Help available

Mr Bumbler

Hi everyone. I am a retired trader who worked at Merrill Lynch for many years. I will happily help anyone with trading analysis, charting, trading fundamentals, psychology etc. I used to train graduate traders and so know a little about the subject. If I can help just get in touch.

Hi everyone. I am a retired trader who worked at Merrill Lynch for many years. I will happily help anyone with trading analysis, charting, trading fundamentals, psychology etc. I used to train graduate traders and so know a little about the subject. If I can help just get in touch.
How about posting your thoughts to the thread so as to impart knowledge and attract questions.

When you say "retired", do you still trade your own private accounts?

Of course I still trade but retired back in 2014. I spreadbet generally swi grade though do.etimes scalp

Hi, a newB forex trader here. What instruments did you trade at Merill Lynch. I am looking to swing trade GBP/USD. Any advice??

What is the most promising direction for investment now?