there we go, now long 16 contracts, average entry 161.25 and
target are like these :

+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4
+6+6
+8+8+8+8+8+8

stop 1159.75

Should at least test 1163.25

i am moving stop to break even when second target +6+6 gets hit

I've seen that some trading gurus feel there is a resumption of the days trend at 2:00.???

well, i can kiss my ass good by, stopped out :(

Aint my day today

Oh well, lets see how the rest of the day goes

Now that your stop got it, it's back up to 1160.5 Go figure.

I swear somebody watches our orders, swoops in and jams the price down to the stops.

Footnote, hopefully to lighten your mood,

I use Sierra charting based on your recommendation.

Love it.

Zaner brokerage with Transact AT platform is giving me round trips under $4

Thx:clap:(y):idea:

Footnote, hopefully to lighten your mood,

I use Sierra charting based on your recommendation.

Love it.

Zaner brokerage with Transact AT platform is giving me round trips under $4

Thx:clap:(y):idea:

glad to hear that,getting that nice rate is awesome , yeah it does suck that i got stopped, went against me more then i thought. Now its moving higher, is that not
typical :)

Anyways, there will be other days...this is just on
of many trades, gotta put it in perspective.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi bnaimy,
Why did you stop posting for that topic?
Thaks,

If there are any questions i am more then willing to respond and give you whatever
advice i can. I am always open for a interesting conversation : )

Anything on your mind ?

I could start a new discussion about how to use Volume profile if anyone is interested ?
Its pretty universal and most people can use it in their strategy nomatter what they are using.

With kind regards
bashir Naimy

Dear Bashir,
I've just read the first 25 pages of the topic. I got a long way to the end:)
But as I see some videos are not online now.
Maybe you can (if you have time) wrote a brief summary message for the topic. And share the latest version of the system (as I see it has changed 3 times in the first 25 pages).
In the other hand if u start a new topic about volume trading, I'll be the first follower.
Thanks,

I agree

a summarisation (with any new features if added) + perhaps a video would be appreciated (y)

my expertise (for what its worth) is utilising the dow to help call G8 trades.....however I am keen to look at this particular approach/methodology due to the quality of the thread and the obvious integrity of the author here

N

yeah i am a market sale pro now :LOL: Just kidding

Truth be told, i was getting way to many
people asking me how i do this and how i do that,spending like
1 hour and 30min everyday just answering emails, and my new system is based
on volume profile and priceaction and its not something i could just write down and
explain on a piece of paper, so had to make a some sort of a video course for it and
explain it in detalje,it took me a solid 9 hours to do that,spoon feeding at its best :LOL:

Its there for those who want it, and putting a price on it keeps the emails
to a low level and i dont have to fight for the fills either, since i know it wont be
a gold rush to get it ;) Its a good deal for me, and i like it that way. Havent really bothered to market it in any way, its mostly friends who tell friends.

Anyways, about time to get ready for trading, incase those still reading the
thread, i am still showing my priceladder live on my site(ES), its free and open to everone, also added a small chat below the live video stream so you can talk to others there to, i am only there in lunch when i get time. We only trade the ES btw

the live video stream is on the
live trading calls page, i give entry,target and stops
and some market commentary, so feel free to plugg in

All is welcome, just 1 rule, keep it sivil :)

totally agree - you cant teach and trade sucessfully as the income recieved from training
never covers the true opportunity cost of your alternative time trading (unless you can do both at non conflicting times), and the 1st minute the system starts to struggle (as they all do) your students will be down your throat screaming for refunds (assuming they understand what you are doing in the first place)

N

totally agree - you cant teach and trade sucessfully as the income recieved from training
never covers the true opportunity cost of your alternative time trading (unless you can do both at non conflicting times), and the 1st minute the system starts to struggle (as they all do) your students will be down your throat screaming for refunds (assuming they understand what you are doing in the first place)

N

Hey mister NVP, member since 2004 and already posted thousend of messages, where were you the last 2 years during this tread?
You always start studying an intresting thread after a couple of years??

I first was intreged by this tread but I only start studying such a mega thread after doing some research..

After reading the way Mr Bashir writes a message I immedeately thought this man is writing a bit foolish to make it look like he is really honest(very cheap trick Pikey's use in trading as well..).
The next thing I noticed was the chaotic way of explaining the situation: probably a way to let you ask questions and getting involved in the big trap..
Than I ditect some very professional charts with inserted comments and see he is promoting Chiarra Charts and this Broker(forgot the name) all the time so the total picture becomes clearer and clearer..
Last thing I read somewhere was his many years of trading experience and some new tread he started on this site in 2008 to question some Level II provider!? What a joke..
I also saw you can subscribe for some $600 to get connected to some trading box sponsering Mr Bashir. Now this makes sense to me; I was probably rigth!!

I didn't read this thread after my findings so perhaps I'm wrong. Probably not after reading this note from Mr, legendary member, NVP. In that case this site is very questionable..

PS: My poor English is just because I'm some Dutch Pikey who never went to school; I won't start introducing some new course..

I didn't read this thread after my findings so perhaps I'm wrong. Probably not after reading this note from Mr, legendary member, NVP. In that case this site is very questionable..

PS: My poor English is just because I'm some Dutch Pikey who never went to school; I won't start introducing some new course..
...And your point is????:rolleyes:

:?: Questionable?, please define questionable in your poor english. Most people in these site is an experienced trader who without any interest at all can help you to become a sucessful trader, if you hear and read carefully their advice you can find real good ways to profit the markets, so what is questionable in these?

Hey mister NVP, member since 2004 and already posted thousend of messages, where were you the last 2 years during this tread?
You always start studying an intresting thread after a couple of years??

I first was intreged by this tread but I only start studying such a mega thread after doing some research..

After reading the way Mr Bashir writes a message I immedeately thought this man is writing a bit foolish to make it look like he is really honest(very cheap trick Pikey's use in trading as well..).
The next thing I noticed was the chaotic way of explaining the situation: probably a way to let you ask questions and getting involved in the big trap..
Than I ditect some very professional charts with inserted comments and see he is promoting Chiarra Charts and this Broker(forgot the name) all the time so the total picture becomes clearer and clearer..
Last thing I read somewhere was his many years of trading experience and some new tread he started on this site in 2008 to question some Level II provider!? What a joke..
I also saw you can subscribe for some $600 to get connected to some trading box sponsering Mr Bashir. Now this makes sense to me; I was probably rigth!!

:?: Questionable?, please define questionable in your poor english. Most people in these site is an experienced trader who without any interest at all can help you to become a sucessful trader, if you hear and read carefully their advice you can find real good ways to profit the markets, so what is questionable in these?

Please read my previous note Mr fayalac!

Are you telling me you make profit using any of his methods? You're probably part of his setup noticing do date you became a member..

Pikey's don't trust anybody!

Well i am sorry if i did not read your past comment before, i already did and i guess you are right regarding - probably - how questionable dan be a specific advice.
I profit, of course i do, i profit chasing the trend with mixture of day trade and long therm trading.
I am not part of any group, i just try to help others to avoid the same mistakes i made at my own begginings, and the most important of all is 1) avoid magic solutions, 2) seek for reasonable profit, 3) avoid being trapped by short therm analysis and 4) always keep in mind the way you trade its advantages and disadvantages, and when a disadvantage shows up always have in mind what your solution will be.