and have not sticking to your rules with rigid discipline.

I am looking for little scalp trades on pullbacks against the trend. When I go long the market stutters and pulls back and visa versa. I am truly a horses ****!

Anyway I wonder if I might ask you about your No 141 post where you showed a long trade setup. If I have interpreted your charts correctly you are immesely patient for the right time to enter.

Have I interpreted your set up correctly.
The 30 min stoch pushes up and closes about the 20ema at 10.00
The 10 min stoch pushes up and closes just above the 20 ema at 10.10. Also note 10min bounces off R1
The 3 min has been pushing up for some 8 min from 10.10 and crosses the 20ema at 10.18.
The 144tick has pushed above 20ema 10.08 and the 89ema at 10.14 and 20ema crosses 89ema at 10.17
The 1min is just at but fractionally above the 20ema at 10.10 and just crosses the 89 ema at 10.18
From 10.18 stochs are in an overbought range and fairly closely crossing and recrossing

You eventually bought your first contract at 10.26 when the 20 ema crosses the 89ema and then twice more when all remained above support but when I min stochs turned up (whether overbought or oversold). The trade was profitable because the market pushed higher.

Am I right in my interpretation of that setup.....that it started to build at about 10.10 and you eventually placed the thread at 10.26.

If I am, what it tells me is that you are very patient and wait for the market to come to you, and you hold your nerve even when I min stochs are coming down as long as higher time frame charts are pushing in the right direction.

I have not managed this sort of patience yet and am driven by what the I min chart does often losing my bottle by watching the 1 min stochs pull back.

I wait your next video with great anticipation. By the way where will i find you on you tube. Do i search under bnaimy.

Thank you again

Shay

PS Perhaps we could persuade you to open a little trading room on Skype or some such so we could listen. Save you all this writing!

Last edited:
Hi JWG,
Perhaps I can help.
I am in New Zealand and am 2 hrs ahead of you, I think.
The Dow and S&P emini day session opens at 3.30am NZ time which is 9:30 New York time. Markets close at 10:15am NZ and 4:15 NY. There is an overnight session outside of these times which is thinly traded until the European markets open. I don't trade the overnight so can't be too specific.

I have business overseas so the early mornings are not really a problem although I do not try to get the market open. There are always opportunities during the rest of the day. Daylight savings will affect these times, so this should also be considered.

I trade the emini Dow and S&P, but prefer the Dow which is $5 a tick where the S&P is $12.50 per tick. The Dow gives more flexibility and less risk if you are starting out.

I use Infinity and can recommend them. If you email me I will give you my brokers name and contact and he will answer any questions. He has helped me a lot.
I used Sierra for about 12mths. until about two months ago and left only because they do not support an indicator I am now using. I can also recommend Sierra.

Bashir's trading method works. Follow the rules and be disiplined- if you don't you stand a good chance of loosing .

Bashir, I would like to say thanks for sharing this and spending the time to help others.
You are a good man!

Hope this helps

frank

Frank,

Mate thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate you taking time out to reply to my post.

I'm emailing you now!:clap:

Thanks again.(y)

JWG

Bashir trust you are well.

I have not done so good recently for a variety of reason but mainly because I think am getting in and out of trades too early using this method and have not sticking to your rules with rigid discipline.

I am looking for little scalp trades on pullbacks against the trend. When I go long the market stutters and pulls back and visa versa. I am truly a horses ****!

Anyway I wonder if I might ask you about your No 141 post where you showed a long trade setup. If I have interpreted your charts correctly you are immesely patient for the right time to enter.

Have I interpreted your set up correctly.
The 30 min stoch pushes up and closes about the 20ema at 10.00
The 10 min stoch pushes up and closes just above the 20 ema at 10.10. Also note 10min bounces off R1
The 3 min has been pushing up for some 8 min from 10.10 and crosses the 20ema at 10.18.
The 144tick has pushed above 20ema 10.08 and the 89ema at 10.14 and 20ema crosses 89ema at 10.17
The 1min is just at but fractionally above the 20ema at 10.10 and just crosses the 89 ema at 10.18
From 10.18 stochs are in an overbought range and fairly closely crossing and recrossing

You eventually bought your first contract at 10.26 when the 20 ema crosses the 89ema and then twice more when all remained above support but when I min stochs turned up (whether overbought or oversold). The trade was profitable because the market pushed higher.

Am I right in my interpretation of that setup.....that it started to build at about 10.10 and you eventually placed the thread at 10.26.

If I am, what it tells me is that you are very patient and wait for the market to come to you, and you hold your nerve even when I min stochs are coming down as long as higher time frame charts are pushing in the right direction.

I have not managed this sort of patience yet and am driven by what the I min chart does often losing my bottle by watching the 1 min stochs pull back.

I wait your next video with great anticipation. By the way where will i find you on you tube. Do i search under bnaimy.

Thank you again

Shay

PS Perhaps we could persuade you to open a little trading room on Skype or some such so we could listen. Save you all this writing!

Hi m8, i am done uploading the video now, i will put a link directly here so you can all have a look.

You are right , i have pretty paitience :D i dont like to rush thing, i remember when i was rushing i would get into a trade to earlt and get stopped and then see it go the right way and make good money. But that comes with expericene and you will also be able to do this, just give it some time and you will do great.

And the setup that you mentioned is correct, but i recomend you only look at this last video now and that will be the final version and will be alot of help to you. I have included both exacmples, chartsetups and indicatots and so forth.

I might open a room, so if anyone who wants to follow my trades then they can do that, basicly follow my trades as i do them live. But not right now, things are kinda hectic right now. I will try to open it next month, and see how that will work, will try to limit it to tops 20 people,to many people and i think things will get swamped.But if i do open a room , i will post it here and let u all know. (y)

But if you have problems with disipline, i recommend you tell your self before each trading seesion that you WILL follow the rules, and just keep reminding yourself, whenever you get nervouse and your heart start racing, just get out and take some air and then come back and sit down , i do that alot. and it helps :eek:
And whenever you are tempted to go into a trade to early, then juust smack yourself :LOL:

Will post the link here today, just need youtube to prossess the video first, they seem to be slow today.

Here is a ebook for you all, its a good book for those have problem with disipline and trading problems, read it and i am sure i will benefit from it.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Trading in the Zone.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,270
Bashir,

JWG

Hi m8, thanksfor those kind workds, and i am hoping you are doing good as well.
When you install sierra and start using it , let me know if u have any issuse and any question, i have been using it for some time so i can asnswer any question u might have.

I will reply to your other questions , since frank dide a good job with that (y)
And a thank goes out to him for that:clap:

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Frank, and thanks for those kind words, just happy that i can help my fellow traders.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:

hi bashir great posts.i need some advice from you.would be great if you could help me with some questions i have.i have just opened an account with capital spreads and i plan to trade on the ftse 100 using your system.how would i setup sierra charts to gather the ftse 100 data?i have downloaded the demo of sierra chart but dont have a clue how to use it:|.do you think your system would work with the ftse 100??

hi bashir great posts.i need some advice from you.would be great if you could help me with some questions i have.i have just opened an account with capital spreads and i plan to trade on the ftse 100 using your system.how would i setup sierra charts to gather the ftse 100 data?i have downloaded the demo of sierra chart but dont have a clue how to use it:|.do you think your system would work with the ftse 100??

Hi Rob, i see why not you can use it on the Ftse 100, should work there to, i would simulate trade it for a week or so before going real cash, so u get familier with the trading method.

Before you can get information about the ftse on the sierracharts you first have to have a datafeed, i use infinity futures and they provide that data for me.

Sierra does not provide datafeed, but they do support alot of providers who do provide data. I get my for free from my provide.

Go to File
then data/trade service settings

There u should see a dropdown list with providers, choose one that u would like to use, and then u should subscribe to them and use the login information from that provider and put it on the username and password area.Then you can get the data for the ftse, but the provider must of course provide data for the ftse, so check that first.

I am posting a new post right after this with the liink to the final video and i recommend u use that method.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

What kind %¤&#&#¤& is this, lenght is to long and they will not accept it, i freaking hate youtbube, and its only 28mins.

I guess i need to cut it in half and then reupload.
Working on it now guys, sorry for the delay.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Yaii found a site where i can upload it and no need to cute it in two, will post link in
35mins or so.

And thanks clicsta for those kind workds, means alot :)

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Yaii found a site where i can upload it and no need to cute it in two, will post link in
35mins or so.

And thanks clicsta for those kind workds, means alot :)

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Have been following your posts daily. Your generousity (both in time and knowledge) and genuine approach to helping other traders is to be applauded.

There is much on this thread and from your style of trading to be admired and replicated.

I myself will be setting up as per your video and paper trading next week to see if I have similiar personality traits and can utilise this system.

I wish you well.
Frank.

Hi guys, here is the final and modified version of my trading method. and there will be no more adjustments to it as i dont see how i can improve on this, at least not for now.

Please use this method only as its the best one and works best, this method should not be confussed with the other older method, so please dont ask me about older methods and wonder why i am now doing it this way and not that way.

THis is a modified version and use it as it is, and dont mix it with the older one, and hopefully you all will find it usefull.

If you guys or girls have any questions about the method then please do ask and i will try to explain. And if any of the rules dont make sense to you then please dont trade it, ask first and then understand it and then trade it.

I wish u all happy trading and i will take a break, had a good day today with nice profits.
And i hope you all had that to (y)

Here is the link to the video so you can download the file and watch it in full HD quality :cheesy:

capture-1.avi on MyOtherDrive

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited: