Help: is too late to start a trading Career?

Cyclist87

14 0
Hey guys,
I really need someone's suggestion, I am pretty stuck. My situation is the following:
On October 2011 I got my Master Graduation in Finance, during the years at Uni I liked to play with paper trading and investments. After graduation I accepted a job as Assistant fund manager in a very small company and I spent a lot of free time studying technical analysis and reading a lot of books ( I had no time to read during UNI).
After some months of paper work and macro research, my boss found that I could have been good in Futures short term trading (1 day, max 2 but better not keep overnight). I started with simulation and now I do it with real money.

Now I am at this point, I like day-trading and I am doing my best to learn as much as possible, but I feel left alone. My boss is focused on Stock-picking and long-term strategies and always tells me that day-trading is not his stuff. Furthermore I cannot work properly on trading since I have to fulfill also some daily bureaucratic duties that prevent me from concentrating on the market. For example, in the evening, I can't review all my files and prepare stuff for next days because there are all the executed deals and so on... Actually, summarizing I feel frustrated, so I was thinking to try to apply for firms like Optiver or Tibra, do you think is it too late for me? Do they hire only just graduated?

I would appreciate any tips from someone that has more experience on the subject....

Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock