Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Here are two trades that i did on friday, with my modified method. Seems to work just fine, and getting little to no heat.

There is explenations in the pictures, if there is anything that is unclear or you want to ask a question , please do so and i will answer them as best i can .Made up for my loosing day 2 days ago., i fell alot better now :D

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• trade1.jpg
    trade1.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 1,217
  • trade3.jpg
    trade3.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 888
  • trade4.jpg
    trade4.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 720
Hi,

have you tried this using longer timeframes and on products like Bunds... Or is this technique more suited to equity and ccy markets.

Hi,

have you tried this using longer timeframes and on products like Bunds... Or is this technique more suited to equity and ccy markets.

Should work on longer time frames, to... You just multiplie all the charts with that time frame u want.

I u want longer time frame u can feks take each chart and multiplie it with 3x or 4x and u will get a longer timeframe. I have not tryed this method other than futures,but the concenpt should work on any marked.

You should try it out on a simulator account and seee how it workds out for you m8, please give use some feedback on this post, would be nice for other traders to get that info,good luck to you.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi !

Hi Bashir ,

YOu 're doing good man ! would you consider putting up some kind if short video , this will clearup my mind a little and help me understand better your method .

Kind Regards
Sonia

Here are two trades that i did on friday, with my modified method. Seems to work just fine, and getting little to no heat.

There is explenations in the pictures, if there is anything that is unclear or you want to ask a question , please do so and i will answer them as best i can .Made up for my loosing day 2 days ago., i fell alot better now :D

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir

Thank you. This has been one of the most informative threads i have read on this site. I am new to practical trading (have been a stock investor in days past) but have the time today to start in a modest way. I have recently retired. I would like to trade eminis in the future.

I am thoroughly confused about Charts/Live feeds/Trading platforms/Brokers. Everyone quotes a different mix.

I have heard of Sierra Charts before and note you use them. What do you combine this charting package with as a live feed and what is your execution platform and broker.

Sorry to be so basic. Think your approach is very impressive.

Keep up the good work

Shay

Can

Bashir

Thank you. This has been one of the most informative threads i have read on this site. I am new to practical trading (have been a stock investor in days past) but have the time today to start in a modest way. I have recently retired. I would like to trade eminis in the future.

I am thoroughly confused about Charts/Live feeds/Trading platforms/Brokers. Everyone quotes a different mix.

I have heard of Sierra Charts before and note you use them. What do you combine this charting package with as a live feed and what is your execution platform and broker.

Sorry to be so basic. Think your approach is very impressive.

Keep up the good work

Shay

Can

Hey smoodi, i am using sierracharts as u noticed, and i am using their level 4 package that cost 25usd pr month, the life feeed i get directly from my platform that is from infinityfutures, sierrachars have a function where u get the live feed from the infinity platform, so ur monthly expenses are just 25usd , and the platform is free.

U should check out their site, i am using their transact platform, i recommend you use that, good execution and fills. And they have good roundtrip prices, its 5usd pr roundtrip pr contract.

Sierra Chart - Financial Market Charting and Trading Software
Infinity Futures

Hope this helps,and thanks for the kind words smoodi

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir ,

YOu 're doing good man ! would you consider putting up some kind if short video , this will clearup my mind a little and help me understand better your method .

Kind Regards
Sonia

Hi sonia, i will post a audio video that will explain the method i am using.
Just need to get my lazy ass toget it done, will do it this week.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Okey guys and girls, i have been alot of emails from different people asking about more info about this method and there are alot of confussion on how this works.

I dont know if u guys have noticed a few pages back i dide post a different method than the one that was original on the first page. Its a very similer system and u can actualy use both in combination.

I have noticed that my new system have a much higher hitrate and does alot better and gets less heat, and i have made it more simple and with simple rules.

Those who find my first method to be okey u guys can keep using it, but i recommend new traders to use this method that i have writen down and attached to this post.

Its alot simpler and much better method, u can as i sayed used it with the first method, cause it uses the same charts and is basicly the same.But this method is more retracement method, the other is a breakout trade method.

I have also posted a few pics of how these trades work, and hopefully that will give a better understanding on how to use it .

I will tryto make a voice video to how to trade this method, i promise i will have it done this week.

with regards
bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Trading method 1.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Trade1.jpg
    Trade1.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 1,133
  • trade2.jpg
    trade2.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 962
  • Chopp.jpg
    Chopp.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Okey guys and girls, i have been alot of emails from different people asking about more info about this method and there are alot of confussion on how this works.

I dont know if u guys have noticed a few pages back i dide post a different method than the one that was original on the first page. Its a very similer system and u can actualy use both in combination.

I have noticed that my new system have a much higher hitrate and does alot better and gets less heat, and i have made it more simple and with simple rules.

Those who find my first method to be okey u guys can keep using it, but i recommend new traders to use this method that i have writen down and attached to this post.

Its alot simpler and much better method, u can as i sayed used it with the first method, cause it uses the same charts and is basicly the same.But this method is more retracement method, the other is a breakout trade method.

I have also posted a few pics of how these trades work, and hopefully that will give a better understanding on how to use it .

I will tryto make a voice video to how to trade this method, i promise i will have it done this week.

with regards
bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir

Thank you for posting your systems. Its great of you to do so.

Sorry to be a pain (or maybe being thick) but would you mind clarifying your exit strategy regarding your three lot entry? Maybe the answer's in the charts but I can't open them at the moment.

Here is how i take profit when trading:

When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens, now i have a calm mind, the last contact i sell at +45 or if the stochastics are looking toppy.
Its what you do around your second contract that I don't follow.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

great stuff, bnaimy, thanks for posting your rules.

I just want some clarification with regards to your exits:
"When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then
i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens".

If you take 3 contracts, with a 30-tick SL, then you are risking 90 ticks. (3 x 30).
If you close 1 contract at +15, you now have 2 contracts open.
If you move your stop to -12, then your remaining risk is 24 ticks (2 x 12).
If you get stopped out, havent you made a loss? ( + 15 -24 = -9 ticks).

sorry for being picky and pedantic.

Slow Stoch setting

I found the macd setting in the thread but din't see them for the slow stoch settings. Can you tell me what you use for the %k fast %D and the Slow %D. Thanks

I found the macd setting in the thread but din't see them for the slow stoch settings. Can you tell me what you use for the %k fast %D and the Slow %D. Thanks

%k => 10
Fast%D => 3
Slow%D => 3

Thats what i use , i hope that helps.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

great stuff, bnaimy, thanks for posting your rules.

I just want some clarification with regards to your exits:
"When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then
i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens".

If you take 3 contracts, with a 30-tick SL, then you are risking 90 ticks. (3 x 30).
If you close 1 contract at +15, you now have 2 contracts open.
If you move your stop to -12, then your remaining risk is 24 ticks (2 x 12).
If you get stopped out, havent you made a loss? ( + 15 -24 = -9 ticks).

sorry for being picky and pedantic.

You are right, i have writen that wrong, when there is 3lots of sell 2 at +15, i mixed it up when i am using 2 lots. With 2 lots thats what i do, with 3 lots i sell 2 at +15 and rest at 45 or better.

Hope that clears things!

With regards
Bashir naimy

You are right, i have writen that wrong, when there is 3lots of sell 2 at +15, i mixed it up when i am using 2 lots. With 2 lots thats what i do, with 3 lots i sell 2 at +15 and rest at 45 or better.

Hope that clears things!

With regards
Bashir naimy

Hi Bashir

Thank you for clarfying my question and Trendie's question above.

So am I reading what you say correctly which is that your Reward to Risk ratio is less that one? (75 to 90; typically).

Thanks Again,
Steve

Hi Bashir

Thank you for clarfying my question and Trendie's question above.

So am I reading what you say correctly which is that your Reward to Risk ratio is less that one? (75 to 90; typically).

Thanks Again,
Steve

That is correct, typical its that way, some might say its low and should be 1 to 1 at a minimum, but that all depends on your succes rate for your method,i have a hitrate that is around 87% and so i can afford to have loss now and then , so out of 10 trade i will have around 8 of them right at a minimum.So risk reward ratio is not that bad when that is put into consideration.

However, if your hit rate is 50% then u must have riskward 1/3 almost to be profitable.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

That is correct, typical its that way, some might say its low and should be 1 to 1 at a minimum, but that all depends on your succes rate for your method,i have a hitrate that is around 87% and so i can afford to have loss now and then , so out of 10 trade i will have around 8 of them right at a minimum.So risk reward ratio is not that bad when that is put into consideration.

However, if your hit rate is 50% then u must have riskward 1/3 almost to be profitable.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir; thanks for such a fast reply to my question. I fully understand what you are saying now. Again, may I thank you for being so happy to share.

Have a goodun'
Steve

Thanks for the great thread, can you please explain point 4 of your cardinal rules, what is the difference between overbought and oversold.Thanks again.

Thanks for the great thread, can you please explain point 4 of your cardinal rules, what is the difference between overbought and oversold.Thanks again.

Hi. Based upon what Bashir is saying; then 'overbought' is when his stochastic oscillator is showing a value of more than 80. It is 'oversold' when its showing less than 20. Is this what you were asking?

Cheers
Steve